Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 112)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Though majority of today's episode sucked, I must say for NivRen, today's scene was monumental. To me,it clearly signified a huge step forward in their relationship. For me, Nivi's caressing of Viren's flute spoke volumes, the urge to touch someone's personal insignificant things is always driven by this strong desire of love, but Nivi wouldn't even allow herself to go there till now. I didn't think it would happen this fast, but it looks like this is not going to be as gradual a process as we had expected. God, NivRen's commincation via eyes is out of this world and something else altogether. I loved that communcation between them that was shown in today's scene after Viren says "kay aab to mein kahi nahi juanga". He just stops after saying that, stares at her with that intensity (which only Viren can stare with), gets up, folds his hands with the look on his face which says, "Yes, I know baby, you are falling & falling deeply in love with me" (this his being cocky is very brief & lasts only for few seconds, so much, that you would almost miss it) & then he Nivi asks (through eyes, of course) what? and Viren nods his head indicating nothing & then our sweetpup blushes, actually blushes. Only Viren/Kinshuk can pull this off - being cocky & blush in such a short span of time. Day Dreaming

As usual, the dialouges in CCBM are brilliantly written and have a lot of depth to them. And, the dialouge delivery by the actors, needless to say, has always been amazing. Couple of them were in today's episode itself. I loved Nivi's dialouge, "Apne betein hua kal se toh naata tod diya par mare aaj ka kya? Na jaane kab se woh mera intezaar kar raha hai? VIREN, use kyon saza de rahi hu?" (finally Nivi, you are now on the same page as all of us Wink). The best dialouge, of course, came from none other than our munchkinpie (sorry, I digrees, but Viren is becoming more & more adorable as days goes by. How is that possible? He cannot get cuter than this, guys!! He soooo, hmm, don't have words Day Dreaming). "Bahut der se dharpe aankhein lagi. Hozoor aate aate bahut der kardi aapne". OMG, this is such a beautiful dialouge & Kinshuk just does the exact justice to it, required for it's delievery. At first, on the surface, it seems that he is waiting for her to come to their room but he is referring to something else altogether. Wow, loved it.
Wow Payal wonderful analysis of NivRen scene, I didn't wanted that scene to end. You are so true about the last dialogue. It had a deeper meaning then just waiting for his wife at that time. Wink I liked Viren's blushing today but if both keeps blushing and feeling shy, harmari murade kaise puri hogi. Wink LOL

Edited by gmann2010 - 27 December 2010 at 11:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014ShayafanScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Though majority of today's episode sucked, I must say for NivRen, today's scene was monumental. To me,it clearly signified a huge step forward in their relationship. For me, Nivi's caressing of Viren's flute spoke volumes, the urge to touch someone's personal insignificant things is always driven by this strong desire of love, but Nivi wouldn't even allow herself to go there till now. I didn't think it would happen this fast, but it looks like this is not going to be as gradual a process as we had expected. God, NivRen's commincation via eyes is out of this world and something else altogether. I loved that communcation between them that was shown in today's scene after Viren says "kay aab to mein kahi nahi juanga". He just stops after saying that, stares at her with that intensity (which only Viren can stare with), gets up, folds his hands with the look on his face which says, "Yes, I know baby, you are falling & falling deeply in love with me" (this his being cocky is very brief & lasts only for few seconds, so much, that you would almost miss it) & then he Nivi asks (through eyes, of course) what? and Viren nods his head indicating nothing & then our sweetpup blushes, actually blushes. Only Viren/Kinshuk can pull this off - being cocky & blush in such a short span of time. Day Dreaming

As usual, the dialouges in CCBM are brilliantly written and have a lot of depth to them. And, the dialouge delivery by the actors, needless to say, has always been amazing. Couple of them were in today's episode itself. I loved Nivi's dialouge, "Apne betein hua kal se toh naata tod diya par mare aaj ka kya? Na jaane kab se woh mera intezaar kar raha hai? VIREN, use kyon saza de rahi hu?" (finally Nivi, you are now on the same page as all of us Wink). The best dialouge, of course, came from none other than our munchkinpie (sorry, I digrees, but Viren is becoming more & more adorable as days goes by. How is that possible? He cannot get cuter than this, guys!! He soooo, hmm, don't have words Day Dreaming). "Bahut der se dharpe aankhein lagi. Hozoor aate aate bahut der kardi aapne". OMG, this is such a beautiful dialouge & Kinshuk just does the exact justice to it, required for it's delievery. At first, on the surface, it seems that he is waiting for her to come to their room but he is referring to something else altogether. Wow, loved it.

awwww payal !! such a beautiful and amazing analysis of the NivRen scene !! Loved it !!!!!!!! *hugs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzz .gd morng / gd eveng " hugsssssss" Hu r u all ?

