Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 113)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Wonderful,adorable analysis Payal.loved every word of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Though majority of today's episode sucked, I must say for NivRen, today's scene was monumental. To me,it clearly signified a huge step forward in their relationship. For me, Nivi's caressing of Viren's flute spoke volumes, the urge to touch someone's personal insignificant things is always driven by this strong desire of love, but Nivi wouldn't even allow herself to go there till now. I didn't think it would happen this fast, but it looks like this is not going to be as gradual a process as we had expected. God, NivRen's commincation via eyes is out of this world and something else altogether. I loved that communcation between them that was shown in today's scene after Viren says "kay aab to mein kahi nahi juanga". He just stops after saying that, stares at her with that intensity (which only Viren can stare with), gets up, folds his hands with the look on his face which says, "Yes, I know baby, you are falling & falling deeply in love with me" (this his being cocky is very brief & lasts only for few seconds, so much, that you would almost miss it) & then he Nivi asks (through eyes, of course) what? and Viren nods his head indicating nothing & then our sweetpup blushes, actually blushes. Only Viren/Kinshuk can pull this off - being cocky & blush in such a short span of time. Day Dreaming

As usual, the dialouges in CCBM are brilliantly written and have a lot of depth to them. And, the dialouge delivery by the actors, needless to say, has always been amazing. Couple of them were in today's episode itself. I loved Nivi's dialouge, "Apne betein hua kal se toh naata tod diya par mare aaj ka kya? Na jaane kab se woh mera intezaar kar raha hai? VIREN, use kyon saza de rahi hu?" (finally Nivi, you are now on the same page as all of us Wink). The best dialouge, of course, came from none other than our munchkinpie (sorry, I digrees, but Viren is becoming more & more adorable as days goes by. How is that possible? He cannot get cuter than this, guys!! He soooo, hmm, don't have words Day Dreaming). "Bahut der se dharpe aankhein lagi. Hozoor aate aate bahut der kardi aapne". OMG, this is such a beautiful dialouge & Kinshuk just does the exact justice to it, required for it's delievery. At first, on the surface, it seems that he is waiting for her to come to their room but he is referring to something else altogether. Wow, loved it.
Wow Payal wonderful analysis of NivRen scene, I didn't wanted that scene to end. You are so true about the last dialogue. It had a deeper meaning then just waiting for his wife at that time. Wink I liked Viren's blushing today but if both keeps blushing and feeling shy, harmari murade kaise puri hogi. Wink LOL
Wow payal loved your analysis and yes I too loved these 2 dialogs in today's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Ok girls here are my thoughts:
Let me start by telling you all about Friday Divya's behaviour. She was not directly being rude to Nivi. She is testing Sid there. She wanted to see what is his reaction to it when she degrades Nivi and she got to see his reaction that he was not happy. And in the same episode we saw her thinking that she wants to know the entire truth.
Here let me tell you something it is best for the truth to come out now, as both the couples journey will start with trust and respect as their foundation of marriage. As we know our NIvRen already has this but even their marriage truth should come out infront of the family as the family specially teh Evil trio believe Nivi trapped Viren but they don't know the real truth that Nivi sacrificed and Viren did this to protect family name and respect.
And truth to come out Nivi should speak but she will never do that as she thinks it will hurt her sister and her happiness, Sid will never tell the truth out just like that because if he could he would have done that before marriage itself, Viren will not tell as he is bound by Nivi for him her happiness is more than anythng in this world but if it hurts Nivi nobody can stop him and atlast Divya she is the only one I think whose actions will make way to the truth to come out.
Oh I forgot Nivi prayed Kanha the other day to rectify all this problem and he need to use someone to act for him and the complete truth needs to come out along with the past which needs to be cleared for the future of both the couples and that is what happening according to today's episode.
1.Divya sees the locket and tells Nivi that she likes it and wants it (Divya knows from CC that that locket was bought by Sid and she found it in Nivi's room and I am sure ki CC thought that Divya will create a havoc while asking Nivi or Sid about it but it didn't go that way)Divya is asking them calmly and at the same time observing their reaction too. For a second Nivi was hurt but then she composed herself and said that she can keep the locket it will look good on her and she can keep it forever as this was made for her(the dialogue here shows that Sid was made for her) and if you all noticed Divya's expression when Nivi was hurt even Divya was hurt(maybe she was thinking what CC told was true)but when Nivi gives away that locket she was content and had a smile on her face(she truely believes that her sister wants her happiness) and then she leaves. Here I want to point out something as I said earlier Kanha is breaking all the ties Nivi-Sid had as their past. They have to move forward with their respective partners and this pendant was their last tie of their past and it needed to be broken.
2. Nivi runs outside and looks at her house, poor girl she needed her dadi's comfort after that scene in their. Because she broke her last ties and then comes Sid who looks at Nivi but Nivi just runs off from there and he stops her and asks her what did he do that she is behaving in such manner, now they are family how can she avoid him. Nivi tells him not to talk to her and that Di is waiting for him. She walks off and he looks on and walks to his room. He is thinking that however beautiful his past is it cannot become his present and right now Divya is his present and his future he needs to work it out.
