Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 128)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Excruciating

Guys, I had a question - Now since most likely due to Dadaji's wish, NivRen are going to be re-married, do you think that they will consummate their marriage after the re-marriage? Or do you still feel that it is too soon for Nivi? I know, she has now come a long way from before in terms of recognizing Viren's place & importance in her life but do you guys think that she will acknowledge her love for Viren? We have always established that for Nivi something considerably big needs to happen for her to give in, so do you think, this re-marriage could be it??

Payal, we all want this marriage to happen when Nivi fully realizes her love for Viren. So it depends on the timing of this re-marriage...But if it happens too soon then I do not think so they will consummate as mystery will be on her mind and based on promo even on Viren's mind seeing her wife like that...So, i think we still have some time for consummation of marriage.

I agree with you again Anju !! I think the wedding will happen without any mishap, it wouild be after the wedding that that stalker will strike again and by then both Nivi and Viren would be too upset to even think about consummating the marriage, so it is a long way for that to happen because before the consummation we have to see Nivi's realization, then NivRen's confession and then their consummation !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSofnaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
@ Rachu, see I am writing for you first. I missed you so much and your theories. Well said about Nivi not interfering in Div-Sid life.

@Navi, actually you were sick when Aashvee gave us a title "Trimurti" hahahahah. But I am with you 100% that it will be Viren who will be with her in this MP track but as you know in such situations she needs someone close to her who better than her sister who is right in the same house (Sood house is a jungle yaar jahan dekho wahan bediyan hi dikhtay hai) And Divya promised her dadi that she will look after her younger sister.

And did you notice when YD was asking Nivi to switch off lights so rudely, They show Divya and Sid's expression until then both had a slight smile but after that both of them had worried look. Oh I think Divya is feeling bad for her sister that they treat her this way, Sid had that sad look because of his promise and also that everyone treat Nivi so badly.

And Anju you were right in the morning I did not notice but she is not wearing locket. Good observation dear.

NivRen scene oh it is to die for, Viren's killing looks and the way he blushed when Nivi asked him what with her eyes. OH Sweetuuuuuu mein kya karu tumhara.
The last scene where is all waiting for her, the way he looks at her picture and talks this is passionate love. Oh dear, he was waiting so eagerly and stupid MP ruined everything for him and for us.
But we will get some comforting scene.
It will be beautiful to watch if he makes her all comfy and sits beside her while she is sleeping and watching her sleep sitting beside her, and he can dose off on the same bed. Oh I am gone into my dreamland.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

ok just caught up with alllll the reading gosh that took me .. a while! : )

and I am making cholay baturay in celebration of Nivren scene today

DIEEDDD watching it today ...
MILEEEEEEEEEEE our nivi blushed today!!!
the way we wanted her to blush!!!

I didn't watch any other part
but I just waas like a gonnerrrr watching nivREN scene Haii!!
Suchiiiii, you just watched it oh God, did you see how even Sweetu blushed full on when Nivi said what with her eyes. Oh God its  a die for scene. It was so sweetuuuuuish and simply beautiful.
Aawwwwwwww I am so dead just by thinking about it.

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by xaviara

hey rachu !!! *hugs* we all missed you hun !! is it possible that you are not online and we don't miss ya ? LOL
Thanks Navz for missing me jaanu. I know you miss me and Viren so much anyway what were you discussing
I read Ketty was again using dialog of Sid's Motidaan. Yaar I told na he did big time Motidaan that no one sees his mistakes and keep him ahead anyone else in the family thinking he is most intelligent and adorable person in the family.
Viren had to prove his worth to Nivi and he has successfully proved to still he has to show many other qualities too. He will prove his worth to BS, YD and sharma family too

Vaise did notice the mug in Viren's room written Attitude is everything. See how much Nivi's presence changed him that a person who believes in giving attitude to everyone has forgot the a of attitude when he is with Nivi.
He was smiling looking at it today. He must be wondering the same what you said. LOL Sid has similar mug which says 'knock T out of Can't". But never seen him doing that. LOL Sid may be good at business but he still have lot to learn about life.

True ketty while Viren is learning about business from Sid in the same way Sid should learn about how to deal with problems in personal life actually like Divya Sid was also spoon fed by his family so doesn't know how handle his relations properly and bring smile on the face near ones which Viren knows (I hope CT's doesn't mess up with his strenghts to keep mystery alive). I think he will manage business more profficiently as compared to Sid as he knows how to deal with people of different levels and how to get his work done.

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSofnaSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Guys, I had a question - Now since most likely due to Dadaji's wish, NivRen are going to be re-married, do you think that they will consummate their marriage after the re-marriage? Or do you still feel that it is too soon for Nivi? I know, she has now come a long way from before in terms of recognizing Viren's place & importance in her life but do you guys think that she will acknowledge her love for Viren? We have always established that for Nivi something considerably big needs to happen for her to give in, so do you think, this re-marriage could be it??
Payal, consummation is not even close sweetheart. Even our Sweetu will never impose himself on her. She need to realise her love for Viren, then confession and then consummation. So its far far away but we will wait for that day.

