Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 121)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Girls, Girls please don't bring Kinshuk here sweethearts I know how crazy you all are for him but its only for our Sweetu Viren I was asking names.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Shova, cheeky and cheesy tooo....

yum yum yum.... cheesy

Anyways, girls did you all notice that DD was not wearing the pendant when she came back from shopping and is in dadaji's room. Where did it go???...I hated YD for giving orders to Nivi to shut off lights..Arey, DD is also bahut, ask her to do the same. BS said that both bahus shold get same darza...
Arey yaar Anju, bahus ko hi kyun itnay saray naukar kisliye hai is ghar mein I don't get it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Shova, cheeky and cheesy tooo....

yum yum yum.... cheesy

Anyways, girls did you all notice that DD was not wearing the pendant when she came back from shopping and is in dadaji's room. Where did it go???...I hated YD for giving orders to Nivi to shut off lights..Arey, DD is also bahut, ask her to do the same. BS said that both bahus shold get same darza...
anjuHugI missed u soo much . lolz ROFL I love cheesy just make me wanna eat him up now lolz jokes but he is irresistable naa so its understandableEmbarrassed. I also mentioned cheeky too so its great how both of us think cheeky he is one defently.

ROFLROFLROFL I think the MP stole divya's neckless ahahha. wow u have good eyes i didnt notice but will go back and see it. or mabye sid stole it hmmmmmWinkjokes.

I too hated YD today , all this lady can do it order nothing else she should do the work herself she need to atleast move or she will be sorry laterROFLROFL all she does is sit i and just order around i have never seen her do anything else.Angry

gmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy Shova even i call him Sweetheart n heartthrob .He should b heartstealer as well lolzz
hey monica lolz i think we think alike i just posted saying we can call him hotiee and i go back and u allready posted itEmbarrassed lolz. anyways yep love heartstealer he is one lolz.  he can also be called cheekyBig smile he is one naa.?

great mind thinks alike dear WinkLOL .

hehee sorry 2 b fast dear LOL but wht 2 do Kinny ke mamale mein itna competition h ki fast hona padta h LOLWink .

wowwww cheeky sounds gd as i lovee his cheeks 2 .OMGGGG yaarr honestly speaking no part of his body is left on whch Gals don't gaga on him .I mean rght frm his looks , 2 his eyes , 2 his smile , 2 his physique , 2 his cheeks n wht nt yaar ????? OMGg yaarr he is a fultooo package material .Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Heyy anju hu r u ?HugIHugI.

@miliee oopss sorryy Jaan but wht 2 do ? h toh dono ek hi bande toh na chahte hue bhi always Viren comes in  kinshuk's way n kinshuk comes in Viren's way heeee lol

milee1014gmann2010Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Heyy Shova dear did u read my Analysiss?? hu is it ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Arey yaar Anju, bahus ko hi kyun itnay saray naukar kisliye hai is ghar mein I don't get it.

milee darlz why only get naukar to do the work get YD herself to atleast moe some mussels naa. atleast the naukar do other chores but what use is YD other then shouthing, sitting and odering????

she need to as she has nothing better to do, she doesnt even give medicine to her own husband no wonder dadaji only gets VD or nivi to do it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Girls, Girls please don't bring Kinshuk here sweethearts I know how crazy you all are for him but its only for our Sweetu Viren I was asking names.LOL
milee darlz I was only thinking about Viren and no one else.  our viren sweetheart is always in my mind 24/7 i even shout out his name is my sleep lolz.so how can i think about anyone else. nopBig smile

milee1014gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top