Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 108)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Rach jani loved ur analysis and totally agree with u regarding DD and S.

Mahi jaani welcome. Long time yaar i thought u said u'll be online in the holiday season. So how is it going sweetie. Waiting for ur long post.

@ Mahi, Anju and Milee jaani dying to read ur analysis.

This is the holidays for me. AFTER Christmas lol. Just had a lot of things to do but done now. And my huge analysis is up there! Hehe. Sorry I shortened my views on the episode because my post was getting too long and I didn't want to bore anyone.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Ok girls here I come with my thoughts but I don't know why but I am positive towards Divya's behaviour. Please don't throw chappals at me but listen to me first. Thanks
But before I go into detials oh how I loved NivRen scenes our Sweetu was on cloud infinity I think, pehlay tho he didn't even recognize his wife was asking him to stay indirectly but when he realized uskay tho hosh udgaye.Embarrassed Oh sweetu was so blushing when his wife asked him what with her eyes. Did I tell you how much I like when they talk with their eyes.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
Girls think just by asking him indirectly to not to go out he is decorating his room like this what will he do on their consumation night or honeymoon nightEmbarrassed. Sorry I should not go into dreamland and yahan tho sab bachay hai. LOL I know all these young kids are all bigadgaye.LOL

@Rachu wonderful analysis dear. Oh I like you are using Sweetu too. But have to say Viren is the only one who doesn't have anyone to look after him or who cares for him.
Last Friday's dialogue was the best one I like in the whole episode, he unknowingly put forth his deepest desire and Nivi knowingly told him that she knows he is the one who cares for her.Embarrassed

@Mahiiiiiiii, oh my its been so long. How are you doing?

@ANju, Ketty and kind of forgot whoever lives in east coast oh I am so sorry dears but please becareful.
You know we have such a nice weather here, 70 only oh how I love it here this time of the year.

I think I will write my analysis on other post.

Diiiii!!! I know it's been so long but I'm back. Glad no one forgot me (so far) lol. I'm good. And it snowed 17 inches here for me so that was intense.

I loved the episode today only because of NivRen but I had to cut my analysis short as it was getting too long. When I saw Viren decorate the bedroom, I thought wow that looks like he's preparing for something. Ahem. I mean she asked him to stay inside so he went ahead and made their room look like a shuhag raat room. It's cute but I wonder what Nivi will think.... well it will all get ruined anyways because of her mishap with the lights and the stalker and yeah. So stupid.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014tamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Mahi I would go with your option (B) in both cases. Seriously DD and YD is making me mad. I can't tolerate them anymore. 

I loved your analysis of today's episode, DD is beyond selfish. I don't know how she survived till now being so dumb. I mean, you can stop person to talk to someone, how you are going to stop feeling about someone. It's just ridiculous. But at last Nivi started questioning herself and I am glad that it is happening, I also think it's going really slow, but let's enjoy the ride. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by xaviara

@ mahi : heyyyyyyyyyy Mahi !!! *hugs* how are ya sweetie ? its beeen sooooo long !!! how have ya been ? and how did ur holidays go ? have missed you !!!

NAVZ DI!!!!!!!! *huge hugs* Hug Hug Hug
I missed you very much. Sorry I haven't been on lately but I have time now. I just hope no one forgot me as there have been so many additions to our group! I missed you too. I'm actually really well now. Enjoying break. Holidays were great! How are you?

I wasn't well hun, thats why even I was not online much, but am better now !!! and how could i forget u sweetie ? that is not possible ! missed you a lot !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@ rachu : awesome analysis sweetie !! *hugs*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Mahi I would go with your option (B) in both cases. Seriously DD and YD is making me mad. I can't tolerate them anymore. 

I loved your analysis of today's episode, DD is beyond selfish. I don't know how she survived till now being so dumb. I mean, you can stop person to talk to someone, how you are going to stop feeling about someone. It's just ridiculous. But at last Nivi started questioning herself and I am glad that it is happening, I also think it's going really slow, but let's enjoy the ride. Wink

I personally just think it is Divya because only she is crazy enough to go so insane over Siddarth and I feel like that is a scenario that can take place. Although Yashondra trying to destroy Nivi makes sense too-- to me, it is Divya that is the one who can go to this level because of her love. 

Sorry I had to shorten my analysis of today's episode but I felt it more necessary to try to analyze who the stalker can be and what the reason behind their psychological behavioral can be. Today's episode was okay but it was only good because of NivRen. I love how happy Viren was once Nivi stopped him. Too cute!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

@ mahi : heyyyyyyyyyy Mahi !!! *hugs* how are ya sweetie ? its beeen sooooo long !!! how have ya been ? and how did ur holidays go ? have missed you !!!
NAVZ DI!!!!!!!! *huge hugs* Hug Hug Hug
I missed you very much. Sorry I haven't been on lately but I have time now. I just hope no one forgot me as there have been so many additions to our group! I missed you too. I'm actually really well now. Enjoying break. Holidays were great! How are you?

I wasn't well hun, thats why even I was not online much, but am better now !!! and how could i forget u sweetie ? that is not possible ! missed you a lot !!

Awwwh I'm sorry di, I wasn't even around to know but I'm back now and I'm glad you feel much better now! Thank Allah you got well. I missed you a lot too but then when I came back on here, I saw all the new additions to our group which at one point was just you, me, Rach di, Zarmeen di and Anju di but it has grown so exponentially that I don't even know/ haven't even met some of the girls yet so I thought maybe you girls forgot about me. I'm glad you didn't!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanmilee1014gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Ok girls here I come with my thoughts but I don't know why but I am positive towards Divya's behaviour. Please don't throw chappals at me but listen to me first. Thanks
But before I go into detials oh how I loved NivRen scenes our Sweetu was on cloud infinity I think, pehlay tho he didn't even recognize his wife was asking him to stay indirectly but when he realized uskay tho hosh udgaye.Embarrassed Oh sweetu was so blushing when his wife asked him what with her eyes. Did I tell you how much I like when they talk with their eyes.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
Girls think just by asking him indirectly to not to go out he is decorating his room like this what will he do on their consumation night or honeymoon nightEmbarrassed. Sorry I should not go into dreamland and yahan tho sab bachay hai. LOL I know all these young kids are all bigadgaye.LOL

@Rachu wonderful analysis dear. Oh I like you are using Sweetu too. But have to say Viren is the only one who doesn't have anyone to look after him or who cares for him.
Last Friday's dialogue was the best one I like in the whole episode, he unknowingly put forth his deepest desire and Nivi knowingly told him that she knows he is the one who cares for her.Embarrassed

@Mahiiiiiiii, oh my its been so long. How are you doing?

@ANju, Ketty and kind of forgot whoever lives in east coast oh I am so sorry dears but please becareful.
You know we have such a nice weather here, 70 only oh how I love it here this time of the year.

I think I will write my analysis on other post.

Sorry Mille, but I just had to comment on this !!!! LOL I swear that is exactly what I thought too when i saw him decorating their room, I was like if Viren is like this now, just imagine his condition when their are in love and they are gonna consummate their marriage !! Because I seriously had Viren pegged as this really flirty and naughty guy, but the way he blushed tonight, I think we are gonna have a competition on who is gonna blush more when its their consummation night !!! Embarrassed Embarrassed they are so damn cute and adorable !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83milee1014Shayafangmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top