Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 107)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@ rachu : awwwwww so true ! i love how u have started thinking so positively like Milee !!! I like the idea of the stalker being the nazar batu for NivRen, but i would love to utarufy their nazar everyday if it helps get rid of the stalker !!! LOL

@ zarmeen : I know yaar, I was thinking the same thing as to how does not talking to Nivi will help Sid fall for Divya ? She should be doing things herself which would force Sid to fall for her and never think about Nivi ever ! What Divya is doing now is just gonna make things more difficult for them because Sid will soon loose all respect for her, if he has not done so already !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83tamushiShayafanmilee1014zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@ mahi : heyyyyyyyyyy Mahi !!! *hugs* how are ya sweetie ? its beeen sooooo long !!! how have ya been ? and how did ur holidays go ? have missed you !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafantamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

sweetie we all have a feeling the stalker will ruin the wedding for Nivren, also it would have been nice to have a wedding when Nivi had realized her love for Viren, but if we get one now, without a mishap, even that would be welcome, anything for NivRen sweet and cute moments Smile

Haiii don't talk about the promo and the lift, we get soooo dreamy thinking about it we all space out for a bit !!! EmbarrassedLOL

I really don't want any mishap if there is any wedding again. First time during phera with Sid, her chunni got on fire, (I didn't mind that mishap). Second wedding was romantic yet very Sad as there wasn't anyone to do kanyadan, which is really essential for a girl. And now if she is going though wedding ceremony third time, I just want her to have her day without any trouble, otherwise it is better if they don't show a wedding again at all. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Okay my lovely dis (for whomever that is around right now), sorry I disappear on the weekends but I hope you haven't forgotten poor little Mahi here! I've missed you all, my precious dis: Rach, Navz, Zarmeen, Suchi, Milee, Lamya, Anju, Ketty, Shova, Aashvee and I hope I haven't forgotten anyone as there are so many of you lovely women. But I missed you girls. *hugs* So now straight to business!

My thoughts this morning...

First off with that new promo... I watched it like 1O times at least and I have no words. I mean I don't know what RS is trying to show. There has been much debate over this new promo and what it means and who the stalker is... and I keep thinking to myself what if it actually is some psychological disorder? Now there are four ways this can work:

(A) This all can actually be just in Nivi's head as she feels like everyone in that house (except for Viren, of course) is after her. So in her mind, she begins imaging that someone is stalking her and trying to make her seem crazy as most people in that house hate her already. HOWEVER, that doesn't really work well with the promo. Soo.. another option is that if it is just Nivi, then she could have a multiple personality disorder which she could have acquired as a child when she saw her mother die but then it got triggered after she found out that her mother had committed suicide (in that showdown between the Sharmas and the Soods before Viren entered) and perhaps that was when it was triggered but it got worse once she married Viren because he is the son of the man who destroyed Nivi's family. This could be one of the options but for some reason, I really don't think that it is Nivi with the personality disorder although many people are beginning to think that.

(B) Maybe it isn't Nivi but it could be Divya. Like perhaps Divya found out about Nivi and Sid's past together causing her to have a multiple personality disorder in which she can't remember one part of who she is (the stalker part) and the Divya that we see (the "normal" Divya -- even though I think she's just plain old stupid).. that Divya doesn't remember ever finding out about Nivi and Sid's past so she doesn't know what she is doing unconsciously but she is slowly questioning Nivi and Sid's relationship. I feel like if it is going to be multiple personality disorder, this scenario would fit the best especially as we all know how crazy Divya is about Siddarth (figuratively AND literally). 
***I personally think this (the Divya multiple personality disorder works better than the other two options... and this can be a great way to tip off the SiDiv love story as when Siddarth finds out how mentally sick Divya is, he will spend more time with her, take care of her, be with her during her treatment and what not-- thus, falling in love with her. And I think if RS and CTs go with this storyline, it also gives Viren the upper hand because when Sid is off taking Divya for treatments and spending time with her to make her get better, Viren can start handling and managing the company THEREFORE proving himself -- especially to Yashondra and Bhupat. 

