Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 114)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Monica loved your analysis of Nivren scenes. Sweetie have patience, I know it's hard when comes to Viren, but Nivi has started feeling and questioning herself about her relationship with Viren. In time we will see VIren getting all the love and attention he deserves from his wife. I know he also craves love from his family but if Nivi can give him love then that all he needs. 

thanxx jaan for liking my analysis .I just prefer 2 give my analysis on NIVREN n Viren thatzz it . WinkLOL Yaarr dear i know we hav 2 b patient but jaan if these ct's wll give fri like episode toh phir expectation level bad jata h naa LOLWink n phir patience kahan se aayega ? LOL

yaa dear tht poor guy left not a single stone unturned 2 give Nivi all her hapiness n now it's Nivi's turn 2 rturn it by showering her  love her true love on her hubbyy n my sweetheart Viren Embarrassed .isin'it ?

Edited by sushmitadutta - 27 December 2010 at 11:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ketty even I forwarded the part as I came to know he promised Divya that he will not speak to Nivi but from that part only I got to know he did nothing for Nivi and her truth.

I think now Viren will only solve the matter between sister but its not going to be very soon and he will be the one who will restore Keshav's reputation and unite Nivi with her family. I actually want him to be the one.

I just don't want after showing such a weak character Sid winning all the sympathies and praises by resolving all the problems and leaving Viren again at hatred list. He is the one who created mess in Nivi's and her family's life. He didn't stood up for Nivi and Keshav before wedding despite of knowing all the truth and could never respect her elders fully and I don't want them to show him doing anything for Nivi now. Let leave it on Viren to do everything for Nivi.

I don't want BS say Viren is lucky that he got Nivi in his life (because he consider Sid to be better life partner to Nivi but not Viren) but want him to say Nivi is lucky that she got Viren as her life partner and not Sid. I want by doing all this he should show BS that he is better for Nivi. Infact I want everyone to say NivRen are lucky they got eachother as life partner.
I really want that too. But as long as Nivi knows that Viren is better life partner than Sid, I don't care what others think. And I know Nivi knows that. 

You are right, BS and YD are blind by their prejudice about Sid. I don't think they are going to open their eyes soon. Only by proving Keshav's innocence and bring in truth out for Buvan's death he can get that respect. I just want to forget sometimes that there are other character in CCBM, one way or other they are just torturing these poor souls and I hate that. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Ahhh sorry girls but I have to disappear for a little while. Should be back later today (in a few hours or so).. my house is like covered in snow and all our cars are covered in snow and my neighborhood is like under ice. There are like 20 people out there trying to clear up our streets so I should go help them before an accident occurs D:

milee1014tamushigmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@payall awwww paya me 2 lovedd ur analysis dear !!! Amazingg .completlyy agre wid ur each n every word . 

heheee munchikinpie heehee i just lovedd dis name for our settipieee n janu .Sometimes i thnk actually nt thnk but i m sure of dis ki No actor had been given so many names frm his fans n frends like Kinny had been given ,I mean aur kitne naam yaar ? lolzzzz

kinshuk , kinny , kinnu , kinchu , kiku , hotieee , jaanu , swwetieeepii, cutieepiee , n now u hav given munchkinpiee
Hey Moni, don't forget to add 'Sweetpup', from the same post..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Excruciating

Though majority of today's episode sucked, I must say for NivRen, today's scene was monumental. To me,it clearly signified a huge step forward in their relationship. For me, Nivi's caressing of Viren's flute spoke volumes, the urge to touch someone's personal insignificant things is always driven by this strong desire of love, but Nivi wouldn't even allow herself to go there till now. I didn't think it would happen this fast, but it looks like this is not going to be as gradual a process as we had expected. God, NivRen's commincation via eyes is out of this world and something else altogether. I loved that communcation between them that was shown in today's scene after Viren says "kay aab to mein kahi nahi juanga". He just stops after saying that, stares at her with that intensity (which only Viren can stare with), gets up, folds his hands with the look on his face which says, "Yes, I know baby, you are falling & falling deeply in love with me" (this his being cocky is very brief & lasts only for few seconds, so much, that you would almost miss it) & then he Nivi asks (through eyes, of course) what? and Viren nods his head indicating nothing & then our sweetpup blushes, actually blushes. Only Viren/Kinshuk can pull this off - being cocky & blush in such a short span of time. Day Dreaming

