Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 135)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Simran, you are hilarious. LOL I loved your idea of the the Sood family Jungle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
oh not just his things....she actually thought of him in hindsight and all nice things he had done for her for the first time...we have waited for this day for so long when she will have nothing to do but just think of Viren and his love and his care......ok i going to say it out loud (thanks DD)

and today she felt with all her heart how much Viren loves her. she removed that curtain and wall or whatever you call it from her eyes to see real viren....real person behind those flowers, smile, etc etc.and you see first thought came to her mind was "Dosti Date"..where both were very much open and real and genuine. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatinganjubalaSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Simran, you are hilarious. LOL I loved your idea of the the Sood family Jungle.

good one right?? feel free to change animals ..i just thought of them bcos of their character. see Hyena for DD is perfect bcos they dont do anything themselves..just rely on others for food. 

Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by simran728

oh dear god. viren looks so hot without his jackets...i cant even describe him. you can see his bicseps, shoulders, even heart much better without jackets.. (see the scene when he is looking at Nivi's photo frame) ..his physique is soo good and sometimes i feel he should stop wearing those jackets. ...actually he looks very very very very hot in his night suit vs his day clothes  Wink...earlier we saw him in yellow tshirt with white pants and now black tshirt with white pants...so far I have liked him best in outfits more than sherwani and other clothes....ok start dreaming again. ..since you guys were asking about what names we have for viren ..i am going to add "cookie" bcos he is sweet n tender yet not too soft.Day Dreaming

Simran my thoughts exactly. I find him more hot in his casual clothes - T-shirt and pant..without any jacket. The only time I liked in jacket was on Friday because the color combination was killing - white shirt with cream jacket. I love when guys wear white shirt with either khaki or cream pants...  The shirt actually looked very good on him.

Oh my thoughts are same to same as yours Anju. Love you soooo mucchh. I also only liked him on Friday bcos jacket was fitting him well plus he was wearing a white shirt inside and not a tshirt.....

Oh you guys will not believe...I told my husband to dress up same as Viren on Friday and told him to wear black tshirt and white track pant for night.. he said why?? I said it is my FANTASY...and I want to see him in that outfit..
and he was confused...but anyway if I cannot meet Viren at least I can see little of his clothes style on my hubby right??

Simi, you know my hubby wears white crisp shirt with cream/khaki pants and he looks damn hot.. That is why I loved Viren in that shirt WinkEmbarrassed

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Okay, I have to share this with my fellow NivReniacs - There is a post on the CCBM forum (I believe this person is new & saw NivRen for the first time) about how there is no sparkle & chemistry between NivRen. ConfusedShockedDisapproveUnhappy I know, everyone is entitled to their own opinions & I shouldn't be offended, but guys I am offended - NivRen don't look like Devar-Bhabhi to me. I guess, I am just really shocked..

milee1014Shayafansimran728gmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

SBS highlights of this week.... See from 3:48 for CCBM

http://tvvilla.com/videos/?t=saas+bahu+aur+saazish+-+27th+december+2010+-+part3&video=eGdhd3Vx

Mittu, this is the promo we all have been talking about since yesterday..

Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Okay, I have to share this with my fellow NivReniacs - There is a post on the CCBM forum (I believe this person is new & saw NivRen for the first time) about how there is no sparkle & chemistry between NivRen. Unhappy I know, everyone is entitled to their own opinions & I shouldn't be offended, but guys I am offended - NivRen don't look like Devar-Bhabhi to me. I guess, I am just really shocked..

What??? No chemistry between NiVren???? Does the person know the definition of chemistry..I see sparks flying when they are together. Their eyes are always bursting firecrackers...

milee1014ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Okay, I have to share this with my fellow NivReniacs - There is a post on the CCBM forum (I believe this person is new & saw NivRen for the first time) about how there is no sparkle & chemistry between NivRen. Unhappy I know, everyone is entitled to their own opinions & I shouldn't be offended, but guys I am offended - NivRen don't look like Devar-Bhabhi to me. I guess, I am just really shocked..

What??? No chemistry between NiVren???? Does the person know the definition of chemistry..I see sparks flying when they are together. Their eyes are always bursting firecrackers...
That's exactly what I am saying Anju. I mean I have yet to see another couple with such an extreme level of chemistry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafangmann2010

Go to top