Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 22)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey mew welcome
Payal and Ketty I doubt they are gonna end MP track soon and you are right even DD stupidity will not end soon but Nivi prayed to god for this so I think DD may get to know the whole truth and what will be her reactions after that I still don't know
I agree Rach. Even I cannot predict exactly how pea brain is going to react. The only positive thing here is NivRen's growing closeness as a result of this sister's rift, which we first handed saw in Friday's episode, that yes, Nivi is hurt by pea brain's attitude but is still able to forget it and concentrate on what is the most important thing in her life, her hubby.

I do agree Rach.. i don think they ll end the MP track soon... it will not only bring NIvRen closer but also will distance Sid from DD.. coz S had already seen her behavior at BT.. and if this continues then we may see a rift between SidYa too....

one thing i noticed in yesterday's epi, in the last part when DD comes to Nivi's room and asks for a favor nivi didnt respond immediately which she used to do earlier... she had thought for a while as what she may ask now.. may be i am wrong.. i really wanted Nivi to understand the true color of DD.. though she hurt it will make her get more closer to Viren.. Smile
I skipped that part so doesn't know what happened at that time and even not wishing to see that part but I am happy now she is getting closer to Viren Yesterday accepted his friendship wholeheartedely soon will accept his love wholeheartedely

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hey mew welcome
Payal and Ketty I doubt they are gonna end MP track soon and you are right even DD stupidity will not end soon but Nivi prayed to god for this so I think DD may get to know the whole truth and what will be her reactions after that I still don't know
I agree Rach. Even I cannot predict exactly how pea brain is going to react. The only positive thing here is NivRen's growing closeness as a result of this sister's rift, which we first handed saw in Friday's episode, that yes, Nivi is hurt by pea brain's attitude but is still able to forget it and concentrate on what is the most important thing in her life, her hubby.

Yupp yupp Agrred wid u payal . dis sisters Rift track came as a disgiuse for Nivren ki now Nivi will b free frm her work of spoonfeding dumb Divya Angry .n will b able 2 concentrate on her love her hubbyy her jaanupiee Viren who dserves her love d most Big smile .
Monika I need not to tell you how much I am in dreamland of NivRen that I made it official now.

Yes jaan i know it n so i m nt asking it 2 u becoz u already made it officialWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

LOLketty u dunno what i read in his eyes man, his eyes are soo deep. lolz i have completly lost it today, i am seeing soo many things in his eyes. Big smile
if i read them aloud i will be sent somewhere other then my house so dont wanna take the risk.

yep i am totally hyped, first i felt viren was about to kiss nivi, next i saw love in nivi's eyes and now i am seeing a million stories in viren's eyesBig smile.
Oh man, Shova, I tell you. I still cannot buy the fact that Viren wasn't thinking about the kiss. Of course, I think considering my general state of mind whenever NivRen are concerned, I definitely trust Ketty & Rach's judgement over mine, but every time I see that scene again, I still cannot help feeling what I first thought. Seriously, do you still feel the same or is it only me who has totally lost it..
My payal jaan i dunno what i will do with out u man. yep i still feel the same, no wonder i am also reading stories in viren's eyesEmbarrassed

but yep i trust ketty and rachu more then our minds
[/QUOTE] 

Hey shova n Payal .Dear me 2 still feels d same ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi .I m still adamant on my decision LOLWink . I hav watched d Video more then 150 times Embarrassed n i still felt everytime ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi .
[/QUOTE] Hey, this is awesome. Shova, a third person joined us as well. I know, right!! He was so thinking it!! On the verge of it!! Hehe...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

No this can't be happening. Earlier thread already closed and new thread already 18 pages filled !!!!!!! And have some of u changed their names. I have only read few pages of the earlier thread and from that i could guess only 2 names

Cutie-Nivren i guess is RAchu and Nivren deewani is Shova. If anyone else has changed their names please introduce yourselvesLOL

And what a write up Milee jaan. Absolutely loved it and no words to describe how much it touched my heart !!!!
Hey Sneha, you guessed it right. Suchi also changed her name. In fact, she is the one who started it in the first place. Wink

Oh yeah infact saw her name change first but it was easy to guess her coz she used her name in it unlike Rachu and Shova Big smile

prajeeScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Right Payal he needs to comcentrate on his project so that he can get recognition in the family and everyone should start taking him seriously as right now no one thinks twice before hurting him specially YD and Chanchal.

prajeeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

I am so happy Viren is like this if he was like Sid a silent lover then it would have taken ages for Nivi to understand his love. Because he never left a single moment to express his love either through words, gifts, fast and helping and standing by her side when she needed him, making her smile made Nivi so comfortable with him that she forgot pain in his company and giving him more importance now. Slowly she will start understand him too.

One question he is going to handle a project solely so what do you think will he be able to concentrate on the projectWink or he will be after Nivi only
You are right if Viren wouldn't have been so forth coming about his feelings, it would have taken ages for Nivi to start falling for him. But one thing I always notice that Nivi was never shy around him from the beginning. She had some kind of comfort level whenever she was talking to him even after finding out that he was JW's son. With Sid she took days to come forward. 

About your question, I think he is capable of handling both work and his wife. Once Nivi knows that he is responsible for that project she won't leave any stone unturned to make sure that he succeeds. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

You know, I really hope that he is able to concentrate on the project because I really want him to prove himself and have everyone start taking him seriously in the family...

Yaa Payal even i want tht He should cincentrate on his new project as no1 trusts him except Nivi-sid. So I want tht he should prove it 2 his dadaji tht he is capable of dong anythng . n i m sure he will Big smile .Although it will b difficult for him 2 do becoz of NiVi ,see naa He went 2 office just for 1 day n after coming frm office since he was nt able 2 see Nivi for whole day he brought for her flowers n did romance wid her on terrace n wht nt ?Wink .So I hope He concentrates on his project

prajeeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by NivRenFan

No this can't be happening. Earlier thread already closed and new thread already 18 pages filled !!!!!!! And have some of u changed their names. I have only read few pages of the earlier thread and from that i could guess only 2 names

Cutie-Nivren i guess is RAchu and Nivren deewani is Shova. If anyone else has changed their names please introduce yourselvesLOL

And what a write up Milee jaan. Absolutely loved it and no words to describe how much it touched my heart !!!!
Correctly guessed Jaaneman I loved your Vm was going to comment but came here to check if anyone is here.

Rachu i too changed my user name. I added my name in it Big smile What VM hun? I did not make any VM, infact i dont know how to else would have done... I guess u r confusing me with sum1 else... I was reading Suchi's retreat. Would come back after i finish them...
Wow sneha wonderful everyone is becoming official NivRenfan though you were earlier too but now you put your name before the fan to make it clear yes Sneha is NivRen fan

Yes Rachu i had declared it earlier too that i am a Nivrenfan by using that as my username. infact now we all are maniacs so using the word "FAN" is like putting it very mildly LOL

prajeegmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top