Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 116)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hi GuysHugMan was missing you guys soo much. I am soo sorry i wasnt able to come online and will still be just appearing just to say hi and might dissapear again. so how r we all today?? great episode huh?? who has written an analysis which i have missed?? I wanna read it if any of u guyz have done so allreadyBig smile. what we talking about now.
Hey Shova!! Have been missing you dear. You were not online yesterday.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Milee what you have said about Divya makes sense, because I really found it odd at the time when she asks Sid that what can you do for  our relation and will you promise me something without asking me any questions ? I think she is testing both Sid and Nivi !! She has always known how close Sid-Nivi have been since childhood, in fact it was she who told her friend on the day of her wedding that Nivi is a very close friend of Sid and knows him very well, even more then herself. So I think what she is trying to do is to find out if Sid and Nivi really wants her to be happy and whatever picture CC is trying to paint of the two is wrong, because I don't think their past will hurt Divya if she realizes that both Sid-Nivi have gotten over their pasts and wants to move on, that is why she has been after Nivi about Viren too, because she wants to know why Nivi married him, that is why she taunted Nivi that did you marry Viren to repay him for all he has done for her ?

The night she left for her mayka after KC, I said to everyone that I don't think Divya is dumb, she is just self obsessed and lives in her own world, but that does not make her dumb ! Had she been dumb she would have ruined her marriage herself by confronting Sid about being on the terrace with Nivi ! She could have easily made a scene during the dinner after KC, but she made and excuse and left, and didn't confront either Sid or Nivi that night !! That was very smart thinking, only a very smart girl would have reigned in her temper, and she did. Then when she could not take it any longer, she went to her mom's place and told her everything, knowing that even HL won't go and confront Sid, but she will talk to Nivi ! Which she did and Nivi came and cleared everything and that is why she left with Nivi for the Sood house !! So I know a lot of people won't agree with me either, but I don't think Divya is dumb, she is quite smart when it comes to herself, she does not think about others or pay attention to even the most obvious things around her and people because she hardly ever comes out her own self created world !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I know Monica you are totally fida on Kinshuk and I loved your analysis but I too have a feeling that Nivi will cry in front of VD and when she enter her room she will be composed and will not tell anything to Viren rather she will be overwhelmed with Viren's effort. Kahin yeh na ho ki Viren so jaye uske room mein aane tak. Normally serials mein dikhate hain ki husband der tak kaam karte hain aur wifes wait karte-2 so jaati hai kahin aisa kuch Viren ke saath na karein ki bechara apni wife ka wait karte-2 So jaye.

Millie loved your complete analysis but jaanu I must say you are more than optimistic that you expect good from even brainless people. I hope tomorrow you don't start finding good in chanchal deeds tooWink that she has good intentions which we already know she does everything with evil intentions only though results are good
Lolz Rach yaar kyun umeed pe pani pher rahi hai. I am worried ke Nivi will be too scared and spoil whole thing and now I have to worry about that Viren might not go to sleep. LOL

keetty fully aggree wid u .Ohh rach plzzz don't break our heartss dear .Paehle hi toh Nivi itni der laga rahi h kehne mein though she fully loves Viren but nt yet reaized it Cry .n now u r telling ki Viren so najayee .Ohh no no yaar . sweetiee u r forgeeting somethng our sweetu is full PATNIVRATA PATI LOLWink so Nivi ke aane se pehle vo kaise so sakta h ? ConfusedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy Milieee hu r u dear HugHug.loveddd ur analysis .

Dear me2 want tht my sweetu gets all his hapiness n tht 2 soon .Seriouslyy Yaarr 2dy i felt annoyed by seeng dadasaheb n tht moti ( sorry but can't control she is a cruel wman who hates her own grandson who is a sweetheart AngryCry ) ,n W*H yaar aisa kya kiya hSid ne jo yeh dono milke sismantra japte rehte h .I mean they hav their another son also yaar , they should also thnk of him yaar .Juat becoz he keeps on joking , who makes d atmosphere light by his jikes , who hides his all pain behind his smile they doesn't trust him n nt even care 2 thnk abt him also .especially his own dadasaheb whom Viren loves him more then himself but tht person only doesn't trust him , doesn't even thnk fr him , who named his dded of savng his famil's reputation as a mistake (Nivren's marrige ) .I mean ridiculous AngryCry
Monic this you should ask to Rach she knows the secret why Sid is been favored by all and Viren is not. Wink

Jokes apart, it is really sad to see Viren's treatment by his own family. I thought YD has problem with him because he goes against her wishes and doesn't always do as been asked him to do, where Sid never did anything against her wishes. But I had a different expectation from BS, he loves Viren but he also can not see him infront of Sid which is really bothering me. I don't think that being apart from your family will make you less desirable among them. It should be other way around, I mean he is home after very long time and they should shower all affection that they never did while he was away. Can't understand this bunch of people. Angry

Edited by gmann2010 - 27 December 2010 at 12:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillatingxaviara

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hi GuysHugMan was missing you guys soo much. I am soo sorry i wasnt able to come online and will still be just appearing just to say hi and might dissapear again. so how r we all today?? great episode huh?? who has written an analysis which i have missed?? I wanna read it if any of u guyz have done so allreadyBig smile. what we talking about now.
Hey Shova!! Have been missing you dear. You were not online yesterday.

