Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 13)

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hey Milee, thanks for the new thread and what an awesome name for the thread. You have described perfectly what is called friendship. We have to wait for the day to come when NivRen-friendship turns into NivRen-love....the day is waiting for NivRen the perfect couple.

Happy marry Christmas to all of you and happy holidays. Have fun, enjoy every bit of life....Love you all.Big smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Nobody missed me today. I'm sad CryCryCryCryCryCry and here I was missing u guys so much

Yaar having a sleepover at friend's house and internet connection is bad here and I'm upsetAngry. Quite busy on the weeand won't be able to visit that much.

Anyways Milee beautiful introduction to their friendship of our Nivren. Ne thread and 13 pages already. So what r u guys discussing?

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Nobody missed me today. I'm sad Cry and here I was missing u guys so much

Yaar having a sleepover at friend's house and internet connection is bad here and I'm upsetAngry. Quite busy on the weeand won't be able to visit that much.

Anyways Milee beautiful introduction to their friendship of our Nivren. Ne thread and 13 pages already. So what r u guys discussing?

Zarmeen jannu welcome Hug why r u crying? Please don't cry. People were so happy for yesterday's episode, NivRen's Juganbadi, friendship that so many people have changed their user name. LOL U can see ki Shova, Rachu, Suchi....
Oh dear I'm sorry for ur internet connection. Don't be upset. Enjoy the holidays, don't worry about not being able to visit NivRen thread. Come sometimes to read Suchi's weekend retreat, its a road-trip plan. Its just amazing, full of masti.Big smile

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Nobody missed me today. I'm sad Cry and here I was missing u guys so much

Zarmeen jannu welcome Hug why r u crying? Please don't cry. People were so happy for yesterday's episode, NivRen's Juganbadi, friendship that so many people have changed their user name. LOL U can see ki Shova, Rachu, Suchi....
Oh dear I'm sorry for ur internet connection. Don't be upset. Enjoy the holidays, don't worry about not being able to visit NivRen thread. Come sometimes to read Suchi's weekend retreat, its a road-trip plan. Its just amazing, full of masti.Big smile

Nahin jaani I was just kidding yaar. I;m myself is lost in today's episode that I'm watching it again and again. Yes i'n just gonna read the suchi's weeand treat as u now the internet connection is so bad that it taes forever to upload a page. So quite frustrated rite now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
OMG Girls we are fast!
Congo on the new thread! Party
I still didnt finish reading previous thread!Stern Smile

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingKinSanj

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Wow beautiful post Milee !! *hugs* You create such magic with your posts Big smile I'm sorry I haven't been participating much but for some reason my cold and flu keeps persisting, I'm still unwell and even typing drains me of my energy Ouch Hopefully I will recover fully over the weekend and can participate and discuss like I used too !! I miss you all very much !!

I want a favor from you all !! Can you gimme links or page number of your analysis of the epi last night ? Because I don't have the energy to look through so many pages Embarrassed And am dying to read all of your analysis !! Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-XSilentWishesXKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
guys i made a vm on their jugalbandi...I mixed it around but the vm is only on their date =D added no other scene wht so ever...just adding effects and then i shall post it =D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeasyadadaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-XSilentWishesX

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
awww i hope you feel better navz!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top