Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 130)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

take care navzzz and I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for your efforts, it means a lot!!!!!

and miss you milee... hopefully you will be back with action , when the whole nivren world will be crazy and bonkers over them
Oh Suchi, not to worry I will be back I think its my daily dosage of multivitaminLOL. If I don't watch NivRen atleast once and comeonline to chat with you guys I will be so downy down.LOL Oh God I never thought I will become like this.

So you did not say anything about Viren dosing off on the same bed? Did you go into dreamland too along with me.

are yaar
IFFFFF THE CTssss GIVE US THE TITANIC SONG TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I will FAINTNTTTT
Oh my gosh, I am dead. Just imagining it mera halat aisa hai toh what will be when we watch it on screen. The screen will burn down definitely.
Please suchi chedo mat yaara, kyun tadpa rahi ho.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
hehehe milee I know right

seems like its going to be a  beautiful night tomorrow!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Milee, Suchi...we are already in our dreamland..so  I will say  "beautiful night tonight"..atleast it is a beginning...

Navz thanks for the video...take care

milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Navz for uploading the scenes on YT I am again and again watching NivRen scene as both scenes were beautiful. Specially last part Viren is waiting for Nivi he is looking too cute. First he looked at cup Attitude is everything and then he looked at Nivi's photo and then at the door he was eagerly waiting for Nivi to come and I loved his shayeri Kab se darr par ankhein lagi hazoor bahut der lagadi aate aate.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenmilee1014gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Yaar just friendship and so simple scenes mein hamara yeh haal hai toh when its love and those intense passionate romantic scenes mein kya haal hoga. Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Yaar just friendship and so simple scenes mein hamara yeh haal hai toh when its love and those intense passionate romantic scenes mein kya haal hoga. Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!

Milee, un scenes mein abhi time hai isliye inse hi kaam chala rahe hain.. Not complaining... Good night girls.. Will open the new thread soon.... We still have 20 pages in this one.

FaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Ya millie agree with you dosti mein yeh haal hai to pyar mein kya haal hoga. I was going through the scenes again I noticed when VD was showing wedding album she said humne socha bhi nahi tha ki Sid ki shaadi mein aap shamil nahi ho payenge but she should have said Sid and Viren ki shaadi mein aap shamil nahi ho payenge sabne matlab pehle se mood bana rakha tha Viren ki shaadi mein shamil na hone ka.

One more thing DivSid wedding happened in the absence of both elderly people I mean BS and NT. Though DivSid went to take her blessing but she was not present in their wedding.

I think NivRen wedding even if it is going to happen now will be in presence off both elderly people. I don't know about keshav but I think NT will come in wedding. I really wish their remarriage happened after Keshav was free from allegation and he had wholeheartedly accepted this marriage even BS has accepted this wedding wholeheartedly and in both case culprit seems to be Viren but actual culprits are JAAL who had made such a JAAL in front Viren that both of them couldn't see the goodness of Viren behind the evil JAAL formed by his parents misdeeds.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 27 December 2010 at 4:45pm

simran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaSuchi-

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Woww NivReniansLOL ona Roll..i left at 105..n nwShocked

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top