So he comes inside the room and Divya is all ready (I just didn't like this part where she didn't even ask him for water or anything just jumped into going out but I think its CT's fault they want to finish this as fast as they can) So she says I am already and poor guy he is lost in his thoughts for second because he just lost his friend. He says lets go to his wife she then asks for a minute and puts on the pendant (again if you notice she wants to test him) and comes infornt of him when he doesn't look she asks him how is it, the shock on his face (I think it killed her for a second there because the truth that the pendant was bought by Sid is confirmed, so here what CC told her about the pendant got confirmed but I think right now her purpose is to find when, how, why )so she tells him that Nivi gave her that and said that it suits her the most. Sid still in shock and Divya asks him about how he feels about their relation. I liked how Sid atleast this time truely answered her question that he didn't know what he felt before but after KC he really felt the importance and wants to work hard to get this relation working and move forward (I sure ki she understood their is somepast here and both of them are keeping silent but you know girls past needs to clear out if present can go clear with out any troubles) so she asks him of a promise and I the wordings she used made me think (that Divya is upto something wants to clear out everything. Do you all think I am being too optimistic?) so she tells him that if you believe me then I need a promise from you but do not ask any questions and asks him to stop talking to Nivi he was shocked there and coudl not do it even Divya was disheartened and says its ok I won't force you to do this but then Sid relives his past (the past he saw Nivi telling him Divya loves him, Divya telling him she loves him and Viren telling everyone that they are going to marry. This shows he is done wiht his past Nivi is his brothers wife and Divya is his future and needs to fulfill all her wishes)then he grabs her hand and makes promise with a heavy heart. If you see Divya expression she is content (its not because he accepted her promise, its because Sid is 100% with her in their future but at the same time she knows that if they can do this how can she think that they have something going on between them. And my thought maybe she will give back to CC good one this time if she tries to manipulate her, I do hope so)And I am sure ki if she is doing all this with good intention she will be the one who will bring back Sid-Nivi to friendly terms again.
I don't want to talk about Hemalata and all here but I do hope Divya teaches her mother a big lesson too.
3. Nivi thinking about the pendant and her last ties broken. Isn't it true that if we keep reliving our past we can never move forward into our future. So Kanha helped her to break that last tie to move forward into her future with her husband who loves her more than his life.
And I liked how she thinks that I have broken ties with my past but why am I punishing my present and keeping him waiting. Oh so sweet she realised it (see we all thought right that this rift track is a blessing in disguise and that's what we are getting) and the way she remembered all those moments where she could see and feel his love for her and at the same time Viren enters the room Oh God he is busy with his work for a moment forgot to see his wife standing their lost in his thoughtsLOL Good job Sweetu, you need to balance both work and wife.
But will it ever happen Sweetu cannot feel his wife's presence and he looks at her lost in thoughts and comes and clicks his fingers and she comes out of her trance adn looks at him with a smile on her face and asks him oh you came and he says to her that yes, but he came to leave and she asks him any urgent work he is leaving already and he says yes, but he realizes that his wife wants him to stay indirectly oh he is so dead and happy at the same time. Will he ever leave that chance kaam kho maro goli he throws the files on the couch and sits on the floor saying he is not going anywhere now and Nivi smiles(Viren don't foget to count dear and do take a picture its number 5) and gets up and looks into her eyes she is all blushing oh dear and he still looks into her eyes and smiling himself she looks up and with her eyes asks him what and poor guy was all blushing and says nothing. (on Friday he was so touched by her when she said she was all worried about him and today too he was touched, she indirectly wanted him to stay)
4.Dadaji room Vandana showing him the photographs. Did you all notice when Vandana said that I never thought Sid's marriage happen without you being their and he says yes, if I would have been their(he meant this would have never happened, it would have been compeltely different) and YD starts with her Nivi hatred but Dadaji knows Nivi very well and tells that she will come and on time and taht what happend she came and gave him the medication and Sid's horn (I agree with Rachu here she is much into Sid pyaar agnakari pota hai na, Sweetu kay liye koyi nahi sochtay not to worry his wife is their now she will take care of him, worry for him and all) Sid-Divya come and Nivi rises to leave, there is that tension going on because poor kids their friendship is also broken (Divya you better have some good reason for this or else I will come and kill you, I am positive but not taht good that I won't kill you if you are hurting them for something bad, it better be some good reason) And YD the Nivi hater orders her to switch off the lights (arey yaar is ghar mein naukar kya kartay hai I don't get it, they are getting salary for free or what)
5. Oh Sweetu is decorating his room with flowers and candles. What should I say he is so sweetuuuuuuu. Just his wife made his day by saying so sweet words he is gifting her such beautiful night. And the way he was waiting for her looking at the door AAAwwwwwww. Anju me too was so happy looking at Nivi's picture in their room and I want a pictur perfect picture of them together now. The way he talks to her phtograph that I am waitn for you and you are still not visible oh poor dear (And we should wish upon a star for our Sweetu that his all efforts doesn't go waste now,I am dreading for tomorrow he wanted to present her something romanctic and this stupid MP is trying kill it) I don't want to talk about the last part.
But I do hope tomorrow after the incident when she comes to the room Sweetu please listen to her concerns its killing her dear. But don't know why I have a feeling that she will compose herself seeing all he did for her so that she won't spoil his mood. Oh God now we have to wait a long day for tomorrow morning to come and see what happened.

