Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 125)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Hello girls anyone here missed my pressence. Hey shova love to see you back jaanu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey guys, since now we are on page-124 of this NivRen thread, do think about the new thread pkease and began one. Sorry, if this has already been discussed before & I somehow missed it. Navz, you haven't done the honors in a while. Maybe, you can began & post the new thread before you go offline today..

Payal, I would love too, but am editing and uploading the scenes now, can either Anju or Milee fill in for me again ?? LOL

I would love to do it...Girls, suggestions for the new NiVren thread please...

I have one suggestion based on their date on Friday

NiVren - Ab ek sucha ahesaas hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
hey rachu !!! *hugs* we all missed you hun !! is it possible that you are not online and we don't miss ya ? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hello girls anyone here missed my pressence. Hey shova love to see you back jaanu

Rach jaan, we always do..We missed you and your stories.... I loved your analysis....I am glad that you are becoming positive now...
So what do you think will happen tomorrow?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hey guys, since now we are on page-124 of this NivRen thread, do think about the new thread pkease and began one. Sorry, if this has already been discussed before & I somehow missed it. Navz, you haven't done the honors in a while. Maybe, you can began & post the new thread before you go offline today..

Payal, I would love too, but am editing and uploading the scenes now, can either Anju or Milee fill in for me again ?? LOL

Thanks sweetie !!

And I loveeeeee your suggestion ! U got my vote for it !! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Rach welcome back. 

I don't want to start thinking about MP but I just can't help it. Ouch This whole track started right after Viren forced CC to accept Nivi as her DIL. There was a perfect situation for MP to haunt Nivi when Viren wasn't there but it never happened at that time. Just to be clear I am not suspecting Viren as stalker at all, but whoever that is, has definitely connection with that morning incident. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiScintillatingSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjubala

Thanks sweetie !!

And I loveeeeee your suggestion ! U got my vote for it !! Smile

Anju, liked the name suggestion as well. Go for it. Thanks dear..

milee1014gmann2010Suchi-xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi all..i have read milee and others explanation but I still do not agree to Sid's or DD's behavior. Maybe CT will and I hope they go your way.

lets assume your assumption and speculation is correct -  that DD is smart for herself and has a plan.

But for Nivi and Sid to keep quite about their past show they do not trust and have faith in DD with the information. They are not sure how DD will take it and how she will react. But what they are NOT doing is thinking what if they were in DD's shoes??? Did Nivi think what if Viren was hiding some truth like this or did Sid think what if DD had a past and he did not know it? Did Sid like when he saw Nivren acting and him being kept guessing?? NO. No one likes to be kept in the dark. it only increases jealousy and MU. Sid has dug his own grave. 

Now if DD is smart she should be hurt by this. She should make Sid confident abt her. that she can handle the truth and will stand by him. 

From any angle it is not fair on Nivi and Sid (mostly him) to hide the truth. If you do not have enough faith in the person then marriage is useless. I know it is scary for Sid and but he needs to face the truth. 

If DD is smart, the fact that Sid would give up his friendship so easily without asking why and questioning her should raise many many flags. If shows her that he is weak. 

Simran agree with you here completely we can't completely blame Divya at this point because she is kept in dark and doesn't know the complete truth and I really feel it is wrong at Nivi and Sid's part to hide this big thing from Divya. But now its now responsibility of Nivi to tell her the truth as before wedding things were different and Nivi should have told her the truth but now if she does so then it will be a interference between DivSid so I think Nivi is doing right thing at present but its Sid duty to tell her the truth about his and Nivi relation and make her understand it's over now but he is not doing any good by hiding anything from her.

But DD is not that smart that she will plan things.

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top