Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 104)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by milee1014

Aaj Nivi se jyada to Viren blush kar raha tha when he realized that Nivi wants him to stay... such a cute expression he had on his face. 
Ketty, we can be positive and hopeful that Nivi will run to her room and seeing Viren there will hug him....chalo scariness mein hi sahi, kya pata kal hug mil jaye.

Navz, Milee, Zarmeen and others - I think we might see marriage of NiVren again as dadaji might ask them to do it infornt of family...He was seeing Sid Divya's wedding pictures...And I am sure he will see awkwardness between Sid and Nivi..
Anju, sach mein Sweetu was blushing. Oh God let me go and watch.
Hey how is snow fall, are you working from home?

It is bad Milee..we have 20 inches of snow... And my poor hubby is outside cleaning. I am working from home.
Well Anju lucky you, your husband who is cleaning, I have to go shove snow off my terrace. I was hoping for a full sun so it melt down on its own, but no such lock. Cry 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Shayafanmilee1014SofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hw sweet was NivRen scene todayDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming........

Edited by Sofna - 27 December 2010 at 9:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Shayafangmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I am not going to talk about DD part I knew this was going to happen as they can't let Nivi in peace so soon and I am really happy Nivi gave even last nishani to Divya only. I loved the way Sid moved on thinking he should forget his past and now divya is her present and future (He has turned out to be lovely person post wedding but Divya is gonna spoil eveything for her).

Anyway coming to the main part Nivi in her room thinking about pendent that its good that Divya got that pendent and now even last straw between Nivi Sid has ended and omg she saw Viren flute and start realizing that she needs to give attention to Viren now as how long she is gonna punish Viren (Thankgod someone realized that Viren also requires some attention). At the same time sweetu Viren came in front of her and was ready to go again and see for the first time Nivi asked tum aagaye and was little upset when he said I am going again and showed kisi zaroori kaam se ja rahe ho jaldi to aajaoge na. What more our sweetu ask for if his wife is showing little concern he is ready to sit home all the time. I really adore the way he sat on the floor like little kid now he is not going anywhere and his expressions were mindbowing when he saw Nivi smiling and blushing and inturn start blushing more (I think he must be thanking god for giving him a wife who cares for him too much).

Dada Sahib was looking at DivSid wedding album and still feeling guilty for not able to got Sid and Nivi wed. But YD again reproched Nivi but now she has support of her dadasahib so YD was quite. Dada sahib adores Nivi very much and he knew exactly the kind of person Nivi is and YD loves Sid more than anyone and she understood when Sid arived home and was happy to see him even Dadaji were happy.

Here I felt bad for Viren he really had no one to think about him in the house. He never hold any importance in the house. Sid everyone cares or think about him (positive/negative doesn't matter), Nivi is also in the mind of everyone (some are loving her and some are trying to make her life hell but she hold priority in the mind of family), Divya (also has lots of people caring for her) but no one even mind to know where Viren is what he is doing every one ignores him big time I really want him to show that he is capable for doing all the things which they desire. I am very happy that Nivi realizing his importance now.

Viren in his room waiting for his cutie pie come has decorated the whole room for her I like the part where he was looking at Nivi's pic and reciting the sahari for her. But this MP has to spoil their moment by scaring Nivi. Now they have cleared doubts from Sid and now putting on YD and VD the way both were shown there. But I don't like the music they play when NivRen close to each other they played on KC eve too when both were alone doing chandpooja. Its kinda scary.

The way dada sahib was looking at album of DivSid wedding I am sure tomorrow he will ask for NivRen wedding to be done in front of all.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 27 December 2010 at 9:32am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83tamushiShayafanmilee1014zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviaraSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
QUOTE=anjubala]Aaj Nivi se jyada to Viren blush kar raha tha when he realized that Nivi wants him to stay... such a cute expression he had on his face. 
Ketty, we can be positive and hopeful that Nivi will run to her room and seeing Viren there will hug him....chalo scariness mein hi sahi, kya pata kal hug mil jaye.

Navz, Milee, Zarmeen and others - I think we might see marriage of NiVren again as dadaji might ask them to do it infornt of family...He was seeing Sid Divya's wedding pictures...And I am sure he will see awkwardness between Sid and Nivi..
[/QUOTE] 
Earlier i made a post the stalker gna b catalyst in givin us a NivRen hug,,,LOL,,,,i soooooooo want taht to happenPartyDancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014Shayafangmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Aaj Nivi se jyada to Viren blush kar raha tha when he realized that Nivi wants him to stay... such a cute expression he had on his face. 

It is bad Milee..we have 20 inches of snow... And my poor hubby is outside cleaning. I am working from home.

Anjuu diii... it's been a while love.
And gahh we have like 17 inches of snow here in the city. It's intense. My dad and bro have been working on shoveling that all morning long.
Hey Mahi how are you where were you missing you alot sweetu.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014Shayafanzarmeenoxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
@Rach - Vrey good analysis, Hug. I watched the epi on mute as I am on work.

@Mahi - You are here after so longHug. Are you watching ccbm or not

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

@Rach - Vrey good analysis, Hug. I watched the epi on mute as I am on work.

@Mahi - You are here after so longHug. Are you watching ccbm or not

Of course I am di. I just haven't had much time and I'm rarely on during the weekends but I watch. I'm glad you girls haven't forgotten me! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushimilee1014zarmeenogmann2010Sofnaxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

Anjuu diii... it's been a while love.
And gahh we have like 17 inches of snow here in the city. It's intense. My dad and bro have been working on shoveling that all morning long.
Hey Mahi how are you where were you missing you alot sweetu.

Heyyy sweetie! Hugs! 
I'm good. I missed you too. Sorry I've rarely been on but I have more time now.
And sorry I'm not really posting right now. It's because I'm writing one of my hugee posts!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafantamushimilee1014zarmeenogmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Go to top