Yaarr though Viren was only in 2 scenes tht 2 in very short scenes Cry Angry But then also completlyy lovedd it .Once agian just by Viren's presence I had a biggggggg smile on my face Big smile .till d time Viren was there Honestly Speaking I had a one glazee on my face n my Face was shinning just only by seeeng him .Day Dreaming . as soon as Viren made entry it looked like ki suddenly some light imediately glowed up Big smile .

NIVREN'S SCENE IN BEDROOM

Nivi was thnkng of Viren , She was havng all FB of Viren n while touchng Viren's flute She says 2 herself ki " whatzz d fault of Viren? whatzz hhis mistake ? " n suddenly at tht time only our hero Viren enters , 1st he doesn't notice ki Nivi is there as he just came back in his room 2 take 1 file .But as soon as he sees Nivi thnkng somethng He brings her into her senses n then says ki wht r u thnkng ? n Nivi askes him ki " tum aa gaye ? " n Viren says " han aay toh hun lekin vapas jane ke liye " n Nivi says " kab aayoge ? " bas itna kena tha Nivi ka n our hero who always is in search of excuses 2 b wid Nivi sits on d floor by throwing d file on d bed n says " ek toh tum pehli baat mere saath waqt guzarna chahti ho toh isse main kaise chod dun"LOL .

yaarr Viren was exactly loking like a 6yr old child ziddi child who makes excuses of stomachpain so tht he should nt hav 2 go 2 school LOL .Viren was exactlyy looking like tht by his cutee sa face jispee i was likee " haiii meraa sweetipieee , I want 2 give u a bigggg kissssss" Embarrassed .Totally loveds d scene .n cutee Viren who was at d same time looking veryy dashing n damnn hott in jacket .Embarrassed

VIREN IN D BEDROOM

ohhh It was 2 swwet scene .hu much dis guy lovess Nivi yaar ? I mean I don't thnk more then Viren any1 loves nivi 2 dis extent .I mean look dis guy yaar He decorates whole bedrroom , arranges dim light n makes d whole atmosphere so so soo romantic ki any gal will just lovee it n will hugggg d guy like Viren wid in no time . Embarrassed n fall for him .Yaarr Viren is a sweetheart but then also poor Guy never got any love frm any1 .He is cravingg for tht lovee yaar . I hope Ki tomm Nivi comes n although she would b scared but she should thnk of Viren's feelimgs n should spend a romantic time wid him whch he deserves .

d most Cutest n swwetest part n whch touched my heart was when Viren was talking 2 Nivi's photoframe .He says " kahan ho tum ? , huzoor bahut der laga di aapne aane mein " While sayng dis lines he touches Nivi's lips in photo .2 swwet yaar Embarrassed .dis was made more emotional n romantic , swwet n cutee by addding d BG of NIVREN . Amazingg yaar .

I can't tell u hu much i lovee dis 2 scenes yaar Although they were 2 small but very meaningful .Smile .

No need 2 say though Viren was in very short scenes but then also Viren sood again stole d show . I don't know hu much i will lovv him moree becozz meri toh aise Bande ko pyaarr karne ki koi bhi limit nahi h .He is such a swwetheart .Embarrassed

@Navzz I 2 thnk dear tht Viren gets wht he wants even after wht happened wid Nivi 2dy or gong 2 happen tomm . Yaarr tht guy deserves immense lovee yaar .I mean see his cutennee n gdness n craving for love level ki just Nivi says ki " kab tak aayoge ?" n he cancels all bussiness thngs .I mean wht cn b more swwet then dis ? hainaa?

Edited by sushmitadutta - 27 December 2010 at 11:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014tamushigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Wow Payal wonderful analysis of NivRen scene, I didn't wanted that scene to end. You are so true about the last dialogue. It had a deeper meaning then just waiting for his wife at that time. Wink I liked Viren's blushing today but if both keeps blushing and feeling shy, harmari murade kaise puri hogi. Wink LOL

Ketty, we all are so besharam when it comes to NivRen !!! Lolzzzz !!! But seriously Kinshuk stole the epi with that blush !! it was definitely the highlight !! LOLWink

shana_83Shayafanmilee1014tamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Really well said! I couldn't have said it better!

Trust is the foundation of any good relationship and I agree with Anju that why is the burden of a successful marriage placed upon the woman? Why can't a man be open, honest, and sacrificing for his wife to make a marriage successful? Sid should put a stop to DD's childish games and be upfront with her about Nivi so that they can have an honest go at their marriage. This game that DD is playing will not only ruin her marriage, but also Nivi's!

shana_83tamushigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzz .gd eveng / gd night " hugsssssss" Hu r u all ?

Yaarr though Viren was only in 2 scenes tht 2 in very short scenes Cry Angry But then also completlyy lovedd it .Once agian just by Viren's presence I had a biggggggg smile on my face Big smile .till d time Viren was there Honestly Speaking I had a one glazee on my face n my Face was shinning just only by seeeng him .Day Dreaming . as soon as Viren made entry it looked like ki suddenly some light imediately glowed up Big smile .

