Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 16)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I am going to share a my horrible experience today morning.

I called my aunt (masi) she is always on my back to get married. And today she started subhah, subhah, I wasn't in mood of talking so i told her that until u find someone like Viren in CCBM, don't talk to me about marriage and my aunt was like the day you become like Nivi, I will find you Viren. LOL
Argh....... she knows me very well that I can never be like that except the shy part. LOL

ROFL
I cnt say anything...i am speechless yaar...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok girls so what were you all discusing I know you all have watched NivRen scenes more than 50 so tell me what was you favorite moment in the epsiode just one moment okWink
The Best Moment In Yesterday's Episode I Think Wasssss ..
Oh God This Is SO Hard,
Urm, When Nivi Held Viren's Hand, When He Offered It Her On The Date/
It Was SO Magical And Meaningful.
It Just Reassured Me That Yeah, They Both Are Meant To Be, And Will Always Be Together.
Our NivRen Embarrassed

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

I am going to share a my horrible experience today morning.

I called my aunt (masi) she is always on my back to get married. And today she started subhah, subhah, I wasn't in mood of talking so i told her that until u find someone like Viren in CCBM, don't talk to me about marriage and my aunt was like the day you become like Nivi, I will find you Viren. LOL
Argh....... she knows me very well that I can never be like that except the shy part. LOL

Haha nehle pe dehla omg so your aunty also know NivRen and your maddness about the 2 tum to gayi kaam seLOLLOL

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010KinSanj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Ok girls so what were you all discusing I know you all have watched NivRen scenes more than 50 so tell me what was you favorite moment in the epsiode just one moment okWink
the moment where viren is speaking to himself and nivi overhears him Embarrassed
i found it simply tooooooooooo adorable
Moment where Nivi told him she was worried for him. I wanted that to happen from long time. Embarrassed

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Haha nehle pe dehla omg so your aunty also know NivRen and your maddness about the 2 tum to gayi kaam seLOLLOL
If she finds out that I am spending most of my free time on this forum, I will be dead. Her dulha hunting will be on double speed. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged

If she finds out that I am spending most of my free time on this forum, I will be dead. Her dulha hunting will be on double speed. LOL
hahaha atleast ppl dont run your swayamvar on facebook like it happened to me =))
my friends were like "Sanju u rlly need a guy in ur life,..u r too paagal over kinny and hv forgotten that other guys exist in this world.." so there we go my swayamvar happened..to bad i chose no one ROFL it was just between us few friends...lol

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Wow Sanju and Ketty wonderful moments but my favorite moment is when Viren said to Nivi Acha lagta hai yeh soch kar itni bari duniya mein jab koi aapki fikar karta hai ya pareshan hota hai to accha lagta hai (Here I felt he was telling his deepest desire and the intensity was so good I can't get over this dialog.)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Wow Sanju and Ketty wonderful moments but my favorite moment is when Viren said to Nivi Acha lagta hai yeh soch kar itni bari duniya mein jab koi aapki fikar karta hai ya pareshan hota hai to accha lagta hai (Here I felt he was telling his deepest desire and the intensity was so good I can't get over this dialog.)
i was too lost in his expressions...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Go to top