Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 120)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

"Munchkinpie" and "Sweetpup" from my end. Though I cannot promise to always only use these. Considering how adorable Viren is, I might come up with other names too. Wink
wow great name payal love sweetpup LOL discribes him well naaWink. he is such a hotiee we can call him hotiee too but i know a lot of people allready call him that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

"Munchkinpie" and "Sweetpup" from my end. Though I cannot promise to always only use these. Considering how adorable Viren is, I might come up with other names too. Wink
wow great name payal love sweetpup LOL discribes him well naaWink. he is such a hotiee we can call him hotiee too but i know a lot of people allready call him that.
Hey Shova, I used these nick names for Viren today itself in my post on page-111. Sorry, forgot to mention it to you earlier, when you specifically asked..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
hi Di's

i call him Kinny Jija Ji (bcz all of my Kinny jija ji fanz wana marry him so i call him jija ji ROFL )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy Shova even i call him Sweetheart n heartthrob .He should b heartstealer as well lolzz
hey monica lolz i think we think alike i just posted saying we can call him hotiee and i go back and u allready posted itEmbarrassed lolz. anyways yep love heartstealer he is one lolz.  he can also be called cheekyBig smile he is one naa.?

gmann2010Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Well said!

I agree with everything.
I didn't see the episode. I do not intend to do so. But I will watch the nivRen scenes when you edit them.

Ok I have a question: Now the things have kind of cooled down with Divya basically asking Sid and nivi to stay away from each other, how is the confrontation going to come.

Does divya want to follow nivi always to see if she is meeting sid or not?
is this why she is following her

Do we have more than one stalker ?
YD wanting to harm
and Divya wanting to find out?

Suchi, I don't think a confrontation is going to happen now, I will tell you why, like I said Nivi-Sid past won't matter to Divya as long as she knows that they have genuinely moved on, because she got the confirmation tonight that yes they had a history together. So now that she has tested both of them she knows that neither of them will talk to each other till she says and want otherwise, why she is doing do I have no idea, but she seems to have a plan, and that doesn't include Sid & Nivi !! I think her confrontation will be with CC !! CC was looking for hungama which will affect and hurt Sid and Nivi, but the hungama will be created and CC will bear the brunt of it because remember how after the Maha Pooja she was hurt and CC came witha glass of milk for her and Divya sided with Nivi, she also said that I will tell everyone one day that what a loving and a caring person my Nivi is !! And if this happens and Divya stands up for both Sid and Nivi, not only will her character be restored in front of viewers, her love track with Sid will also gather a lot of interest, because Sid will really fall for her in a big way, because she will truly become the sort of girl he wanted for a wife !! Because again tonight she said I can do anything for our relation, but what can you do ? Also I have a feeling that since neither Sid, Nivi or Viren will tell her the truth about Nivi's sacrifice, we are forgetting that there is one more person who knows about all this and that is NT, so I think sooner or later Divya is going to go to her looking for her answers because she knows by now that Sid and Nivi won't tell her anything because they don't want to hurt her !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Shova, cheeky and cheesy tooo....

yum yum yum.... cheesy

Anyways, girls did you all notice that DD was not wearing the pendant when she came back from shopping and is in dadaji's room. Where did it go???...I hated YD for giving orders to Nivi to shut off lights..Arey, DD is also bahut, ask her to do the same. BS said that both bahus shold get same darza...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Hey Shova, I used these nick names for Viren today itself in my post on page-111. Sorry, forgot to mention it to you earlier, when you specifically asked..

thanks payal will go back and read ur post then where u mentoned those awsome names i just loved it.Big smile i am soo behind in post man that it will take me whole day to finish reading them but i will when i feel up to it.Big smile

gmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Well said!

I agree with everything.
I didn't see the episode. I do not intend to do so. But I will watch the nivRen scenes when you edit them.

Ok I have a question: Now the things have kind of cooled down with Divya basically asking Sid and nivi to stay away from each other, how is the confrontation going to come.

Does divya want to follow nivi always to see if she is meeting sid or not?
is this why she is following her

Do we have more than one stalker ?
YD wanting to harm
and Divya wanting to find out?

Suchi, I don't think a confrontation is going to happen now, I will tell you why, like I said Nivi-Sid past won't matter to Divya as long as she knows that they have genuinely moved on, because she got the confirmation tonight that yes they had a history together. So now that she has tested both of them she knows that neither of them will talk to each other till she says and want otherwise, why she is doing do I have no idea, but she seems to have a plan, and that doesn't include Sid & Nivi !! I think her confrontation will be with CC !! CC was looking for hungama which will affect and hurt Sid and Nivi, but the hungama will be created and CC will bear the brunt of it because remember how after the Maha Pooja she was hurt and CC came witha glass of milk for her and Divya sided with Nivi, she also said that I will tell everyone one day that what a loving and a caring person my Nivi is !! And if this happens and Divya stands up for both Sid and Nivi, not only will her character be restored in front of viewers, her love track with Sid will also gather a lot of interest, because Sid will really fall for her in a big way, because she will truly become the sort of girl he wanted for a wife !! Because again tonight she said I can do anything for our relation, but what can you do ? Also I have a feeling that since neither Sid, Nivi or Viren will tell her the truth about Nivi's sacrifice, we are forgetting that there is one more person who knows about all this and that is NT, so I think sooner or later Divya is going to go to her looking for her answers because she knows by now that Sid and Nivi won't tell her anything because they don't want to hurt her !!!
WOW Navi, wondeful explanation. I wrote the same that she might go to dadi or her mom and I prefer dadi. And it will be cool if she confronts CC infront of everyone and shows them taht her sister is gem of a person. she will be respected by not only us viewers but specially Sid, then Vandana and Dadaji.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

Go to top