Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 19)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by NivRenFan

No this can't be happening. Earlier thread already closed and new thread already 18 pages filled !!!!!!! And have some of u changed their names. I have only read few pages of the earlier thread and from that i could guess only 2 names

Cutie-Nivren i guess is RAchu and Nivren deewani is Shova. If anyone else has changed their names please introduce yourselvesLOL

And what a write up Milee jaan. Absolutely loved it and no words to describe how much it touched my heart !!!!
Correctly guessed Jaaneman I loved your Vm was going to comment but came here to check if anyone is here.

Rachu i too changed my user name. I added my name in it Big smile What VM hun? I did not make any VM, infact i dont know how to else would have done... I guess u r confusing me with sum1 else... I was reading Suchi's retreat. Would come back after i finish them...
Wow sneha wonderful everyone is becoming official NivRenfan though you were earlier too but now you put your name before the fan to make it clear yes Sneha is NivRen fan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by gmann2010

Sab chale gaye kya koi bhi nahi hai aaj discuss karne ke liye
Arre yaar my brain is totally empty today like DD's LOL. Nothing is coming into mind. What you want to discuss sweetie.

Yes, Rach anything you want t discuss I am game too but Ketty said it right, similar to pea brain (I somehow love this name that Aashvee gave for DD), my brain is empty too and cannot think of anything..
Yaar she will get the punishment of her stupidity soon don't think about her whatever HL and DD are doing for their own failure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I know Rach, DD and HL going to suffer big time by their own stupidity. I wasn't thinking about them. I was just comparing my current brain state with DD's. LOL

Anyways do you think that CT will end rift track by end of next week? I hope this thing gets close for good  now.

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Bookmarkin 4 nw..Smile...Hi n Bye Every1Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I know Rach, DD and HL going to suffer big time by their own stupidity. I wasn't thinking about them. I was just comparing my current brain state with DD's. LOL

Anyways do you think that CT will end rift track by end of next week? I hope this thing gets close for good  now.
I think more misunderstanding between 2 sisters they may end rift track between them I don't know and MP track will also go on NivRen closeness will increase but DivSid relation may be on rocks due to Divya's stupidity.

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hiiii guyzzz gd morning n gd evenning . ohh thanxxx miliee for adding my name 2 nivren minaics , lovv u " hugs "

wowww yaarr just log in n u guyzz r ready wid new nivren thread wid such a beautiful name (lovedd it ) .U guzz r really fast guyzz more then jetspeed becozzz u already hav filled 18 pages even when there was no episode 2dy .hehee LOL 

I hav 2 read all those pages . So will come back n join u all guyzz my sweethearts .

i hav 2 read previous thread comments also as yest i left it on 127th page n 2dy wen i saw it u guyzz already filled it .nt surprisingg LOL 

Hey Monika how are you welcome sweety

heyyy Jaann " hugss" thanxx jaan .But don't u thnk dis is silly ques whch u r asking I mean hu cn i b after seeing yesterday dhasu n so romantic episode .LOLWink .U know jaan i hav dowwnloaded d video of yest epi n watched it almost 150 times n still counting LOL .I mean i reallyy still in NivRen's dreamland .Is it just me who is there or all of u r there 2 company me LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Bookmarkin 4 nw..Smile...Hi n Bye Every1Hug
Hey Sofia, this is Payal. So, does this mean you ae going offline and done with your FF for now, which by the way, is fabulous. I love the fact that you have made Nivi so feisty!! Your NivRen actually a quite different than what is being portrayed in the show and even by Suchi in her weekend retreats, but I love them. I think, I can live with NivRen & love them equally in any shape/size/form! Wink Love it, keep going. You have no idea how exciting you are making this weekend for a lot of folks here.

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

I think more misunderstanding between 2 sisters they may end rift track between them I don't know and MP track will also go on NivRen closeness will increase but DivSid relation may be on rocks due to Divya's stupidity.

We will see the height of DD's stupidity in upcoming week. And you are right DivSid relationship will be on rocks because of that. Sid just started taking step forward and now he will take 10 steps backward. But whole MP track is making me crazy. I don't think CT even has idea whom they want to make a stalker. Currently obvious suspects are CC, Viren, and Sid. But I don't think any of them can be stalker and I can't find logical explanation for others to become a stalker. 

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top