Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 144)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Good morning girls how are you all hope you all are in NivRen romantic bedroom date dreamland don't worry about stalker they will enjoy all the things.
Hey Rach  how r u.  i hope so yaar that we do get those scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Yaa Zarrmeen agrred . I thnk ki 1st Viren will shout at her as it is very well obvious but as soon as every1 will go frm there there will hav a talk n then Viren will understand Nivi's fear n i thnk he will b d one 2 find out d MP
Moni why will Viren shout at Nivi yaar you people are still thinking of promo. He will be hell worried about her as she is his love not just love passion and obsession and when you are worried you tend to get angry momentary then when you calm down you understand what may went wrong

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I think nivi can avoid such thing now. because whenever she say that she saw something noone believe her so instead of asking kaun hai wahan or going after what is happening she simply leave the place and do her work. N see who was that later. That is better for her.

I think the sbs seg will be aired today mayb as last part.

what u guys says?

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hiii Guyzzzzz hu r u all .Gd eveng /morning .

So watngg for2night's episode ? Wowww me2 .I m damnn excited as i m hoping dis time ki Nivi will nt ruin such a beautiful effort done by Viren . n i m expecting tht She would b calm down by Viren n they would hav a veryy romantic scene as d atmosphere is set By our hotiee Viren wid havng his love n romance all around wht say ? Wink 
Hey Moni how r u? I think we r being too positive but I know CT's will ruin it for us.

Hello Girls !! !  Howz everyone ? I think they simply raised our hopes about the re marriage in the promos since SBS segment shows them in normal clothes or may be they mixed 2 events that will be happening in future. CT's only know what is in store for us.....

But did u see how CC was trying to add fuel, ( i mean it seemed like that and Viren was hurt to hear that) not sure what she says but Viren was shocked beyond limits to see Nivi do that but Nivi was trying her best to convince them. I am sure now Viren will surely get a hint of something.. I hope he does for Nivi's sake. I hope atleast now Divya shows some love towards her sis and forgets about the rift between them......

Hi Sneha Hug ya CC was trying to convince others too about the situation. Viren was angry at Nivi too. I mean Viren loves Nivi so much that he was just out of control. But I think Viren has to take Nivi's word seriously. If he really believes Nivi then why not pay attention to her condition. Please, do not hope for Divya. No one knows DD can change any time. Before calling others she would have tried to pull out Nivi first.Angry OR why Nivi started untying the rope first, it was in her bedroom...after seeing that she could have just shouted for help right?LOL A normal person would do so. MP ke chakkar mein directors of CCBM bhi keya keya nehi kar rahe hai.LOL

I know i also thought the same when i first saw the scene. that dumb girl could have herself stopped Nivi but no instead she had to raise an alarm and call the entire family.... seriously wondering is she dumb or too smart !!!!!

shana_83tamushigmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

moni and faiza..guys ek ladki hai facebook pe moni u may know her mehzabin!
kal meri uske saath ek argument huyi kyunki woh meri vms ki nakal utaar rhi thi..meri o re piya usne clone krne ki koshish ki, meri dulha ka sehra, meri woh resham si hai yeh hawayein waali vm bhi clone krne ki koshish ki..
but kal usne hadh krdi..she made a vm on tujhe bhula diya exactly the way i made it..
aur jab maine usse bola ki yeh kya hai...she made an excuse ki meir vms chori ho rhi hai..i said ki mjhe dikhao.
kal woh bhaag gyi, aaj aake mjhe woh yt ka ek link deti hai jismein meri tujhe bhula diya vm upload ki gyi hai aur mera name cropped out hai..jab dkha toh woh kal hi upload hua tha..
just to save herself usne ek fake accnt create kiya yt pe, aur woh vm upload ki, mera name crop out krdiya!
mjhe ab bohut gussa aa raha jai uspe...and if she continues to do this, it's obvious i am not going to mk vms!

Is there anyway that it would restrict from copying vms just like written updates?

I can understand how upset u must be when someone copies ur creation without permission or giving credit to original creator! "hugs"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010KinSanj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

moni and faiza..guys ek ladki hai facebook pe moni u may know her mehzabin!
kal meri uske saath ek argument huyi kyunki woh meri vms ki nakal utaar rhi thi..meri o re piya usne clone krne ki koshish ki, meri dulha ka sehra, meri woh resham si hai yeh hawayein waali vm bhi clone krne ki koshish ki..
but kal usne hadh krdi..she made a vm on tujhe bhula diya exactly the way i made it..
aur jab maine usse bola ki yeh kya hai...she made an excuse ki meir vms chori ho rhi hai..i said ki mjhe dikhao.
kal woh bhaag gyi, aaj aake mjhe woh yt ka ek link deti hai jismein meri tujhe bhula diya vm upload ki gyi hai aur mera name cropped out hai..jab dkha toh woh kal hi upload hua tha..
just to save herself usne ek fake accnt create kiya yt pe, aur woh vm upload ki, mera name crop out krdiya!
mjhe ab bohut gussa aa raha jai uspe...and if she continues to do this, it's obvious i am not going to mk vms!

You know what when i saw the VM , i was also wondering since the scenes, the effects were exactly the same!!!! But hun uske pappon ki saza hamein kyon yaar !!!!!

shana_83tamushigmann2010KinSanj

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Yaa Zarrmeen agrred . I thnk ki 1st Viren will shout at her as it is very well obvious but as soon as every1 will go frm there there will hav a talk n then Viren will understand Nivi's fear n i thnk he will b d one 2 find out d MP
Moni why will Viren shout at Nivi yaar you people are still thinking of promo. He will be hell worried about her as she is his love not just love passion and obsession and when you are worried you tend to get angry momentary then when you calm down you understand what may went wrong
Yaar Rach there was SBS segment today so we were discussing that

shana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Good morning girls how are you all hope you all are in NivRen romantic bedroom date dreamland don't worry about stalker they will enjoy all the things.

Good morning Rachu jannuHug ya we are in the dreamland but not in the bedroom...I think we should not be caabab mein haddi in NivRen's bedroom at least.Wink

Shayafantamushigmann2010

Go to top