Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 110)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

CT has ruin Diyva's character totally, so I rather have her as stalker than Sid or Viren because I don't want another character to be ruined just to add a shock value. I will promise (cross my heart and hope to die LOL) to be shocked when they reveal DD is stalker.  

Now I am suspecting VD too, she cares for Nivi a lot and she sees how she is been treated by all, by scaring her, she may think that Nivi will leave Sood house. And another thing is VD might think that if Nivi is infront of her son all the time, he will not be able to move with his life. Personally I don't want VD to be stalker as she is one my favorite character. But she also have motive.

Ketty, I do not want VD to be the stalker. She is a motherly figure for Nivi..Please noooo...I wouldn't mind if it is Sid. Whoever it is this track is gonna bring our NiVren more closer...
Oh, our sweetu is so cute...the way he was blushing....kya hoga hamara...I like that Nivi is realizing her responsibilities towards Viren - her aaj and future.... why should he go through this...And the baby steps she is taking...like it. I also like her picture in their room now.. Soon, we will see their picture together in the room.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83milee1014zarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged

CT has ruin Diyva's character totally, so I rather have her as stalker than Sid or Viren because I don't want another character to be ruined just to add a shock value. I will promise (cross my heart and hope to die LOL) to be shocked when they reveal DD is stalker.  

Now I am suspecting VD too, she cares for Nivi a lot and she sees how she is been treated by all, by scaring her, she may think that Nivi will leave Sood house. And another thing is VD might think that if Nivi is infront of her son all the time, he will not be able to move with his life. Personally I don't want VD to be stalker as she is one my favorite character. But she also have motive.

OMG..you have point here about VD (crying) bcos now bcos of CT we are suspecting everyone..but I feel VD has a bigger motive then YD. plus we have seen VD becoming very quite with BS is involved.

SO if CT wants to give us ZOOOOORRRR ka JHAKTA then it will be VD and if they want to show what we can expect they will show YD. i dont think its DD bcos she is just not that smart. Pea brain of her can only think of that level things...who ever is doing this and thinking long term and we all know DD cannot think LONG TERM. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Originally posted by simran728

guys..so plz let me just quickly ask one question (since i have not seen the episodes)

So, when DD told Sid do not talk to nivi ..did he say "yes" ????..did he give her the promise?? Did he not ask her why and how come?? how can he be so dumb and so spineless??? he cannot even stand up his wife and ask her WHY??? What is he going to stand up again the whole world or Sood house when he cant even speak up to his stupid wife. He did not ask her what happened between her and Nivi that she is asking him to do this?? it cannot come out of the blue right??

GOD, he makes me more sick than DD. We all know how DD but even Sid would behave this dumb n immaturely i did not expect. esp when he talked to Nivi also and she asked the same thing. it shud have triggered him to go deeper. and PENDANT?? OH MY GOD.

Otherwise he talks a lot to Nvi and even yelled at her couple of times so why not DD???? 

and then they went SHOPPING??? OH MY GOD. plz have mercy on me. how can anyone be so heartless n move on so fast. 

Yes Simran, I also said the same when I saw the episode... Sid had the best chance to tell her the truth but did not... How pathetic? How can he lay the foundation of his marriage with lies??? Past ko bhulna hai to usko ek baar batake hamesha ke liye khatam kar do. Sid-Divya can never have a successful married life if they do not have trust and if they have secrets. How can Sid just make the promise and go for shopping?

Edited by anjubala - 27 December 2010 at 11:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014tamushigmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Hi all so whats new today? is the episode watchable ?

shana_83gmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Mahi loved your analysis and description of Multiple personality disorder but actually I don't want this to be the case

Millie Zarmeen and Navz thanks for loving my analysis and now I am waiting for your analysis.

Simran and ketty they have already ruined the Sid character big time he has become timid and meek after wedding which he was not before wedding. Ok I always liked his agressive side but now he has become total gone case. That's why I said he never deserved Nivi because he is very weak who can't tolerate small wind whereas Nivi had to tolerate milestroms. More than Divya I am angry on Sid as relation can't move further if you don't disclose anything to her. He either sulked or not giving importance to Divya and now when he started giving her importance he is giving into even wildest demand without asking anything.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014tamushigmann2010anjubalaxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Hi all so whats new today? is the episode watchable ?

only nivren parts, suchi.

shana_83gmann2010Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

I honestly think that this is the way to make Divya look better now. That she is mentally sick and that she needs help. That would get sympathy from  the audience. We would hate her at first for putting Nivi through so much crap but then we will pity her because it's inevitable that she became mentally ill. As for Yashondra.. she has always been a suspect but I believe it to be Divya... well to me, that makes most sense. As for Viren and Sid... I mean Sid makes sense to me too but not really Viren but I think I came up with good reasonings as to why it could be any one of them. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged

I soo don't want her to be MP. she is the only elderly person besides NT, who is shoo shweet and loving to nivren. pleeeease noooo.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top