As usual, the dialouges in CCBM are brilliantly written and have a lot of depth to them. And, the dialouge delivery by the actors, needless to say, has always been amazing. Couple of them were in today's episode itself. I loved Nivi's dialouge, "Apne betein hua kal se toh naata tod diya par mare aaj ka kya? Na jaane kab se woh mera intezaar kar raha hai? VIREN, use kyon saza de rahi hu?" (finally Nivi, you are now on the same page as all of us Wink). The best dialouge, of course, came from none other than our munchkinpie (sorry, I digrees, but Viren is becoming more & more adorable as days goes by. How is that possible? He cannot get cuter than this, guys!! He soooo, hmm, don't have words Day Dreaming). "Bahut der se dharpe aankhein lagi. Hozoor aate aate bahut der kardi aapne". OMG, this is such a beautiful dialouge & Kinshuk just does the exact justice to it, required for it's delievery. At first, on the surface, it seems that he is waiting for her to come to their room but he is referring to something else altogether. Wow, loved it.
Wow Payal wonderful analysis of NivRen scene, I didn't wanted that scene to end. You are so true about the last dialogue. It had a deeper meaning then just waiting for his wife at that time. Wink I liked Viren's blushing today but if both keeps blushing and feeling shy, harmari murade kaise puri hogi. Wink LOL

Ketty, we all are so besharam when it comes to NivRen !!! Lolzzzz !!! But seriously Kinshuk stole the epi with that blush !! it was definitely the highlight !! LOLWink
Navz I told you na Viren is flirty and naughty at surface but he is cute kid at child and once Nivi flirt with him he will blush more profusly as compared to Nivi and as you said earlier we can keep competition who will blush more Nivi or VirenWink and I am sure Viren is gonna win that trophy too.

Yaarr aggree wid Navzz n u rach . Viren ahaii haiiii He is just perfect cutee little ziddii bachhaa .Wink ..I also aggrre yaarr Ki kinshuk stole d episode by his killing n cutee innocent smile . .

U know wht rach ? i m completlyy completlyyyy fida on Kinshuk;s killing smile n on his so beautiful eyes . Wink . Kinshuk reallyy hav one of  d klling smile n most beautiful eyes in dis whole world n i trulyy trullyy mean it .i mean d person , d actor who cn acts frm his eyes n smiles !!!!!! wht u cn say abt him ? just dis much ki he a magical actor .n thatzz wht KINSHUK MAHAJAN  is .truly d best actor Wink

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@payall awwww paya me 2 lovedd ur analysis dear !!! Amazingg .completlyy agre wid ur each n every word . 

heheee munchikinpie heehee i just lovedd dis name for our settipieee n janu .Sometimes i thnk actually nt thnk but i m sure of dis ki No actor had been given so many names frm his fans n frends like Kinny had been given ,I mean aur kitne naam yaar ? lolzzzz

kinshuk , kinny , kinnu , kinchu , kiku , hotieee , jaanu , swwetieeepii, cutieepiee , n now u hav given munchkinpiee
Hey Moni, don't forget to add 'Sweetpup', from the same post..

ohh yess sweetpup . nicee .I thnk we should make a list n i m suree it will b d biggest list of dis world LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Milee loved your analysis. First I have to tell you that you are a very good human being, I love your optimism and that your trying to see goodness in Divya. I truly hope you r right. But about the friday's scene, if DIvya wanted to see if Sid gets upset by her behavior with Nivi or not, my question is wouldn't be Sid upset by Divya's behavior with Nivi that day even if there is no past between them, he is after all Nivi's brother in law too. She was really being mean at that time. 

And you know what when YD ordered Nivi to switch off those lights, I was also thinking ke ghar ke sare naukar kaha mar gaye hai, Ya sabko Nivi ke pichche laga diya usko darane ke liya. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I know Monica you are totally fida on Kinshuk and I loved your analysis but I too have a feeling that Nivi will cry in front of VD and when she enter her room she will be composed and will not tell anything to Viren rather she will be overwhelmed with Viren's effort. Kahin yeh na ho ki Viren so jaye uske room mein aane tak. Normally serials mein dikhate hain ki husband der tak kaam karte hain aur wifes wait karte-2 so jaati hai kahin aisa kuch Viren ke saath na karein ki bechara apni wife ka wait karte-2 So jaye.

Millie loved your complete analysis but jaanu I must say you are more than optimistic that you expect good from even brainless people. I hope tomorrow you don't start finding good in chanchal deeds tooWink that she has good intentions which we already know she does everything with evil intentions only though results are good

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 27 December 2010 at 11:55am

milee1014tamushigmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top