Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 111)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Mahi, I have missed you so much... Hugs... Glad to see you back and with a bang. I loved your analysis on the promo..
I so wish that it is not Viren..and i am more than 100% sure that it is not Viren. I think it is YD alongwith some help (JW or someone else). As she is the one who asked her to switch off lights in the house. Maybe she knew that once Nivi switches off, her helper will be there to scare her...

This is going to spoil our NiVren moment.. And again VD will not believe her as they will go to the library and the light will be off...

Zarmeen, I am gonna write my thoughts soon.....

Thank you Anju di. You know me.. I disappear into thin air and then come back with a BANG! Smile I also wish it isn't Viren but to me the whol Divya scenario makes most sense to me because she is just that far into her love for Sid. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Nivi and BS can never be stalker.
I don't want Vandana and Viren as stalker rest anyone can become stalker I will not mind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010xaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Though majority of today's episode sucked, I must say for NivRen, today's scene was monumental. To me,it clearly signified a huge step forward in their relationship. For me, Nivi's caressing of Viren's flute spoke volumes, the urge to touch someone's personal insignificant things is always driven by this strong desire of love, but Nivi wouldn't even allow herself to go there till now. I didn't think it would happen this fast, but it looks like this is not going to be as gradual a process as we had expected. God, NivRen's commincation via eyes is out of this world and something else altogether. I loved that communcation between them that was shown in today's scene after Viren says "kay aab to mein kahi nahi juanga". He just stops after saying that, stares at her with that intensity (which only Viren can stare with), gets up, folds his hands with the look on his face which says, "Yes, I know baby, you are falling & falling deeply in love with me" (this his being cocky is very brief & lasts only for few seconds, so much, that you would almost miss it) & then he Nivi asks (through eyes, of course) what? and Viren nods his head indicating nothing & then our sweetpup blushes, actually blushes. Only Viren/Kinshuk can pull this off - being cocky & blush in such a short span of time. Day Dreaming

As usual, the dialouges in CCBM are brilliantly written and have a lot of depth to them. And, the dialouge delivery by the actors, needless to say, has always been amazing. Couple of them were in today's episode itself. I loved Nivi's dialouge, "Apne betein hua kal se toh naata tod diya par mare aaj ka kya? Na jaane kab se woh mera intezaar kar raha hai? VIREN, use kyon saza de rahi hu?" (finally Nivi, you are now on the same page as all of us Wink). The best dialouge, of course, came from none other than our munchkinpie (sorry, I digrees, but Viren is becoming more & more adorable as days goes by. How is that possible? He cannot get cuter than this, guys!! He soooo, hmm, don't have words Day Dreaming). "Bahut der se dharpe aankhein lagi. Hozoor aate aate bahut der kardi aapne". OMG, this is such a beautiful dialouge & Kinshuk just does the exact justice to it, required for it's delievery. At first, on the surface, it seems that he is waiting for her to come to their room but he is referring to something else altogether. Wow, loved it.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeasyadadashana_83Shayafanmilee1014tamushigmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar I did not like today's episode. Nivren scene was really sweet but DD she got everything whatever she asked for but still she wants more. S. who was trying to adjust with her was quite upset today and this is the way she thinks that she is gonna win S. over Nivi well baby keep on trying then

Zarmeen, DD got what she wanted from Sid - his promise of not talking to Nivi ever again.... More than DD, Sid is stupid and dumb....how can he give the promise...why did he not confront her??? He could have said why should I break relation with my family member??? OK not friend but she is family now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Mahi loved your analysis and description of Multiple personality disorder but actually I don't want this to be the case

Millie Zarmeen and Navz thanks for loving my analysis and now I am waiting for your analysis.

Simran and ketty they have already ruined the Sid character big time he has become timid and meek after wedding which he was not before wedding. Ok I always liked his agressive side but now he has become total gone case. That's why I said he never deserved Nivi because he is very weak who can't tolerate small wind whereas Nivi had to tolerate milestroms. More than Divya I am angry on Sid as relation can't move further if you don't disclose anything to her. He either sulked or not giving importance to Divya and now when he started giving her importance he is giving into even wildest demand without asking anything.

I didn't watch that part Rach, but I agree with you that it was the perfect time for him to tell the truth. If he is willing to go forward with Divya, he should have tell her the truth and that way he should have close that door once for an all. 

I just have one question, I know most of the girls reveal their past when they go into new relationship, but is it true for guys too? 

Edited by gmann2010 - 27 December 2010 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Mahi loved your analysis and description of Multiple personality disorder but actually I don't want this to be the case

Millie Zarmeen and Navz thanks for loving my analysis and now I am waiting for your analysis.

Simran and ketty they have already ruined the Sid character big time he has become timid and meek after wedding which he was not before wedding. Ok I always liked his agressive side but now he has become total gone case. That's why I said he never deserved Nivi because he is very weak who can't tolerate small wind whereas Nivi had to tolerate milestroms. More than Divya I am angry on Sid as relation can't move further if you don't disclose anything to her. He either sulked or not giving importance to Divya and now when he started giving her importance he is giving into even wildest demand without asking anything.

yea CT has spoiled the whole Sid character. They are showing S as total dumb person when he is not. This is all "BAKWAAS". S was never her friend and never will be. He could not be good son, friend or husband bcos he does not know how to handle each relationship separately. He has been fed everything by his BS and he does not how to lead his own life. Even to propose to Nivi his mom had to push him. He has no guts, no spine, no brains, and no heart.

How can Sid even claim to be Nivi's best friend or childhood friend.

He does not even deserve her friendship. He does not even deserve 1 look from Nivi. 

Nivi will be totally heartbroken when she will see Sid is following her and DD orders. She will lose all respect for him. Bcos today he is repeating the same thing Nivi told him on the confrontation day. " Tum us din bhi nainsafhi dekh rahe the aur aaj bhi wohi kar rahe ho"...today his unfairness has crossed all the lines. He is DONE in my eyes. He had a chance to save his friendship and respect and he blew it.

Viren has always stood up for Nivi and what is right and wrong. be it Dadi or DD. Thats why on the KC day Nivi told god "i respect him with all my heart" bcos thats what matters to Nivi. not love but respect and strength to stand in any storm with her. Hip Hip Viren!!!

Edited by simran728 - 27 December 2010 at 11:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I didn't watch that part Rach, but I agree with you that it was the perfect time for him to tell the truth. If he is willing to go forward with Divya, he should have tell her the truth and that way he should have close that door once for an all. 

I just have one question, I know most of the girls reveal their past when they goes into new relationship, but is it true for guys too? 

Ketty, I believe for a successful marriage there should be no secrets between husband and wife. Trust is the foundation and then comes the love. So, a guy should tell his secrets too. Why only females?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83tamushigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Suchi, today's episode is not good..Hated DD and also Sid.. ONly few minutes of NiVren scene is good...See that for sure... YOu will see our sweetu blushing, more than his wife..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014tamushigmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top