(C) But on top of that, we all have read that article that Viren will become the "psychotic lover" and although our dear Kinshuk in the article says that people can analyze that differently and that he may seem like the psychotic lover-- who know, it could be him too. [Which I really doubt... well more than doubt, I really hope it's not him.] Now the way this whole multiple personality disorder can work for Viren is that since he was sent away as a child, he created this wall, this barrier around him from the outside world and being taken away from his family that he loved so dearly, he started to create another person in his head. BUT this person was just him in another form because he felt so alone that this new Viren was created in his mind so that at least Viren had someone to look over him and protect him and this new Viren would protect our Viren from anyone who tried to hurt him since he had no one else. Then when Viren came back home, he left his alter ego (let's call him Viren II) back because since Viren was going to finally be home, he wouldn't be alone and no one could hurt him because he finally had back what he always wanter-- his family. HOWEVER, once Viren came back into town, he fell for Nivi and it was all good until the night Viren found out about Nivi's past with Sid and that caused Viren II to come back to help Viren get what he wants... which is Nivi. So now Viren II is doing all this weird and twisted things to try to bring NivRen close together only Viren has no idea because when people have multiple personalities, they never know that the other person exists or what that other person is doing. 

(D) Now this is what I think is the second most possible is that Siddarth can have this multiple personality disorder. He loved Nivi so much (even though it wasn't true love, it was his first love) and Sid was always protective of Nivi and always thought of Nivi as his own and as Sid began to see NivRen together (before marriage) he thought nothing of it and even if he thought oh Nivi is moving on, a part of him still felt like they would be able to be together and that in the end they would get together. Then the night of his wedding, Sid was so certain that he would be able to call off his wedding with Divya and get back with Nivi but then when NivRen announced their decision to get married.. it stirred up anger in Sid but still nothing happened because he thought it was all a bluff and he was still thinking he could get out of marrying Divya but then him and Divya got married and when they came home, so did the married NivRen and that was it!!! That was when Sid's new personality came into play because of his jealousy of Viren and his want for Nivi. So then now Sid's new personality tries to ruin Nivi's life, scare her, break her down and try to tear Nivi and Viren apart because he feels that if he couldn't have her, then no one else should. And while Sid is trying to move on in his life with Divya, his other personality won't let go of Nivedita and wants nothing to do with Divya.

BUT then I also think, what if this isn't a personality/ mental disorder but rather someone is actually just after Nivi. The options I have come up with here:

(A) Chancal or Jawahar: since only these two know that Viren will kill himself if anyone tries to take Nivi away from him or anyone tries to seperate them, they are trying to make Viren think that Nivi is REALLY unhappy here-- to the point where she is loosing her mind and wants to kill herself so that Viren can let her go on his own thinking it is for her own good and for her own happiness. [I think if this is the case, it would be Chancal doing it because she knew about Viren's threat much longer than Jawahar.]

(B) Yashondra: she is just trying to make Nivi seem crazy to have her put in the mental asylum because she just hates this girl so much and wouldn't really care if Viren went away with her since YD's life revolves around Sid.

Now those were my thoughts on the promo alone.... now to go and give my view on the episode:

Firstly, I would like to just say how truly horrible and selfish Divya is. It makes me sick to my stomach. It's bad enough she has no faith in her sister or her husband but to make Sid swear such a thing to her when they all live under the same roof is ridiculous. I don't understand this girl what so ever. She is just terrible and dumb. I mean how can you tell someone not to talk to their own family member-- and Divya needs to remember that Sid has two family ties to Nivi now: (a) Nivi is now his shaali since Nivi is her sister and Sid is her husband but not only that... (b) Nivi is Sid's brother's wife so she has a relation with him that way too. But obviously all Divya thinks about is herself and no one else. All she cares about is her love for Sid and making sure no one gets in the way of that but this girl needs a real hard hit of reality where she can see that Nivi did all this for her only and that Sid loved Nivi before he even had the slightest bit of feelings for her. I really hate Divya right now and wish she had some sense. She is such a selfish brat!

