Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 136)

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by anjubala

Okay, I have to share this with my fellow NivReniacs - There is a post on the CCBM forum (I believe this person is new & saw NivRen for the first time) about how there is no sparkle & chemistry between NivRen. Unhappy I know, everyone is entitled to their own opinions & I shouldn't be offended, but guys I am offended - NivRen don't look like Devar-Bhabhi to me. I guess, I am just really shocked..

What??? No chemistry between NiVren???? Does the person know the definition of chemistry..I see sparks flying when they are together. Their eyes are always bursting firecrackers...
That's exactly what I am saying Anju. I mean I have yet to see another couple with such an extreme level of chemistry.

Guys - I guess your r voicing my heartfelt opinions and I have mentioned in the so called post - Wrong jodis.... I was hurt by the opinion although I know people are entitled to their own and critisism is a small part of these kind of forums....I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Okay, I have to share this with my fellow NivReniacs - There is a post on the CCBM forum (I believe this person is new & saw NivRen for the first time) about how there is no sparkle & chemistry between NivRen. Unhappy I know, everyone is entitled to their own opinions & I shouldn't be offended, but guys I am offended - NivRen don't look like Devar-Bhabhi to me. I guess, I am just really shocked..

What??? No chemistry between NiVren???? Does the person know the definition of chemistry..I see sparks flying when they are together. Their eyes are always bursting firecrackers...
That's exactly what I am saying Anju. I mean I have yet to see another couple with such an extreme level of chemistry.

That person must be blind or doesn't know meaning of chemistry. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that person must be supporter of some other jodi, but don't understand is to support something else why you have to drag something down. Just forget about that person, We love NivRen and we know that they rocks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanScintillatingSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Hey girls anyone online, I was free for sometime thought I will check upon you guys.
What are you discussing?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls anyone online, I was free for sometime thought I will check upon you guys.
What are you discussing?

hi milee how r u?? we are discussing how hot viren looks and we are still stuck on the Nivren bedroom scenes from yesterday. 

but we loved yur date scene analysis. thanks for that.

Edited by simran728 - 27 December 2010 at 10:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

That person must be blind or doesn't know meaning of chemistry. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that person must be supporter of some other jodi, but don't understand is to support something else why you have to drag something down. Just forget about that person, We love NivRen and we know that they rocks.

You are right, Ketty. Why unnecessarily get bothered by such opinions. You bet, we love NivRen, they rock & that's it. In fact, for me the definition of an "ultimate couple" is NivRen. I guess, beauty seriously lies in the eyes of the beholder, if a couple so ideal & perfect, can be viewed so differently by someone else. Reverting back to the same thing I mentioned earlier, I guess, I am really shocked because on an average almost once every few days we get a post about how someone is new & just started watching CCBM and that they love & adore NivRen..

Edited by Excruciating - 27 December 2010 at 10:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
girls, i am watching today's NiVren scene and I love the smile, blush on Viren's face..He looks so cute...He has all thoughts in his mind about Nivi wanting his company and he looks so hopeful...wow... With such hope of fantastic evening, he is looking at her. Kinny is seriously a versatile actor. He was able to change his expressions so soon - from confident look saying "Madam you are falling for me and I can feel that and there is no stopping now" to "Thank you for asking for my company and showing interest."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghmilee1014ScintillatingSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
btw guyz what do you think will happen tomorrow?
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

What are you discussing?

Hey Milee.... how come you online at this hr... We all are talking about who else but NiVren and what all suits on Viren..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top