NIVREN'S SCENE IN BEDROOM

Nivi was thnkng of Viren , She was havng all FB of Viren n while touchng Viren's flute She says 2 herself ki " whatzz d fault of Viren? whatzz hhis mistake ? " n suddenly at tht time only our hero Viren enters , 1st he doesn't notice ki Nivi is there as he just came back in his room 2 take 1 file .But as soon as he sees Nivi thnkng somethng He brings her into her senses n then says ki wht r u thnkng ? n Nivi askes him ki " tum aa gaye ? " n Viren says " han aay toh hun lekin vapas jane ke liye " n Nivi says " kab aayoge ? " bas itna kena tha Nivi ka n our hero who always is in search of excuses 2 b wid Nivi sits on d floor by throwing d file on d bed n says " ek toh tum pehli baat mere saath waqt guzarna chahti ho toh isse main kaise chod dun"LOL .

yaarr Viren was exactly loking like a 6yr old child ziddi child who makes excuses of stomachpain so tht he should nt hav 2 go 2 school LOL .Viren was exactlyy looking like tht by his cutee sa face jispee i was likee " haiii meraa sweetipieee , I want 2 give u a bigggg kissssss" Embarrassed .Totally loveds d scene .n cutee Viren who was at d same time looking veryy dashing n damnn hott in jacket .Embarrassed

VIREN IN D BEDROOM

ohhh It was 2 swwet scene .hu much dis guy lovess Nivi yaar ? I mean I don't thnk more then Viren any1 loves nivi 2 dis extent .I mean look dis guy yaar He decorates whole bedrroom , arranges dim light n makes d whole atmosphere so so soo romantic ki any gal will just lovee it n will hugggg d guy like Viren wid in no time . Embarrassed n fall for him .Yaarr Viren is a sweetheart but then also poor Guy never got any love frm any1 .He is cravingg for tht lovee yaar . I hope Ki tomm Nivi comes n although she would b scared but she should thnk of Viren's feelimgs n should spend a romantic time wid him whch he deserves .

d most Cutest n swwetest part n whch touched my heart was when Viren was talking 2 Nivi's photoframe .He says " kahan ho tum ? , huzoor bahut der laga di aapne aane mein " While sayng dis lines he touches Nivi's lips in photo .2 swwet yaar Embarrassed .dis was made more emotional n romantic , swwet n cutee by addding d BG of NIVREN . Amazingg yaar .

I can't tell u hu much i lovee dis 2 scenes yaar Although they were 2 small but very meaningful .Smile .

No need 2 say though Viren was in very short scenes but then also Viren sood again stole d show . I don't know hu much i will lovv him moree becozz meri toh aise Bande ko pyaarr karne ki koi bhi limit nahi h .He is such a swwetheart .Embarrassed

@Navzz I 2 thnk dear tht Viren gets wht he wants even after wht happened wid Nivi 2dy or gong 2 happen tomm . Yaarr tht guy deserves immense lovee yaar .I mean see his cutennee n gdness n craving for love level ki just Nivi says ki " kab tak aayoge ?" n he cancels all bussiness thngs .I mean wht cn b more swwet then dis ? hainaa?

sweetie, dont get your hopes up, because Nivi will be scared and preoccupied and I don't think we will get any cute or romantic scene between them when she returns to their room Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@payall awwww paya me 2 lovedd ur analysis dear !!! Amazingg .completlyy agre wid ur each n every word . 

heheee munchikinpie heehee i just lovedd dis name for our settipieee n janu .Sometimes i thnk actually nt thnk but i m sure of dis ki No actor had been given so many names frm his fans n frends like Kinny had been given ,I mean aur kitne naam yaar ? lolzzzz

kinshuk , kinny , kinnu , kinchu , kiku , hotieee , jaanu , swwetieeepii, cutieepiee , n now u hav given munchkinpiee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Ketty even I forwarded the part as I came to know he promised Divya that he will not speak to Nivi but from that part only I got to know he did nothing for Nivi and her truth.

I think now Viren will only solve the matter between sister but its not going to be very soon and he will be the one who will restore Keshav's reputation and unite Nivi with her family. I actually want him to be the one.

I just don't want after showing such a weak character Sid winning all the sympathies and praises by resolving all the problems and leaving Viren again at hatred list. He is the one who created mess in Nivi's and her family's life. He didn't stood up for Nivi and Keshav before wedding despite of knowing all the truth and could never respect her elders fully and I don't want them to show him doing anything for Nivi now. Let leave it on Viren to do everything for Nivi.

I don't want BS say Viren is lucky that he got Nivi in his life (because he consider Sid to be better life partner to Nivi but not Viren) but want him to say Nivi is lucky that she got Viren as her life partner and not Sid. I want by doing all this he should show BS that he is better for Nivi. Infact I want everyone to say NivRen are lucky they got eachother as life partner.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushigmann2010anjubalaxaviara

Go to top