Heyyy shova HugHug .hu r u jaan ? ya i hav wriitten d analysis but i m nt so gd writter bas whever i felt i wrote tht2 of only Nivren becoz i m only intersted in them LOLWink

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Milee loved your analysis. First I have to tell you that you are a very good human being, I love your optimism and that your trying to see goodness in Divya. I truly hope you r right. But about the friday's scene, if DIvya wanted to see if Sid gets upset by her behavior with Nivi or not, my question is wouldn't be Sid upset by Divya's behavior with Nivi that day even if there is no past between them, he is after all Nivi's brother in law too. She was really being mean at that time. 

And you know what when YD ordered Nivi to switch off those lights, I was also thinking ke ghar ke sare naukar kaha mar gaye hai, Ya sabko Nivi ke pichche laga diya usko darane ke liya. Angry

Oh Thanks Ketty, Kya karoon yaar meri shayad yeh bimari hai optmism ka.
You are right about Sid being upset even without a past but if we notice Divya its her expressions which gave her away that she wanted to test Sid.
You know I want my thoughts to come true all this hiding truth is killing me big time, there are so many truth hidden in this serial atleast one should clear out and pave way to the others to come out.
See you too thought the same Naukar kis liye hai yaar?

gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy Milieee hu r u dear HugHug.loveddd ur analysis .

Dear me2 want tht my sweetu gets all his hapiness n tht 2 soon .Seriouslyy Yaarr 2dy i felt annoyed by seeng dadasaheb n tht moti ( sorry but can't control she is a cruel wman who hates her own grandson who is a sweetheart AngryCry ) ,n W*H yaar aisa kya kiya hSid ne jo yeh dono milke sismantra japte rehte h .I mean they hav their another son also yaar , they should also thnk of him yaar .Juat becoz he keeps on joking , who makes d atmosphere light by his jikes , who hides his all pain behind his smile they doesn't trust him n nt even care 2 thnk abt him also .especially his own dadasaheb whom Viren loves him more then himself but tht person only doesn't trust him , doesn't even thnk fr him , who named his dded of savng his famil's reputation as a mistake (Nivren's marrige ) .I mean ridiculous AngryCry
Monica this you should ask to Rach she knows the secret why Sid is been favored by all and Viren is not. Wink

Jokes apart, it is really sad to see Viren's treatment by his own family. I thought YD has problem with him because he goes against her wishes and doesn't always do as been asked him to do, where Sid never did anything against her wishes. But I had a different expectation from BS, he loves Viren but he also can not see him infront of Sid which is really bothering me. I don't think that being apart from your family will make you less desirable among them. It should be other way around, I mean he is home after very long time and they should shower all affection that they ever did while he was away. Can't understand this bunch of people. Angry

Oh yes keetyy even i agrre wid u .U never forget ur family member eventhough he/she is far away frm u since ur childhood .U still love him/her , u still care n respects him/her . But here toh everythng is in reverese.

I mean yaa Viren came back after so longg time toh normallyy every1 should shower their whole love n affection whch he deserves n whch he didn't get till now but here toh showering love is far away , he is nt even liked by any1 love toh bahut door ki baat h . they don't even care 2 call him for dinner , they don't even care 2 even take his name . Angry .I mean seriousllyy piissed of by dis people . Angry .

n yaarr seriouslyy ysd hatred is understandable but dadasaheb ??? I mean why yaar ?? Angry Cry .Why Viren is given such a step feeling .? n d most worst part is tht though his own mother also understands it but she doersn't hav time 2 talk 2 him , 2 know abt his pain frm him becoz she is 2 much buzy in making Nivi's life hell .Angry where indirectly she is making her own son's life hell as his son loves her frm more then himself .

n dear why u r sayng me 2 ask abt dis 2 rach ? LOL

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Hey Shova, how r u sweetie? HugToday's episode wasn't that great but loved NivRen scene, see the last part.
hey ketty jaanHugHug. me good. U?? thanks for the info i watched it and yep the whole epi was filled with sid and divya and HL lolz but i loved the nivren scene. but i now saw the promo as wellUnhappy uff for how long is this all gonna happen??
by the way milee great analysis as usual, loved it. i love it how ur soo positive toward Divya. man i dont know how u can do so, i just get pissed off seeing her but i understand you and ur completly rite in your thoghts.

who else has written an anlasys guys , i am soo far behind  with all the post and dont have energy to go back and read it all now so who ever has written it plz tell me which Pg to find it on if its not much of a problem. thanks guys. and sorry for odering lolz but i dont wanna miss out reading people analysis about todays epi.Big smile

milee1014gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top