Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 126)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by simran728

hi all..i have read milee and others explanation but I still do not agree to Sid's or DD's behavior. Maybe CT will and I hope they go your way.

lets assume your assumption and speculation is correct -  that DD is smart for herself and has a plan.

But for Nivi and Sid to keep quite about their past show they do not trust and have faith in DD with the information. They are not sure how DD will take it and how she will react. But what they are NOT doing is thinking what if they were in DD's shoes??? Did Nivi think what if Viren was hiding some truth like this or did Sid think what if DD had a past and he did not know it? Did Sid like when he saw Nivren acting and him being kept guessing?? NO. No one likes to be kept in the dark. it only increases jealousy and MU. Sid has dug his own grave. 

Now if DD is smart she should be hurt by this. She should make Sid confident abt her. that she can handle the truth and will stand by him. 

From any angle it is not fair on Nivi and Sid (mostly him) to hide the truth. If you do not have enough faith in the person then marriage is useless. I know it is scary for Sid and but he needs to face the truth. 

If DD is smart, the fact that Sid would give up his friendship so easily without asking why and questioning her should raise many many flags. If shows her that he is weak. 

Simran agree with you here completely we can't completely blame Divya at this point because she is kept in dark and doesn't know the complete truth and I really feel it is wrong at Nivi and Sid's part to hide this big thing from Divya. But now its now responsibility of Nivi to tell her the truth as before wedding things were different and Nivi should have told her the truth but now if she does so then it will be a interference between DivSid so I think Nivi is doing right thing at present but its Sid duty to tell her the truth about his and Nivi relation and make her understand it's over now but he is not doing any good by hiding anything from her.

But DD is not that smart that she will plan things.

I have been saying this since the morning...Sid lost the perfect chance to tell the truth.. It is only him who has to speak up and clear the mess or misunderstanding. It is not fair to just make promises. Secrets are to be revealed now that he is married to her. Nivi is not to be blamed as she has moved on and it is between Sid-Divya. She has done all what she can do and today she parted way with the last nishani too. Sid please do the honors of telling Divya the truth. DD will be hurt if she comes to know from others. She will be more happy and will be able to trust you and have faith if she hears it from you and then she will be able to handle the whole world and will always be on your side.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hey rachu !!! *hugs* we all missed you hun !! is it possible that you are not online and we don't miss ya ? LOL
Thanks Navz for missing me jaanu. I know you miss me and Viren so much anyway what were you discussing
I read Ketty was again using dialog of Sid's Motidaan. Yaar I told na he did big time Motidaan that no one sees his mistakes and keep him ahead anyone else in the family thinking he is most intelligent and adorable person in the family.
Viren had to prove his worth to Nivi and he has successfully proved to still he has to show many other qualities too. He will prove his worth to BS, YD and sharma family too

Vaise did notice the mug in Viren's room written Attitude is everything. See how much Nivi's presence changed him that a person who believes in giving attitude to everyone has forgot the a of attitude when he is with Nivi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Navz, Payal ..I will open the new thread in a short while. We still have 25 pages in this thread..If I open it now then everybody will start using it..So will wait for an hour or so and then write it...

milee1014ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Guys, I had a question - Now since most likely due to Dadaji's wish, NivRen are going to be re-married, do you think that they will consummate their marriage after the re-marriage? Or do you still feel that it is too soon for Nivi? I know, she has now come a long way from before in terms of recognizing Viren's place & importance in her life but do you guys think that she will acknowledge her love for Viren? We have always established that for Nivi something considerably big needs to happen for her to give in, so do you think, this re-marriage could be it??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

hey rachu !!! *hugs* we all missed you hun !! is it possible that you are not online and we don't miss ya ? LOL
Thanks Navz for missing me jaanu. I know you miss me and Viren so much anyway what were you discussing
I read Ketty was again using dialog of Sid's Motidaan. Yaar I told na he did big time Motidaan that no one sees his mistakes and keep him ahead anyone else in the family thinking he is most intelligent and adorable person in the family.
Viren had to prove his worth to Nivi and he has successfully proved to still he has to show many other qualities too. He will prove his worth to BS, YD and sharma family too

Vaise did notice the mug in Viren's room written Attitude is everything. See how much Nivi's presence changed him that a person who believes in giving attitude to everyone has forgot the a of attitude when he is with Nivi.

Even I missed you Rachna...You did not see that post of mine for you....
I loved the quote "Attitude is Everything"..Isn't that so true..And yes, his killing attitude actually is what makes him so different from other Soods and is making Nivi fall for him and he has been able to handle so many problems associated with them because of his attitude. I love it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey guys, since now we are on page-124 of this NivRen thread, do think about the new thread pkease and began one. Sorry, if this has already been discussed before & I somehow missed it. Navz, you haven't done the honors in a while. Maybe, you can began & post the new thread before you go offline today..

Payal, I would love too, but am editing and uploading the scenes now, can either Anju or Milee fill in for me again ?? LOL

I would love to do it...Girls, suggestions for the new NiVren thread please...

I have one suggestion based on their date on Friday

NiVren - Ab ek sucha ahesaas hai
Anju, beautiful name dear. you got my vote for it.

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hello girls anyone here missed my pressence. Hey shova love to see you back jaanu

Rach jaan, we always do..We missed you and your stories.... I loved your analysis....I am glad that you are becoming positive now...
So what do you think will happen tomorrow?
Hey anju thanks for missing me and my stories ok don't worry I will come up with one soonWinkLOL
Nothing much similar old story VD is not going to trust Nivi and send her to her room and in room our cutie patnivrata pati will be waiting for her with his sweet surprise and Nivi will be happy with it.

Then I think their remarriege issue will come out and MP will try to destroy it and I don't know what is the purpose of MP and why they are showing it.

I even don't understand what they will show to make Viewers believe Viren is psychotic and when they will show his past.

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Guys, I had a question - Now since most likely due to Dadaji's wish, NivRen are going to be re-married, do you think that they will consummate their marriage after the re-marriage? Or do you still feel that it is too soon for Nivi? I know, she has now come a long way from before in terms of recognizing Viren's place & importance in her life but do you guys think that she will acknowledge her love for Viren? We have always established that for Nivi something considerably big needs to happen for her to give in, so do you think, this re-marriage could be it??

Payal, we all want this marriage to happen when Nivi fully realizes her love for Viren. So it depends on the timing of this re-marriage...But if it happens too soon then I do not think so they will consummate as mystery will be on her mind and based on promo even on Viren's mind seeing her wife like that...So, i think we still have some time for consummation of marriage.

milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top