Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 137)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

btw guyz what do you think will happen tomorrow?

Suchi, I know that we will not have romantic encounter between NiVren, that is for sure. This MP is going to scare shit out of Nivi and as in precap she meets VD and then they both will go to the library and see the lights off. VD will doubt Nivi but will calm her down. Nivi will go to her room but looking at her face Viren will be able to guess something is wrong. I really hope that Nivi sees her room and thanks Viren or says something nice to him. I just do not want her to say her old dialogue "Viren, tum kya thori der pahle library mein gaye the?""" everytime something of this sort happens she asks Viren..Come on lady, stop doing that...

Suchi, what do you think will happen?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Suchi, I know that we will not have romantic encounter between NiVren, that is for sure. This MP is going to scare shit out of Nivi and as in precap she meets VD and then they both will go to the library and see the lights off. VD will doubt Nivi but will calm her down. Nivi will go to her room but looking at her face Viren will be able to guess something is wrong. I really hope that Nivi sees her room and thanks Viren or says something nice to him. I just do not want her to say her old dialogue "Viren, tum kya thori der pahle library mein gaye the?""" everytime something of this sort happens she asks Viren..Come on lady, stop doing that...

I agree with you Anju, I think this what going to happen. And this time I don't want Nivi to ask that question to Viren. She has a track record of asking him whether he was there or not every time something like that happened.

shana_83sihumilee1014ScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Ok what ever you say might happen but I am like sure something romantic will also happen. Cause everytime she was stalked , she came running or panting, bhuban's room, her own room, she found viren , and he calmed her down, took her to some romantic moment.
Writing I love you, roses, the moon sighting together etc.

So I am sure tomorrow something romantic will happen

shana_83sihumilee1014gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Ok what ever you say might happen but I am like sure something romantic will also happen. Cause everytime she was stalked , she came running or panting, bhuban's room, her own room, she found viren , and he calmed her down, took her to some romantic moment.

I agree with you Suchi. Even I think that a nice sweet romantic scene between NivRen is in store for us tomorrow.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010Suchi-xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Then I am all game for it. Will wait for that romantic moment...Their room is already decorated. So, why not...Wink

shana_83milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Oh dear you girls are so besharam, all married girls discussing Viren and about his hot looks.WinkLOL

For me I like him in everything but for me Red kurta is special because he confessed in that dress and he was looking damn hot and was so passionate.EmbarrassedWink

@Anju, thanks dear for the comments and also for opening a new thread.My gang did not come today so got some time before going to bed so thought I will check upon here. And Anju I am reliving Viren's blush actually it was so cute and sweet. I agree with ya he was so confident up until then but when she asked him what with her eyes he was a gone case. Poor Sweetu, I don't know how he will handle her later because if we notice she is not so timid & shy girl when she is with him, I think he will be the most blushing one between them. But Me Like it.LOLEmbarrassed

@Simran, you are so sweet with your comments but to tell you the truth its always my pleasure to write about NivRen. And that is the reason I finished 1065 posts only on NivRen.LOL

@Rachu, thanks for your comments and I liked how you described three friendship proposals. Actually I wanted to write those in my introduction for this thread but it was getting so long so I kind of deleted it in the process.

@Ketty, Mythri,Payal you girls are so sweet with your comments. Its always my pleasure girls to write on NivRen and be with you guys here.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghshana_83sihudootgmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Anju, Suchi I agree with both of you. We will definitely get some meaningful and beautiful scenes between them. And if yu remember she always composes herself when she is around Viren. Oh how I am waiting for tomorrow, and Suchi while cooking I was dreaming Titanic song on our Sweetu and Sweety.

I think I am a gone case definitely husband will send me to rehab.
Girls another thing I forgot to mention did you all notice something whenever Nivi is in her room she will be either ironing Viren's clothes or folding his clothes.Embarrassed so sweet na.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghshana_83sihugmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Anju, you know why she always asks him that question. I think its because he always wants to be with her, that is the reason she thinks maybe he was coming behind her or looking for her to be with her kind of. Hopefully I made any sense, before I used to think the same why she asks him like that but I came up with this answer.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghshana_83sihuScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-xaviara

Go to top