Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 118)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
wow milee and Navz u guys are fantastic today. There i was hating divya without seeing anything but u guys have pointed out the good qualities within her and i agree completly now. Yep it makes sense now, she isnt as dumb about her self, she does think things out when its about her, and we had many situations like this where CTs showed her to use her brain, even when sid and divya got married i liked how she handled the situation there as well. And u r rite CC was using her thinking she will create a hungama when she didnt and today she handled the situation again perfectly. But i think she is blind when its everything else other then herself. She is just too obsesed about herself which i dont like as much but hey eveyones different.

And milee i dunno if u will belive me or not but i was thinking the same thing about viren helping divya indirectly lolz but never said it as i thought i was going nuts thinking too much. but u also think the same, hmmm it might be possible he is helping her. I also had my suspicion on him from that bedroom scene, its not like viren to be that careless. and again in the bike scene, i was kinda odd how viren presisted nivi to go with sid, i think he is tying to show divya the truth but by not telling her as she might react differently but by letting her use her own brain and figgure it out herself as he knows she is behaving strangely towards nivi and wanted to know the truth so it might be possible viren is also playing a role but in a possitive way so he can bring out the truth and get divya and sid closer and also the sister close. But i am too not sure about this.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 27 December 2010 at 12:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Suchi, I am not sure what Divya's next move is but if CC instigates her she should not fall for her chaal.
She could talk to dadi or her mother, see with this serial we are always thrown off guard with predictions so better not do it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyyy shova HugHug .hu r u jaan ? ya i hav wriitten d analysis but i m nt so gd writter bas whever i felt i wrote tht2 of only Nivren becoz i m only intersted in them LOLWink
hey monica Hug i am fine how about u darlz. u have written one wow tell me which pg i can find it.Big smile

I m f9 jaan .missedd u . Hug .Jaan u will find it on 112 pg . Plzzz don't laugh at me as i m nt at all a gd writter hehee .LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Oh yes keetyy even i agrre wid u .U never forget ur family member eventhough he/she is far away frm u since ur childhood .U still love him/her , u still care n respects him/her . But here toh everythng is in reverese.

I mean yaa Viren came back after so longg time toh normallyy every1 should shower their whole love n affection whch he deserves n whch he didn't get till now but here toh showering love is far away , he is nt even liked by any1 love toh bahut door ki baat h . they don't even care 2 call him for dinner , they don't even care 2 even take his name . Angry .I mean seriousllyy piissed of by dis people . Angry .

n yaarr seriouslyy ysd hatred is understandable but dadasaheb ??? I mean why yaar ?? Angry Cry .Why Viren is given such a step feeling .? n d most worst part is tht though his own mother also understands it but she doersn't hav time 2 talk 2 him , 2 know abt his pain frm him becoz she is 2 much buzy in making Nivi's life hell .Angry where indirectly she is making her own son's life hell as his son loves her frm more then himself .

n dear why u r sayng me 2 ask abt dis 2 rach ? LOL
We have this joke going on for a long time about why Sid liked by everyone. Rach said that he must have done moti daan to get into every ones good books. LOL And it looks like that, even in Nivi's family poor Viren has to prove himself and for Sid being Bhuvan's son is enough to get trust from everyone. 

"motidaan " haaaaaaaa LOLLOL .yes yes pure motidaan LOL 

n Yaa dear poor viren hav 2 give his proof of gdness 2 nivi's family also .Yaar wht cn b worst thng more then dis yaar tell me Angry

gmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

wow milee and Navz u guys are fantastic today. There i was hating divya without seeing anything but u guys have pointed out the good qualities within her and i agree completly now. Yep it makes sense now, she isnt as dumb about her self, she does think things out when its about her, and we had many situations like this where CTs showed her to use her brain, even when sid and divya got married i liked how she handled the situation there as well. And u r rite CC was using her thinking she will create a hungama when she didnt and today she handled the situation again perfectly. But i think she is blind when its everything else other then herself. She is just too obsesed about herself which i dont like as much but hey eveyones different.

And milee i dunno if u will belive me or not but i was thinking the same thing about viren helping divya indirectly lolz but never said it as i thought i was going nuts thinking too much. but u also think the same, hmmm it might be possible he is helping her. I also had my suspicion on him from that bedroom scene, its not like viren to be that careless. and again in the bike scene, i was kinda odd how viren presisted nivi to go with sid, i think he is tying to show divya the truth but by not telling her as she might react differently but by letting her use her own brain and figgure it out herself as he knows she is behaving strangely towards nivi and wanted to know the truth so it might be possible viren is also playing a role but in a possitive way so he can bring out the truth and get divya and sid closer and also the sister close. But i am too not sure about this.
Hey Shova, so you are sailing the same boat haan. I do hope what we think comes around dear. Its giving big time headaches all along.
So how are you doing, all better now? its been long time we didn't talk.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

I m f9 jaan .missedd u . Hug .Jaan u will find it on 112 pg . Plzzz don't laugh at me as i m nt at all a gd writter hehee .LOL
missed u too darlz and thanks i will go and read it now. And sweety why will i ever laugh at u?? I know  ur a fantastic writer, so dont worry. so will be bck soon after reading ur analysis and tell u what i thought.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@Milie - hey Millie , I was also huge Aamir fan like you and used to collect his pics. I still love him but it's more like respect.

Scintillatingxaviara

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by milee1014

Oh Monica, sorry I missed your name in my other post. Loved your analysis dear. And I have to say you girls are so crazy over Kinshuk. I have seen Sanju and you go crazy over him. I was like that when I was young like you girls. LOL
I think I still am but not like you.

It's okkk milieee nt at all a prob Hug .

Ya dear i m a hugeeee hugeeeeeeeee mad pagall crazyyy (whtever u say ) fan .I lovvvvv him a lottt .or should i say he is my 1st n last love Big smileEmbarrassed .

Dear i understand abt sanju ki u know abt her craziness for kinshuk but hu do u know abt me ? LOLWink .I mean i hav never ever made any vm on him (I wish i would hav knew it hu 2 make it Cry )or written any OS or Ff on him Cry .then ? hu did u came 2 know abt my craziness for kinny Confused

n dear umar se ki farak penda h , waise bhi kinny ke kiye toh kisi buddi aurat ka dil bhi dhakta hoga LOLWink becoz i hav seen my mom . u would nt beleieve but she 2 is a crazyy fan of kinnny LOL toh phir u r so young in comparison 2 them Wink
Oh Monica, the way you write about Viren's scenes gave you away. Don't worry dear I can undestand I went thru the same phase once.
Tell you I used collect all Aamir Khan posters and used to watch without blinking eyes QSQT whenever its on TV. My mom used to say you are nuts but at the same time tease me too (My sweet mom) I was so crazy for him. I told my husband about it he started laughing so much and even now whenever we watch any Aamir movie he teases me.

Wowww U read my post regarding  Viren !!!! thatzz so swwet of u jaan HugHug

Woww thatzz so cutee n swweet of u n ur hubbyy .teasing n all Embarrassed
I know dear But u know wht Even if i get married  then also i m sure my craziness for my Kinchu would remain same , Yaa it cn increase (Although i don't thnk ki my craziness meter hav space left 2 rise LOL ) but it would never ever decrease n I will always continue lovngg him like i do him now Embarrassed .Tab toh mujhe apne hubby se kehna bhi padega ki he would hav 2 share my love wid kinny ROFL

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

Go to top