Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 23)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Sofna

Bookmarkin 4 nw..Smile...Hi n Bye Every1Hug
Hey Sofia, this is Payal. So, does this mean you ae going offline and done with your FF for now, which by the way, is fabulous. I love the fact that you have made Nivi so feisty!! Your NivRen actually a quite different than what is being portrayed in the show and even by Suchi in her weekend retreats, but I love them. I think, I can live with NivRen & love them equally in any shape/size/form! Wink Love it, keep going. You have no idea how exciting you are making this weekend for a lot of folks here.
Hey Payal Hug..Nice to meet u.....I'm new to this forum n here..Smile.....Sry to say i'm not the same member who writes the FF......That is..... S o f I n a 123............n I'm Sofna.
TC....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hiiii guyzzz gd morning n gd evenning . ohh thanxxx miliee for adding my name 2 nivren minaics , lovv u " hugs "

wowww yaarr just log in n u guyzz r ready wid new nivren thread wid such a beautiful name (lovedd it ) .U guzz r really fast guyzz more then jetspeed becozzz u already hav filled 18 pages even when there was no episode 2dy .hehee LOL 

I hav 2 read all those pages . So will come back n join u all guyzz my sweethearts .

i hav 2 read previous thread comments also as yest i left it on 127th page n 2dy wen i saw it u guyzz already filled it .nt surprisingg LOL 

Hey Monika how are you welcome sweety

heyyy Jaann " hugss" thanxx jaan .But don't u thnk dis is silly ques whch u r asking I mean hu cn i b after seeing yesterday dhasu n so romantic episode .LOLWink .U know jaan i hav dowwnloaded d video of yest epi n watched it almost 150 times n still counting LOL .I mean i reallyy still in NivRen's dreamland .Is it just me who is there or all of u r there 2 company me LOL

Oh Moni you are counting? i have really lost count... My laptop may break down any moment Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Hey Sofia, this is Payal. So, does this mean you ae going offline and done with your FF for now, which by the way, is fabulous. I love the fact that you have made Nivi so feisty!! Your NivRen actually a quite different than what is being portrayed in the show and even by Suchi in her weekend retreats, but I love them. I think, I can live with NivRen & love them equally in any shape/size/form! Wink Love it, keep going. You have no idea how exciting you are making this weekend for a lot of folks here.
Hey Payal Hug..Nice to meet u.....I'm new to this forum n here..Smile.....Sry to say i'm not the same member who writes the FF......That is..... S o f I n a 123............n I'm Sofna.
TC....
Oops. My bad!! Sorry!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Right Payal he needs to comcentrate on his project so that he can get recognition in the family and everyone should start taking him seriously as right now no one thinks twice before hurting him specially YD and Chanchal.

Yes and i think he will indeed concentrate coz its Nivi's wish and her wish is his command Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
One of my Fav scenes....More than the confession....Loved reading Viren expression changes watchin Nivi becomin frantic with worry for him...Embarrassed

savera2007ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

TC....
Oops. My bad!! Sorry!! Embarrassed
No it's OK...I've seen other members in forum do same......mistakin me for Sofina.....sry to b bearer of bad newsLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I know Sneha we all are maniac now. Sofna welcome back and susmitta truely said he has to concentrate on his project to win his dada sahib heart who thinks he is still childish as he is kidding around all the time

No one understand how resposnible he is when he took stand beside Nivi at every moment which even Sid failed to do so and how can they think a person staying away from home handling himself is not capable of handling a project.

Till BS doesn't know what blunder Sid was going to make during wedding and how this was stopped by NivRen. Whatever the reason was but thinking of leaving wedding on that day was biggest blunder which Sid could have made ruining name of both families. Viren how ever even if it is in obsession of Nivi saved the both families image by taking the blame on himself. This shows he is really responsible when necessary arise he knows how to stand.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Sofnamoniluvskinshuk

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
In Friday's episode, how would you interpret Nivi's reaction when she stays back and overhears Viren talking to himself that after 20 counts, Nivi will be all mine? I know, she had this "Viren you are silly" kind of a look on her face but I think (or at least my excessively over-active imagination) that her facial expression did in a very subtle way convey her thought that maybe he is will get his wish granted. Wink Wow, you know what means, guys?? Day Dreaming Did anyone feel that? At all? If no one did, then I am seriously concerned for myself..

prajeeShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Go to top