Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 133)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
oh dear god. viren looks so hot without his jackets...i cant even describe him. you can see his bicseps, shoulders, even heart much better without jackets.. (see the scene when he is looking at Nivi's photo frame) ..his physique is soo good and sometimes i feel he should stop wearing those jackets. ...actually he looks very very very very hot in his night suit vs his day clothes  Wink...earlier we saw him in yellow tshirt with white pants and now black tshirt with white pants...so far I have liked him best in outfits more than sherwani and other clothes....ok start dreaming again. ..since you guys were asking about what names we have for viren ..i am going to add "cookie" bcos he is sweet n tender yet not too soft.Day Dreaming

Edited by simran728 - 27 December 2010 at 8:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

oh dear god. viren looks so hot without his jackets...i cant even describe him. you can see his bicseps, shoulders, even heart much better without jackets.. (see the scene when he is looking at Nivi's photo frame) ..his physique is soo good and sometimes i feel he should stop wearing those jackets. ...actually he looks very very very very hot in his night suit vs his day clothes  Wink...earlier we saw him in yellow tshirt with white pants and now black tshirt with white pants...so far I have liked him best in outfits more than sherwani and other clothes....ok start dreaming again. ..since you guys were asking about what names we have for viren ..i am going to add "cookie" bcos he is sweet n tender yet not too soft.Day Dreaming

yes yaar he looks hot without his shirt

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Excruciating

I was just thinking that how in today's episode Viren decided to not go back to work once he realized that Nivedita wanted to be with him, I hope that does not happen often. Don't get me wrong, I am always all for NivRen spending time together but at the same time I also want Viren to concentrate on his work & focus on this new project through which he has to prove himself to Dada Sahib plus have everyone start taking him seriously. And, if that means working long hours, so be it..
I understand payal what are you saying but don't worry our Nivi will not let Viren do it often and he will prove his worth to dada sahib

Areee Yaar plz do not take tension....when he can handle the whole SOOD JUNGLE (CC the cunning fox, YD the HIPPO, JW the monkey,  DD the HYENA, etc etc... TOH PHIRE YEH KAAAM KYA CHEEZ HAI.

actually I feel I am insulting all these animals by associating them with Sood People. No offense to anyone. This was purely fiction and I got the idea bcos of the word jungle. 

common we know Viren is just starting and first time we saw him touching any work files but what we saw today (Nivi inching towards Viren) is so monumental that agar Viren kaa bus chale tho bedroom hi nahi...who toh..Taj Mahal bhi banwale. 

Edited by simran728 - 27 December 2010 at 9:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

I liked him in every outfit he wear but most of all I loved him in simple embroided kurta's specially those he wore on Jagrata, confession scene, haldi, sangeet and his wedding with Nivi but I love him in jackets and Night outfits too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

yes yaar he looks hot without his shirt

HOLY MOTHER OF GODDDD

I cant type right now bcos my hands are shiverring...sorry will come back and comment.
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

I liked him in every outfit he wear but most of all I loved him in simple embroided kurta's specially those he wore on Jagrata, confession scene, haldi, sangeet and his wedding with Nivi but I love him in jackets and Night outfits too.

No No No..you have to pick one...just for the sake of argument..what would you like him best in??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

I was just thinking that how in today's episode Viren decided to not go back to work once he realized that Nivedita wanted to be with him, I hope that does not happen often. Don't get me wrong, I am always all for NivRen spending time together but at the same time I also want Viren to concentrate on his work & focus on this new project through which he has to prove himself to Dada Sahib plus have everyone start taking him seriously. And, if that means working long hours, so be it..
I understand payal what are you saying but don't worry our Nivi will not let Viren do it often and he will prove his worth to dada sahib

Areee Yaar plz do not take tension....when he can handle the whole SOOD JUNGLE (CC the cunning fox, YD the HIPPO, JW the monkey,  DD the HYENA, etc etc... TOH PHIRE YEH KAAAM KYA CHEEZ HAI.

actually I feel I am insulting all these animals by associating them with Sood People. No offense to anyone. This was purely fiction and I got the idea bcos of the word jungle. 

common we know Viren is just starting and first time we saw him touching any work files but what we saw today (Nivi inching towards Viren) is so monumental that agar Viren kaa bus chale tho bedroom hi nahi...who toh..Taj Mahal bhi banwale. 

Too good Simi Sood jungle and assoiciation was mashaalla I loved it true Viren will handle the business beautifully when he can handle jungle so well. Today Viren got his memorable moment when his wfey took initiative toward spending time with him though indirectly sahi but she took first step so how could he go to office he has to stay na.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

No No No..you have to pick one...just for the sake of argument..what would you like him best in??
I love best him in V-shaped kurta's he wears like jagrata, sangeet

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top