Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 124)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Excruciating

friends, help me yaar.... kya karun mein baar baar Viren ka scene dekh rahi hun jahan woh apna bedroom decorate kar raha hai and is waiting for Nivi..I have seen the other NiVren scene also so many times....Please help me...get over this NiVren mania..
Hey Anju, I think you are asking the wrong folks! Hehe, we all along with you have been dioagnised with severe NivRen mania. Wink But I have question, why do you want to get cured??

I want to get cured so that I can again fall sick...Agar bimar hi rahungi to aur jyada bimar kaise parungi....to fall more sick and number of times, I have to be cured. WinkLOL
Anju, so better watch some Evil Witch scenes then your heart will ask more of NivRen scenes. What say?

Uske scenes dekhne se to heart attack aa jayega ...Heart hi nahin rahega to NiVren scenes kahan se dekhungi... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

friends, help me yaar.... kya karun mein baar baar Viren ka scene dekh rahi hun jahan woh apna bedroom decorate kar raha hai and is waiting for Nivi..I have seen the other NiVren scene also so many times....Please help me...get over this NiVren mania..
Hey Anju, I think you are asking the wrong folks! Hehe, we all along with you have been dioagnised with severe NivRen mania. Wink But I have question, why do you want to get cured??

I want to get cured so that I can again fall sick...Agar bimar hi rahungi to aur jyada bimar kaise parungi....to fall more sick and number of times, I have to be cured. WinkLOL
Anju, so better watch some Evil Witch scenes then your heart will ask more of NivRen scenes. What say?

Uske scenes dekhne se to heart attack aa jayega ...Heart hi nahin rahega to NiVren scenes kahan se dekhungi... LOL
Anju you made me LOL. Not to worry dear heart attack aa jayega toh kya hua NivRen kho dekhtay hi heart apnay aap dhadknay lagega.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Can't stop thinking about Viren's last dialogue of today. The day he came back from delhi he told Nivi that he will wait for that day every day when she will trust his talks and his love. And today he said kab se ankeh lagi hui thi dar pe, hazoor bhot der kardi ate ate. Embarrassed Even if Nivi is scared tomorrow, i want her to at least see what he has done for her. My poor NivRen, always have a bad timings. Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, since now we are on page-124 of this NivRen thread, do think about the new thread pkease and began one. Sorry, if this has already been discussed before & I somehow missed it. Navz, you haven't done the honors in a while. Maybe, you can began & post the new thread before you go offline today..

milee1014Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

[QUOTE=xaviara]
WOW Navi, wondeful explanation. I wrote the same that she might go to dadi or her mom and I prefer dadi. And it will be cool if she confronts CC infront of everyone and shows them taht her sister is gem of a person. she will be respected by not only us viewers but specially Sid, then Vandana and Dadaji.

Aww thanks Milee, but it is because of you that I started thinking about this, because before you came with your post, I was as mad at Divya as everyone !!! Embarrassed

And I prefer NT too, because HL will never ever tell Divya about Sid-Nivi or her own involvement in the whole thing, and Divya knows that if ther is one person who knows Nivi inside out and knows what is in her heart and mind it is only NT dadi !! So I hope she talks to her soon and get the answers of all her questions and queries !!

Oh Navi you are so sweet. But you are so good with words dear. As I told you before too that I give you theory and you will explain in detail. I think our team is really good.LOL and Anju bhi join hogayi hai team mein.

Maybe tomorrow she will go and meet dadi. Because remember she told her mom she will come and meet her later after coming back from shopping.
Oh God I just want this to be over before this Mystery track goes full fledge because at that time Nivi needs along with her husband's support somebody else with her and who better than her sister. And in yesterday's promo we did see lot of concern in Divya's eyes for her sister.

Yep you,anju and me making a terrific team of positive thinking trio !!! LOLWink

I want this track to be over soon before the MP track too, because I have never hated Divya for some reason, because I know and love someone just like her, and it may not look like, but Divya is very harmless and she is a good person at heart, it is just that she has been pampered so much that she has always lived her life in her own world ! Had she been brought up or had NT's influence on her, she would have not been as self obsessed as she is now !! But NT never interfered in either Divya;s or Aditya's upbringing keeping the nature of both PT and HL in mind !! But she loves all her grandchildren equally ! I loved how on Friday she told HL to be careful about interfering with Divya's inlaws, because she knows that HL's interference will cause a problem for Divya and no one else in that house !!

When the MP track starts, Nivi will need all the support she can get, at least till the time they can support her, because in the end if will only be Viren who will believe and support her !! But even Divya's concern and care would be needed by Nivi.

Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
hi all..i have read milee and others explanation but I still do not agree to Sid's or DD's behavior. Maybe CT will and I hope they go your way.

lets assume your assumption and speculation is correct -  that DD is smart for herself and has a plan.

But for Nivi and Sid to keep quite about their past show they do not trust and have faith in DD with the information. They are not sure how DD will take it and how she will react. But what they are NOT doing is thinking what if they were in DD's shoes??? Did Nivi think what if Viren was hiding some truth like this or did Sid think what if DD had a past and he did not know it? Did Sid like when he saw Nivren acting and him being kept guessing?? NO. No one likes to be kept in the dark. it only increases jealousy and MU. Sid has dug his own grave. 

Now if DD is smart she should be hurt by this. She should make Sid confident abt her. that she can handle the truth and will stand by him. 

From any angle it is not fair on Nivi and Sid (mostly him) to hide the truth. If you do not have enough faith in the person then marriage is useless. I know it is scary for Sid and but he needs to face the truth. 

If DD is smart, the fact that Sid would give up his friendship so easily without asking why and questioning her should raise many many flags. If shows her that he is weak. 

Edited by simran728 - 27 December 2010 at 2:16pm

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, since now we are on page-124 of this NivRen thread, do think about the new thread pkease and began one. Sorry, if this has already been discussed before & I somehow missed it. Navz, you haven't done the honors in a while. Maybe, you can began & post the new thread before you go offline today..

Payal, I would love too, but am editing and uploading the scenes now, can either Anju or Milee fill in for me again ?? LOL

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi all..i have read milee and others explanation but I still do not agree to Sid's or DD's behavior. Maybe CT will and I hope they go your way.

lets assume your assumption and speculation is correct -  that DD is smart for herself and has a plan.

But for Nivi and Sid to keep quite about their past show they do not trust and have faith in DD with the information. They are not sure how DD will take it and how she will react. But what they are NOT doing is thinking what if they were in DD's shoes??? Did Nivi think what is Viren was hiding some truth like this or did Sid think what if DD had a past and he did not know it? Did Sid like when he saw Nivren acting and him being kept guessing?? NO. No one likes to be kept in the dark. it only increases jealousy and MU. Sid has dug his own grave. 

Now if DD is smart she should be hurt by this. She should make Sid confident abt her. that she can handle the truth and will stand by him. 

From any angle it is not fair for Nivi and Sid (mostly him) to hide the truth. If you do not have enough faith in the person then marriage is useless. I know it is scary for Sid and but he needs to face the truth. 

If DD is smart, the fact that Sid would give up his friendship so easily without asking why and questioning her should raise many many flags. If shows her that he is weak. 

Simi I agree with you totally about Sid, but not Nivi because how can a Nivi tell Divya about her past relationship with Sid when she herself stopped Divya from committing suicide just because she found out that Sid does not love her !! Do you think she can honestly risk telling her the truth knowing what Divya can do knowing that Sid was in love with Nivi !! Because Sid is just guessing that Divya might not handle the truth well, but Nivi knows that Divya won't be able to handle it because of her past experience with Divya !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaSuchi-

Go to top