Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 122)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Milee, I have to agree with you again, because the CT's have already tampered a lot with Divya's character to show this rift track, so they can't afford for the viewers to hate Divya with a vengence because they have to show DivSid love story and track too in the future, and if they make Divya so hateful no one would root for this jodi, so it is essential for them that they now backtrack and reverse our opinion about Divya at the end of this rift track, and that is possible if they show her doing all this to get the truth out, or just answer back to CC or even HL the next time they make another taunt about Sid-Nivi.

About Viren, it is possible, because Viren knows that Sid and Nivi will never tell the complete truth to Divya and he can't say anything either because firstly Nivi wouldn't want that and secondly he is not part of this, because he trusts and loves Nivi completely, so maybe he is indirectly helping Divya become sure about both Sid and Nivi so she is not manipulated by anyone anymore, and that she doesn't make a mess of her marriage because that will hurt Nivi the most because all her sacrifice and her breaking off her relations with her family will go in vain !!

Navi, I was thinking the same that she is a parallell lead of the show and they cannot destroy her character completely. From the beginning she is self centered and all but was a sweet person who loves her cousins so much. CT's do have chance to revive her character. I really want her to answer back to CC  (specially infront of everyone )and give a good lesson to her mom (her mom needs someone to teach a lesson)

And Navi, I am thinking will it be Divya who will suggest a remarriage of NivRen? there are chances right? No one in the family will think about that, dadaji yes, but he is completely in his Sid world. What do you think? 

Milee, it could be a definite possibility because she really adores Viren, the way a Bhabi adores her Devar it shows that way they are always bickering with each other, that is why she was even more upset at the Dinner after KC, because she knows how much Viren loves her and yet Nivi is still not giving him back the love her deserves !! I think whatever she is doing is not just for her marriage, but NivRen's marriage too, although most of it if for herself and Sid, so I think she will suggest a remarriage for NivRen more for their sake then for herself and Sid.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Okkk Guyzzzzzz now time 2 say gd bye n gd night .Cry

Don't want 2 go but seriousllyy veryy hard thng 2 do Cry .but it's 2 am here . n if i would nt get out now toh my mom will come running 2 me frm her sleep taking a danda in her hand LOL .

So till tomm gd bye n will meet all u guyzz tomm wid new episdoe of CCbm .So buee guyzz lovvv u alll

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Arey yaar Anju, bahus ko hi kyun itnay saray naukar kisliye hai is ghar mein I don't get it.

milee darlz why only get naukar to do the work get YD herself to atleast moe some mussels naa. atleast the naukar do other chores but what use is YD other then shouthing, sitting and odering????

she need to as she has nothing better to do, she doesnt even give medicine to her own husband no wonder dadaji only gets VD or nivi to do it.
Ya, I hate YD too. In fact, while watching today's episode I was thinking, this is nice, another episode in a row without CC but then in the last part, YD had to spoil it with her appearance. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy anju hu r u ?HugIHugI.

@miliee oopss sorryy Jaan but wht 2 do ? h toh dono ek hi bande toh na chahte hue bhi always Viren comes in  kinshuk's way n kinshuk comes in Viren's way heeee lol

Hey Monica, i am fine..how about you??? This Viren has taken away our jaan yaar..kya karen... Cheeky, cheesy, sweetpup..sweetu..jo bhi naam do kam hain.

Shova, I missed you too. Thank god it is monday and I am back to my forum...Nahin to holidays mein ban laga diya tha mujhpar...Hai, yeh zalim duniya...Mera Viren nahin chahta ki mein kisi aur Viren ko dekhun..LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Okkk Guyzzzzzz now time 2 say gd bye n gd night .Cry

Don't want 2 go but seriousllyy veryy hard thng 2 do Cry .but it's 2 am here . n if i would nt get out now toh my mom will come running 2 me frm her sleep taking a danda in her hand LOL .

