Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 103)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
sorry i mean she runs and vandana comes and ask her what happened
@milee di thank you so much for putting my name Big smileBig smileBig smile .... loved ur analysis but sigh it didnt happen

Edited by lams - 27 December 2010 at 8:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014Scintillatingxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Aaj Nivi se jyada to Viren blush kar raha tha when he realized that Nivi wants him to stay... such a cute expression he had on his face. 
Ketty, we can be positive and hopeful that Nivi will run to her room and seeing Viren there will hug him....chalo scariness mein hi sahi, kya pata kal hug mil jaye.

Navz, Milee, Zarmeen and others - I think we might see marriage of NiVren again as dadaji might ask them to do it infornt of family...He was seeing Sid Divya's wedding pictures...And I am sure he will see awkwardness between Sid and Nivi..
Yes Anju that's what I thought too that Dadji might asked for a proper wedding for Nivren as well.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Aaj Nivi se jyada to Viren blush kar raha tha when he realized that Nivi wants him to stay... such a cute expression he had on his face. 
Ketty, we can be positive and hopeful that Nivi will run to her room and seeing Viren there will hug him....chalo scariness mein hi sahi, kya pata kal hug mil jaye.

Navz, Milee, Zarmeen and others - I think we might see marriage of NiVren again as dadaji might ask them to do it infornt of family...He was seeing Sid Divya's wedding pictures...And I am sure he will see awkwardness between Sid and Nivi..
Anju will love to see that. Oh can that be happen. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yes Anju that's what I thought too that Dadji might asked for a proper wedding for Nivren as well.
I was thinking he will ask today, anyways may be tomorrow. But I didn't want them to remarry right now, I would have been great if Nivi was in love with him. Today's Nivi's dialogue give us a lot of hope. Let's see.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83milee1014ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I am so glad to see Nivi's photo in their room now... She is looking so nice.. And Viren looking at her picture. I want one picture of them together now... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83milee1014ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Anju, sach mein Sweetu was blushing. Oh God let me go and watch.
Hey how is snow fall, are you working from home?

It is bad Milee..we have 20 inches of snow... And my poor hubby is outside cleaning. I am working from home.

shana_83prajeemilee1014gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

I was thinking he will ask today, anyways may be tomorrow. But I didn't want them to remarry right now, I would have been great if Nivi was in love with him. Today's Nivi's dialogue give us a lot of hope. Let's see.

I think it will happen maybe in Jan and that is why we had that track promo where they both are decked up. I just want this Friday or 2010 to end in a good note... Need some nice NiVren moments on Friday before New Year. Now Nivi does not have Sid too....That relation has been broken too. I hate DD. She will repent big time, I am positive about that.

shana_83milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by milee1014

Anju, sach mein Sweetu was blushing. Oh God let me go and watch.
Hey how is snow fall, are you working from home?

It is bad Milee..we have 20 inches of snow... And my poor hubby is outside cleaning. I am working from home.

Anjuu diii... it's been a while love.
And gahh we have like 17 inches of snow here in the city. It's intense. My dad and bro have been working on shoveling that all morning long.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83prajeemilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top