But I am happy that its two days in a row Evil Psycho Witch is not shown in the episodes.
So I know most of you doesn't like my point on Divya but I am being too positive here I think and hope she doesn't break my positiveness.
Now your comments.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafantamushiScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Monica loved your analysis of Nivren scenes. Sweetie have patience, I know it's hard when comes to Viren, but Nivi has started feeling and questioning herself about her relationship with Viren. In time we will see VIren getting all the love and attention he deserves from his wife. I know he also craves love from his family but if Nivi can give him love then that all he needs. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Asya, nothing can deter NiVren's married life now... Their's is built on trust and friendship. And jis shaadi mein trust hai, usko koi bhi nahin hila sakta. Itna trust hai ki Viren apni Nivi ko Sid ke saath wapis ghar bhejta hai. Itna trust hai ki Viren Nivi ko bolta hai mein sab jaanta hun aur unke rishte ke liye tumne apne sab rishte tor diye...
So I am not at all worried about their relation. I just hope that Sid comes out clean and tells the truth to Nivi as DD is still not going to be quite. She will still boss around and order her or trouble her...Let us see how long Sid can watch all this nonsense.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Though majority of today's episode sucked, I must say for NivRen, today's scene was monumental. To me,it clearly signified a huge step forward in their relationship. For me, Nivi's caressing of Viren's flute spoke volumes, the urge to touch someone's personal insignificant things is always driven by this strong desire of love, but Nivi wouldn't even allow herself to go there till now. I didn't think it would happen this fast, but it looks like this is not going to be as gradual a process as we had expected. God, NivRen's commincation via eyes is out of this world and something else altogether. I loved that communcation between them that was shown in today's scene after Viren says "kay aab to mein kahi nahi juanga". He just stops after saying that, stares at her with that intensity (which only Viren can stare with), gets up, folds his hands with the look on his face which says, "Yes, I know baby, you are falling & falling deeply in love with me" (this his being cocky is very brief & lasts only for few seconds, so much, that you would almost miss it) & then he Nivi asks (through eyes, of course) what? and Viren nods his head indicating nothing & then our sweetpup blushes, actually blushes. Only Viren/Kinshuk can pull this off - being cocky & blush in such a short span of time. Day Dreaming

As usual, the dialouges in CCBM are brilliantly written and have a lot of depth to them. And, the dialouge delivery by the actors, needless to say, has always been amazing. Couple of them were in today's episode itself. I loved Nivi's dialouge, "Apne betein hua kal se toh naata tod diya par mare aaj ka kya? Na jaane kab se woh mera intezaar kar raha hai? VIREN, use kyon saza de rahi hu?" (finally Nivi, you are now on the same page as all of us Wink). The best dialouge, of course, came from none other than our munchkinpie (sorry, I digrees, but Viren is becoming more & more adorable as days goes by. How is that possible? He cannot get cuter than this, guys!! He soooo, hmm, don't have words Day Dreaming). "Bahut der se dharpe aankhein lagi. Hozoor aate aate bahut der kardi aapne". OMG, this is such a beautiful dialouge & Kinshuk just does the exact justice to it, required for it's delievery. At first, on the surface, it seems that he is waiting for her to come to their room but he is referring to something else altogether. Wow, loved it.
Wow Payal wonderful analysis of NivRen scene, I didn't wanted that scene to end. You are so true about the last dialogue. It had a deeper meaning then just waiting for his wife at that time. Wink I liked Viren's blushing today but if both keeps blushing and feeling shy, harmari murade kaise puri hogi. Wink LOL

LOLWink completlyy agree wid u keetty heheee . Aaakhir sirf Blush n smile se hi toh kaam nahi chalta naa , bahut kuch karna padta h LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hey guys - Ketty, Navz, Moni, Sauji, Rach, asyadada (sorry, don't know you name), thanks so much for liking what I wrote!! Though I can't take much credit for that, it was solely & wholly the product of NivRen inspiration. Wink

Edited by Excruciating - 27 December 2010 at 11:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Ketty, we all are so besharam when it comes to NivRen !!! Lolzzzz !!! But seriously Kinshuk stole the epi with that blush !! it was definitely the highlight !! LOLWink
Navz I told you na Viren is flirty and naughty at surface but he is cute kid at child and once Nivi flirt with him he will blush more profusly as compared to Nivi and as you said earlier we can keep competition who will blush more Nivi or VirenWink and I am sure Viren is gonna win that trophy too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010moniluvskinshuk

Go to top