So till tomm gd bye n will meet all u guyzz tomm wid new episdoe of CCbm .So buee guyzz lovvv u alll

good night monica..sweet dreams of Viren or Kinny??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Milee, I have to agree with you again, because the CT's have already tampered a lot with Divya's character to show this rift track, so they can't afford for the viewers to hate Divya with a vengence because they have to show DivSid love story and track too in the future, and if they make Divya so hateful no one would root for this jodi, so it is essential for them that they now backtrack and reverse our opinion about Divya at the end of this rift track, and that is possible if they show her doing all this to get the truth out, or just answer back to CC or even HL the next time they make another taunt about Sid-Nivi.

About Viren, it is possible, because Viren knows that Sid and Nivi will never tell the complete truth to Divya and he can't say anything either because firstly Nivi wouldn't want that and secondly he is not part of this, because he trusts and loves Nivi completely, so maybe he is indirectly helping Divya become sure about both Sid and Nivi so she is not manipulated by anyone anymore, and that she doesn't make a mess of her marriage because that will hurt Nivi the most because all her sacrifice and her breaking off her relations with her family will go in vain !!

Navi, I was thinking the same that she is a parallell lead of the show and they cannot destroy her character completely. From the beginning she is self centered and all but was a sweet person who loves her cousins so much. CT's do have chance to revive her character. I really want her to answer back to CC  (specially infront of everyone )and give a good lesson to her mom (her mom needs someone to teach a lesson)

And Navi, I am thinking will it be Divya who will suggest a remarriage of NivRen? there are chances right? No one in the family will think about that, dadaji yes, but he is completely in his Sid world. What do you think? 

Milee, it could be a definite possibility because she really adores Viren, the way a Bhabi adores her Devar it shows that way they are always bickering with each other, that is why she was even more upset at the Dinner after KC, because she knows how much Viren loves her and yet Nivi is still not giving him back the love her deserves !! I think whatever she is doing is not just for her marriage, but NivRen's marriage too, although most of it if for herself and Sid, so I think she will suggest a remarriage for NivRen more for their sake then for herself and Sid.

Milee, Navz I think that is what is going to happen and I have a feeling that it might be soon - maybe Friday we will get to see this..So that in Jan they can focus on re-marriage and mystery track and Viren's obsession.... So we have lots to look forward to.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Navz and Milee it looks like you two are on mission to redeem Divya's character in our eyes. After reading all of your pOVs. I started doubting my own understanding of Divya's character. I will be really happy if Divya turns out the way you guys have mentioned. As this will show CC that no matter what it won't be easy to manipulate people around her and all four of them can teach CC and YD a lesson about family values and bonding. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 27 December 2010 at 1:37pm

milee1014Scintillatingxaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Heyy anju hu r u ?HugIHugI.

@miliee oopss sorryy Jaan but wht 2 do ? h toh dono ek hi bande toh na chahte hue bhi always Viren comes in  kinshuk's way n kinshuk comes in Viren's way heeee lol

Hey Monica, i am fine..how about you??? This Viren has taken away our jaan yaar..kya karen... Cheeky, cheesy, sweetpup..sweetu..jo bhi naam do kam hain.

Shova, I missed you too. Thank god it is monday and I am back to my forum...Nahin to holidays mein ban laga diya tha mujhpar...Hai, yeh zalim duniya...Mera Viren nahin chahta ki mein kisi aur Viren ko dekhun..LOLWink

Oh i m also f9 jaan .missed u . Oh yaa dear yeh Virenchahe koi bhi naam do sare uspe applicable h n seriousllyy yaar vo jaan leke nahi rahege dear vo jaan already le chuka h .especially after Fri date scne .I mean hu more he cn look dashing yaar ? n cn any1 look so hotter , cutee n so dashing in  white ? no1 yaar only our hotiee  Kinny /Viren cn do dis Wink 

Dear hav 2 go now so byee

milee1014gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top