Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 123)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
friends, help me yaar.... kya karun mein baar baar Viren ka scene dekh rahi hun jahan woh apna bedroom decorate kar raha hai and is waiting for Nivi..I have seen the other NiVren scene also so many times....Please help me...get over this NiVren mania..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

[QUOTE=xaviara]
WOW Navi, wondeful explanation. I wrote the same that she might go to dadi or her mom and I prefer dadi. And it will be cool if she confronts CC infront of everyone and shows them taht her sister is gem of a person. she will be respected by not only us viewers but specially Sid, then Vandana and Dadaji.

Aww thanks Milee, but it is because of you that I started thinking about this, because before you came with your post, I was as mad at Divya as everyone !!! Embarrassed

And I prefer NT too, because HL will never ever tell Divya about Sid-Nivi or her own involvement in the whole thing, and Divya knows that if ther is one person who knows Nivi inside out and knows what is in her heart and mind it is only NT dadi !! So I hope she talks to her soon and get the answers of all her questions and queries !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

friends, help me yaar.... kya karun mein baar baar Viren ka scene dekh rahi hun jahan woh apna bedroom decorate kar raha hai and is waiting for Nivi..I have seen the other NiVren scene also so many times....Please help me...get over this NiVren mania..

Anju yaar bimar se kya davai maang rahi ho. Wink Do you think any of us have any medicine to get over our madness? LOL And this is just a start it's been only 2 months since Viren' s character is been introduced. Age rub hi bachaye hume. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Hey Anju, I think you are asking the wrong folks! Hehe, we all along with you have been dioagnised with severe NivRen mania. Wink But I have question, why do you want to get cured??

Edited by Excruciating - 27 December 2010 at 1:46pm

milee1014xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Anju, I think you are asking the wrong folks! Hehe, we all along with you have been dioagnised with severe NivRen mania. Wink But I have question, why do you want to get cured??

I want to get cured so that I can again fall sick...Agar bimar hi rahungi to aur jyada bimar kaise parungi....to fall more sick and number of times, I have to be cured. WinkLOL

gmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

I want to get cured so that I can again fall sick...Agar bimar hi rahungi to aur jyada bimar kaise parungi....to fall more sick and number of times, I have to be cured. WinkLOL
Anju, so better watch some Evil Witch scenes then your heart will ask more of NivRen scenes. What say?

gmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

[QUOTE=xaviara]
WOW Navi, wondeful explanation. I wrote the same that she might go to dadi or her mom and I prefer dadi. And it will be cool if she confronts CC infront of everyone and shows them taht her sister is gem of a person. she will be respected by not only us viewers but specially Sid, then Vandana and Dadaji.

Aww thanks Milee, but it is because of you that I started thinking about this, because before you came with your post, I was as mad at Divya as everyone !!! Embarrassed

And I prefer NT too, because HL will never ever tell Divya about Sid-Nivi or her own involvement in the whole thing, and Divya knows that if ther is one person who knows Nivi inside out and knows what is in her heart and mind it is only NT dadi !! So I hope she talks to her soon and get the answers of all her questions and queries !!

Oh Navi you are so sweet. But you are so good with words dear. As I told you before too that I give you theory and you will explain in detail. I think our team is really good.LOL and Anju bhi join hogayi hai team mein.

Maybe tomorrow she will go and meet dadi. Because remember she told her mom she will come and meet her later after coming back from shopping.
Oh God I just want this to be over before this Mystery track goes full fledge because at that time Nivi needs along with her husband's support somebody else with her and who better than her sister. And in yesterday's promo we did see lot of concern in Divya's eyes for her sister.

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Milee, I have to agree with you again, because the CT's have already tampered a lot with Divya's character to show this rift track, so they can't afford for the viewers to hate Divya with a vengence because they have to show DivSid love story and track too in the future, and if they make Divya so hateful no one would root for this jodi, so it is essential for them that they now backtrack and reverse our opinion about Divya at the end of this rift track, and that is possible if they show her doing all this to get the truth out, or just answer back to CC or even HL the next time they make another taunt about Sid-Nivi.

About Viren, it is possible, because Viren knows that Sid and Nivi will never tell the complete truth to Divya and he can't say anything either because firstly Nivi wouldn't want that and secondly he is not part of this, because he trusts and loves Nivi completely, so maybe he is indirectly helping Divya become sure about both Sid and Nivi so she is not manipulated by anyone anymore, and that she doesn't make a mess of her marriage because that will hurt Nivi the most because all her sacrifice and her breaking off her relations with her family will go in vain !!

Navi, I was thinking the same that she is a parallell lead of the show and they cannot destroy her character completely. From the beginning she is self centered and all but was a sweet person who loves her cousins so much. CT's do have chance to revive her character. I really want her to answer back to CC  (specially infront of everyone )and give a good lesson to her mom (her mom needs someone to teach a lesson)

And Navi, I am thinking will it be Divya who will suggest a remarriage of NivRen? there are chances right? No one in the family will think about that, dadaji yes, but he is completely in his Sid world. What do you think? 

Milee, it could be a definite possibility because she really adores Viren, the way a Bhabi adores her Devar it shows that way they are always bickering with each other, that is why she was even more upset at the Dinner after KC, because she knows how much Viren loves her and yet Nivi is still not giving him back the love her deserves !! I think whatever she is doing is not just for her marriage, but NivRen's marriage too, although most of it if for herself and Sid, so I think she will suggest a remarriage for NivRen more for their sake then for herself and Sid.

Oh I really like the nok jhoks between bhabhi devar. And the ones Suchi writes are so good they can use them in the serial.

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

Go to top