Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 127)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
ok just caught up with alllll the reading gosh that took me .. a while! : )

and I am making cholay baturay in celebration of Nivren scene today

DIEEDDD watching it today ...
MILEEEEEEEEEEE our nivi blushed today!!!
the way we wanted her to blush!!!

I didn't watch any other part
but I just waas like a gonnerrrr watching nivREN scene Haii!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hello girls anyone here missed my pressence. Hey shova love to see you back jaanu
Hey Rach welcome back. 

I don't want to start thinking about MP but I just can't help it. Ouch This whole track started right after Viren forced CC to accept Nivi as her DIL. There was a perfect situation for MP to haunt Nivi when Viren wasn't there but it never happened at that time. Just to be clear I am not suspecting Viren as stalker at all, but whoever that is, has definitely connection with that morning incident. 

Jaan stalker didn't haunt Nivi in absence of Viren because he has to be kept under suspect list na. If they had shown stalker in absence of Viren then everyone would have thought Viren can't be stalker. They never show the stalker when NivRen are together. They show few second after they get separated causing 2 views in mind he is as he can get back and do all this and he can't as he was with Nivi. I am sure he is not the one and is going to support this theory till they make him one

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

hey rachu !!! *hugs* we all missed you hun !! is it possible that you are not online and we don't miss ya ? LOL
Thanks Navz for missing me jaanu. I know you miss me and Viren so much anyway what were you discussing
I read Ketty was again using dialog of Sid's Motidaan. Yaar I told na he did big time Motidaan that no one sees his mistakes and keep him ahead anyone else in the family thinking he is most intelligent and adorable person in the family.
Viren had to prove his worth to Nivi and he has successfully proved to still he has to show many other qualities too. He will prove his worth to BS, YD and sharma family too

Vaise did notice the mug in Viren's room written Attitude is everything. See how much Nivi's presence changed him that a person who believes in giving attitude to everyone has forgot the a of attitude when he is with Nivi.
He was smiling looking at it today. He must be wondering the same what you said. LOL Sid has similar mug which says 'knock T out of Can't". But never seen him doing that. LOL Sid may be good at business but he still have lot to learn about life.

milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
and oh yeah a special , Props up to mygirls Navz and Millieee

awesome analysis.. and count me in the positive attitude ness..

I just dont like nivi getting hurt or sad by anyone..

But I always never hated divya, yes I am upset with her cause of the way she is hurting nivi , and acting as if she does not trust nivi.. (acting or not we will know soon)
 but Now that you guyz have provided this reasoning I am happy that may be, just may be divya will prove to her words that
what ever they do will not effect her as , she knows nivi the best in the house (as per her words)

and if she suggests nivi and viren marriage and makes them come close then she will be my next best friend in the serial;

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Guys, I had a question - Now since most likely due to Dadaji's wish, NivRen are going to be re-married, do you think that they will consummate their marriage after the re-marriage? Or do you still feel that it is too soon for Nivi? I know, she has now come a long way from before in terms of recognizing Viren's place & importance in her life but do you guys think that she will acknowledge her love for Viren? We have always established that for Nivi something considerably big needs to happen for her to give in, so do you think, this re-marriage could be it??
Payal I feel its too early for consummate as she has to move much further before she actually love Viren till now she doesn't know complete Viren first she needs to understand him then should move further with their lovestory

milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Guys, I had a question - Now since most likely due to Dadaji's wish, NivRen are going to be re-married, do you think that they will consummate their marriage after the re-marriage? Or do you still feel that it is too soon for Nivi? I know, she has now come a long way from before in terms of recognizing Viren's place & importance in her life but do you guys think that she will acknowledge her love for Viren? We have always established that for Nivi something considerably big needs to happen for her to give in, so do you think, this re-marriage could be it??
Payal I feel its too early for consummate as she has to move much further before she actually love Viren till now she doesn't know complete Viren first she needs to understand him then should move further with their lovestory

too early yes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillatingxaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
one thing I have to say is that if dadaji is behind this remearriage cause there were no photographs present a,d he wanted them to be included , as nivi is also a sood khandan bahu then,

I am sure that its YD who is the mystery person and I am sure she hasn't still gotten out of her son's death. Vandana clearly told Sid as how,
Ma wasn't able to handle it and she needed to blame someone so she started blaming keshav and his family which resulted in Nivi's mom's death

I am always thinking that , how can a person kill himself cause of accusations? I mean she didn't even murder bhuban ( directly the cause )
it was due to keshav (acc. to YD) that he died.

So how was nivi's mom effected that way...

NT said that she was a strong lady but could not take insults.. I think, i smell a fish..
its possibility that , YD wanted a death in their family as a revenge and somehow, Nivi's mom is linked to that?

what say guyz?

mittusinghmilee1014gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

hi all..i have read milee and others explanation but I still do not agree to Sid's or DD's behavior. Maybe CT will and I hope they go your way.

lets assume your assumption and speculation is correct -  that DD is smart for herself and has a plan.

But for Nivi and Sid to keep quite about their past show they do not trust and have faith in DD with the information. They are not sure how DD will take it and how she will react. But what they are NOT doing is thinking what if they were in DD's shoes??? Did Nivi think what if Viren was hiding some truth like this or did Sid think what if DD had a past and he did not know it? Did Sid like when he saw Nivren acting and him being kept guessing?? NO. No one likes to be kept in the dark. it only increases jealousy and MU. Sid has dug his own grave. 

Now if DD is smart she should be hurt by this. She should make Sid confident abt her. that she can handle the truth and will stand by him. 

From any angle it is not fair on Nivi and Sid (mostly him) to hide the truth. If you do not have enough faith in the person then marriage is useless. I know it is scary for Sid and but he needs to face the truth. 

If DD is smart, the fact that Sid would give up his friendship so easily without asking why and questioning her should raise many many flags. If shows her that he is weak. 

Simran agree with you here completely we can't completely blame Divya at this point because she is kept in dark and doesn't know the complete truth and I really feel it is wrong at Nivi and Sid's part to hide this big thing from Divya. But now its now responsibility of Nivi to tell her the truth as before wedding things were different and Nivi should have told her the truth but now if she does so then it will be a interference between DivSid so I think Nivi is doing right thing at present but its Sid duty to tell her the truth about his and Nivi relation and make her understand it's over now but he is not doing any good by hiding anything from her.

But DD is not that smart that she will plan things.

Ok, I do agree with you guys that Nivi cannot tell her the truth. For multiple reasons we all know. But were saying other day that it is Nivi's story and serial. So, they should show Nivi somehow figuring this out. Whatever they have shown so far has not made any of them to reveal anyway.

milee1014ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top