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by xaviara

hey rachu !!! *hugs* we all missed you hun !! is it possible that you are not online and we don't miss ya ? LOL
Thanks Navz for missing me jaanu. I know you miss me and Viren so much anyway what were you discussing
I read Ketty was again using dialog of Sid's Motidaan. Yaar I told na he did big time Motidaan that no one sees his mistakes and keep him ahead anyone else in the family thinking he is most intelligent and adorable person in the family.
Viren had to prove his worth to Nivi and he has successfully proved to still he has to show many other qualities too. He will prove his worth to BS, YD and sharma family too

Vaise did notice the mug in Viren's room written Attitude is everything. See how much Nivi's presence changed him that a person who believes in giving attitude to everyone has forgot the a of attitude when he is with Nivi.

Even I missed you Rachna...You did not see that post of mine for you....
I loved the quote "Attitude is Everything"..Isn't that so true..And yes, his killing attitude actually is what makes him so different from other Soods and is making Nivi fall for him and he has been able to handle so many problems associated with them because of his attitude. I love it...
You know girls, in today's first scene when he sits on the floor and Nivi smiles at him full on smile I was thinking Nivi is fallen for Viren's pagalpan.
Oh dear this song really suits them "thode badmash ho tum" I really hope CT's picturize this song on them. Oh How I die to see that.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@ Rachu, see I am writing for you first. I missed you so much and your theories. Well said about Nivi not interfering in Div-Sid life.

@Navi, actually you were sick when Aashvee gave us a title "Trimurti" hahahahah. But I am with you 100% that it will be Viren who will be with her in this MP track but as you know in such situations she needs someone close to her who better than her sister who is right in the same house (Sood house is a jungle yaar jahan dekho wahan bediyan hi dikhtay hai) And Divya promised her dadi that she will look after her younger sister.

And did you notice when YD was asking Nivi to switch off lights so rudely, They show Divya and Sid's expression until then both had a slight smile but after that both of them had worried look. Oh I think Divya is feeling bad for her sister that they treat her this way, Sid had that sad look because of his promise and also that everyone treat Nivi so badly.

And Anju you were right in the morning I did not notice but she is not wearing locket. Good observation dear.

NivRen scene oh it is to die for, Viren's killing looks and the way he blushed when Nivi asked him what with her eyes. OH Sweetuuuuuu mein kya karu tumhara.
The last scene where is all waiting for her, the way he looks at her picture and talks this is passionate love. Oh dear, he was waiting so eagerly and stupid MP ruined everything for him and for us.
But we will get some comforting scene.
It will be beautiful to watch if he makes her all comfy and sits beside her while she is sleeping and watching her sleep sitting beside her, and he can dose off on the same bed. Oh I am gone into my dreamland.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thanks Millie for mentioning my name and I agree with you about Divya that she needs to be there with Nivi to survive in mad house.

Anju I also think on wedding day both were so horrified and tense that they will not be able to come out of the shock and it will also open Viren's eyes and Viren will have find the truth regarding what is happening.

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSofnaSuchi-xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

one thing I have to say is that if dadaji is behind this remearriage cause there were no photographs present a,d he wanted them to be included , as nivi is also a sood khandan bahu then,

I am sure that its YD who is the mystery person and I am sure she hasn't still gotten out of her son's death. Vandana clearly told Sid as how,
Ma wasn't able to handle it and she needed to blame someone so she started blaming keshav and his family which resulted in Nivi's mom's death

I am always thinking that , how can a person kill himself cause of accusations? I mean she didn't even murder bhuban ( directly the cause )
it was due to keshav (acc. to YD) that he died.

So how was nivi's mom effected that way...

NT said that she was a strong lady but could not take insults.. I think, i smell a fish..
its possibility that , YD wanted a death in their family as a revenge and somehow, Nivi's mom is linked to that?

what say guyz?

Anju I have been saying this from day one this stalking business started that for me it is YD who is doing all this by the help of someone, either JH or a servant !! Because I find YD to be an extremely cold lady !! Even CC is better then her because CC really can't keep her feelings bottled up, she has to spit fire whenever she hates or wants to torment someone, but YD voices her feelings very rarely and she cares more about traditions and the family honor then relations !! Have you noticed that even CC is scared of her that is why she always try to play her subtly to make sure she never crosses her MIL intentionally !!

And I wouldn't put is past her to have someone drug Nivi's mom because she committed suicide by taking sleeping pills or some medicine !! so she could have had her overdosed and made it look like suicide !!

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSofnaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top