Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 146)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
@tamushi Yaa dear i hav full faith on my sweetipiee Jaanu Viren n i know ki Viren will trust Nivi n dis time he would nt brush it off as he himself seen d incident n it is related 2 his chand's Life yaar do u thnk ? he would take it in a light way .no dear i m sure ki Viren will b d onw 2 find out d MP

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafangmann2010

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
guys just to prove herself ki she was right ki my vms r being chorified by someone she created a fk accnt, dl my vm, cropped my name out and uploaded it..isn't a person supposed to be rlly pissed off for that? even right now she is arguing with me wich is getting me even more angry!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafan

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Yeah, I think that on a spur the moment thing, Viren is gonna burst out on Nivi.
She's everything for him, and he would risk to do ANYTHING for Nivi, so then its pretty obvious seeing her trying to commit suicide, uski to aadi jaan nikal jaayegi.

But then, like we all know, Viren is gonna definitely gonna start a search warrant on the whole Sood family, and take extra caution in seeing what Nivi is getting upto, and he himself is going to know see what Nivi really thinks and feels with regards to being a member of the Sood family, and soon enough, NivRen together will discover this STUPID stalker dude.

shana_83tamushiShayafangmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys just to prove herself ki she was right ki my vms r being chorified by someone she created a fk accnt, dl my vm, cropped my name out and uploaded it..isn't a person supposed to be rlly pissed off for that? even right now she is arguing with me wich is getting me even more angry!

I think arguing with her will be useless, like faiza said - can you report it for plagiarism to yt admins? I don't know much about it. Just tell her that u will report it and have her banned if she doesn't stop doing it. and don't talk to her anymore as it's pointless.

shana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanKinSanj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

I think Viren will misunderstand Nivi , he will think she tried to do that because she is not happy with the marriage and wants get away. He will be hurt and his possessive/obsessive/psychotic behaviour will be shown. I think this is hint of torture of us to see nivi being left without any support as Viren will be upset with her... jiska dar tha kahin voh na ho jayeAngry

The CT's have managed to ruin many characters in their journey till date and i dont think we should be surprised if they ruin NivRen understanding too. If this is how they have planned to bring out Viren's psychotic/obssessiveness then i guess they wont talk abt it but else i dont see a reason for them not to discuss it

shana_83tamushiashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
hi sneha...vac was nice...it was my 1st wedding anniversary yday...celebrated with family...

rach...in 2days sbs scene, viren was scolding her in front of others...

tamushi n faiza...i hope ur words come true...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafantamushigmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by tamushi

I think Viren will misunderstand Nivi , he will think she tried to do that because she is not happy with the marriage and wants get away. He will be hurt and his possessive/obsessive/psychotic behaviour will be shown. I think this is hint of torture of us to see nivi being left without any support as Viren will be upset with her... jiska dar tha kahin voh na ho jayeAngry

The CT's have managed to ruin many characters in their journey till date and i dont think we should be surprised if they ruin NivRen understanding too. If this is how they have planned to bring out Viren's psychotic/obssessiveness then i guess they wont talk abt it but else i dont see a reason for them not to discuss it

I know, normal people discuss things!  but I am afraid for rift track and viren psycho track , they will show nivren not comunicating and viren majorly angry with nivi.Cry

shana_83Shayafangmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
good morning girls...
I just watched SBS segment and girls please chill...
It is very normal for a person to scold his/her loved one if they see something doing something that can cause them harm. I would have been shocked and surprised and would have doubted Viren if he had not scolded Nivi. He saw what she was doing from back...And hence this scolding. Until and unless Nivi calms down and explains Viren he will be freaking out. So, I am happy that he scolded her, that is the normal behavior else it would not have been.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafantamushigmann2010

Go to top