Now the Yashondra-Bhupat-Vandhana scene... like you girls, I was thinking he would ask for an official, proper wedding for Nivi and Viren but I want that wedding to happen when Nivi really loves Viren and when after the wedding they can actually have a shuhag raat and not have him go sleep on the sofa while she sleeps on the bed. But I want Bhupat to one day (when NivRen is both in love with each other-- as Nivi is just starting to fall for Viren now) ask everyone to have a huge wedding for NivRen since he couldn't be at SiDiv's wedding and since NivRen never got the huge wedding that they deserve and I would love to have Naintara and Yash there... if not Keshav too. But I was hoping at least that Bhupat ask about NivRen's wedding but he probably already knows that the two ran off and got married. 

I was proud of Nivi today for multiple reasons... I was so glad that she could give her locket to Divya and not feel sad about it (even though Divya is soo selfish) but I'm also proud that Nivi was thinking about her present and her future with Viren. I loved their cute little scene today and I love how he dropped everything to stay with her. In the end the way Viren decorated the room was soo cute and well Viren is soo cute. I loved how he was staring at Nivi while she had his flute in her hand and was just lost in thought and I LOVED the way Viren sat on the floor by Nivi's feet and said that he wouldn't be going anywhere. Nivi has officially started to fall for Viren-- sheese she is so slow! 

shana_83tamushiShayafanzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Rach jani loved ur analysis and totally agree with u regarding DD and S.

Mahi jaani welcome. Long time yaar i thought u said u'll be online in the holiday season. So how is it going sweetie. Waiting for ur long post.

@ Mahi, Anju and Milee jaani dying to read ur analysis.

shana_83milee1014Shayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Originally posted by xaviara

@ mahi : heyyyyyyyyyy Mahi !!! *hugs* how are ya sweetie ? its beeen sooooo long !!! how have ya been ? and how did ur holidays go ? have missed you !!!

NAVZ DI!!!!!!!! *huge hugs* Hug Hug Hug
I missed you very much. Sorry I haven't been on lately but I have time now. I just hope no one forgot me as there have been so many additions to our group! I missed you too. I'm actually really well now. Enjoying break. Holidays were great! How are you?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Ok girls here I come with my thoughts but I don't know why but I am positive towards Divya's behaviour. Please don't throw chappals at me but listen to me first. Thanks
But before I go into detials oh how I loved NivRen scenes our Sweetu was on cloud infinity I think, pehlay tho he didn't even recognize his wife was asking him to stay indirectly but when he realized uskay tho hosh udgaye.WinkLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Oh sweetu was so blushing when his wife asked him what with her eyes. Did I tell you how much I like when they talk with their eyes.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
Girls think just by asking him indirectly to not to go out he is decorating his room like this what will he do on their consumation night or honeymoon nightEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Sorry I should not go into dreamland and yahan tho sab bachay hai. LOL I know all these young kids are all bigadgaye.LOL

@Rachu wonderful analysis dear. Oh I like you are using Sweetu too. But have to say Viren is the only one who doesn't have anyone to look after him or who cares for him.
Last Friday's dialogue was the best one I like in the whole episode, he unknowingly put forth his deepest desire and Nivi knowingly told him that she knows he is the one who cares for her.Embarrassed

@Mahiiiiiiii, oh my its been so long. How are you doing?

@ANju, Ketty and kind of forgot whoever lives in east coast oh I am so sorry dears but please becareful.
You know we have such a nice weather here, 70 only oh how I love it here this time of the year.

I think I will write my analysis on other post.

shana_83simran728Shayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Rach jani loved ur analysis and totally agree with u regarding DD and S.

Mahi jaani welcome. Long time yaar i thought u said u'll be online in the holiday season. So how is it going sweetie. Waiting for ur long post.

@ Mahi, Anju and Milee jaani dying to read ur analysis.
I am on it dear, hey how is your host holding up your craziness.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top