Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 129)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Girls, I won't be this active for couple of days my nieces and nephews are coming to stay with us so will be busy I think, hope they give me some peaceful time to watch our sweetu and his sweety.LOL

Oh I gave a new name to Nivi (sweety) so hopefully Iget sometime to watch or maybe I will sneak out to watch and comeonline anyways they all are teenagers so they will be sleeping till afternoon.

On the MP list don't know why my mind is always pointing at CC. Its like compass and its pointing Evil Witch. Lets wait and watch that stupid MP who is trying to ruin everything.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Girls I have uploaded the scenes,on YT and now I'll be off, its after 3 am and since i'm still unwell, I'm extremely exhausted !! Embarrassed But it was worth it, because i got to discus with all of you after ages !!!! So goodnight/good day to all you and take very good care of yourselves !! love you all loads !! Byeeeeeee *hugs*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghmilee1014tamushigmann2010ScintillatingSofnaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls I have uploaded the scenes,on YT and now I'll be off, its after 3 am and since i'm still unwell, I'm extremely exhausted !! Embarrassed But it was worth it, because i got to discus with all of you after ages !!!! So goodnight/good day to all you and take very good care of yourselves !! love you all loads !! Byeeeeeee *hugs*
Oh Thankyou Navi, take care sweetheart Good Night and sleep tight don't let Evil Witch bite you.*HUGS*

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
take care navzzz and I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for your efforts, it means a lot!!!!!

and miss you milee... hopefully you will be back with action , when the whole nivren world will be crazy and bonkers over them

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh Thankyou Navi, take care sweetheart Good Night and sleep tight don't let Evil Witch bite you.*HUGS*
Good night Navz, thanks for uploading those scenes and take care of yourself sweetie. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

take care of urself, Navz.

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

take care navzzz and I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for your efforts, it means a lot!!!!!

and miss you milee... hopefully you will be back with action , when the whole nivren world will be crazy and bonkers over them
Oh Suchi, not to worry I will be back I think its my daily dosage of multivitaminLOL. If I don't watch NivRen atleast once and comeonline to chat with you guys I will be so downy down.LOL Oh God I never thought I will become like this.

So you did not say anything about Viren dosing off on the same bed? Did you go into dreamland too along with me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Oh Suchi, not to worry I will be back I think its my daily dosage of multivitaminLOL. If I don't watch NivRen atleast once and comeonline to chat with you guys I will be so downy down.LOL Oh God I never thought I will become like this.

So you did not say anything about Viren dosing off on the same bed? Did you go into dreamland too along with me.

are yaar
IFFFFF THE CTssss GIVE US THE TITANIC SONG TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I will FAINTNTTTT

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top