Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 102)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
and girls the mystery track is on too.....Why why CTs you are hell bent on doing this to Nivi...Itne achhe insaan ke saath itna bura kyon dikha rahe ho??? 
DD did not even think ki ghar mein sab log kya kahenge jab unhe pata chalega ki Sid aur Nivi ek dusre se baat bhi nahin kar rahe. Arey they are SIL-BIL too besides being friends...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83milee1014zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Once again Viren't romantic planning going to ruined by MP. As Nivi will scared as hell when she goes back to room. God why don't they just give it a rest for a while. Just saw last part only, didn't wanted to see DD's torturing Nivi. I have my full doubt on YD now she is doing this with help of somebody. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 27 December 2010 at 8:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Once again Viren't romantic planning going to ruined by MP. As Nivi will scared as hell when she goes back to room. God why don't they just give it a rest for a while. Just saw last part only, didn't wanted to see DD's torturing Nivi. I have my full doubt on YD now she is doing this with help of somebody. 

What the hell is going on in CTs mind? Please spare us, give us a romantic NivRen moment without scaring Nivi.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
the next update - sorry had to go for dinner - finally finally nivi reliazes that she should pay attention to viren OMG great scene and then viren comes and his playful scene and then dadaji is seeing the photos of div sid and he says he wishes he was there for the wedding and then nivi enters with his medicines and then div sid come and nivi leaves getting instructions to switch lights off from YD And then the CURIOUS side of the story where Viren says nivi you are late I cant wait for you anymore ...I CANT understand that ...and then the MP is stalking her..

precap ...nivi is scared and runs to vandana

prajeeshana_83milee1014tamushizarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Aaj Nivi se jyada to Viren blush kar raha tha when he realized that Nivi wants him to stay... such a cute expression he had on his face. 
Ketty, we can be positive and hopeful that Nivi will run to her room and seeing Viren there will hug him....chalo scariness mein hi sahi, kya pata kal hug mil jaye.

Navz, Milee, Zarmeen and others - I think we might see marriage of NiVren again as dadaji might ask them to do it infornt of family...He was seeing Sid Divya's wedding pictures...And I am sure he will see awkwardness between Sid and Nivi..

prajeeshana_83milee1014zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
So nothing good happened in the show haan.

@Rachu cutie, thanks for forgiving me. And thanks for the big hugs sending my way.

@Lamya, you are watching the episode before reading update that's good and you are giving us live update what a wonder. Usually its you who are very scared to watch the episode first. Good Improvement dear.

@All, I completely forgot to say Thankyou for your nice comments on my introduction its late I know, sorry for not getting back early.
About the prediction a girl can dream right? It would be so much better this way but CT's kay dimaag mein kya chal raha hai koun janey?

I need to watch the show so be right back.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

the next update - sorry had to go for dinner - finally finally nivi reliazes that she should pay attention to viren OMG great scene and then viren comes and his playful scene and then dadaji is seeing the photos of div sid and he says he wishes he was there for the wedding and then nivi enters with his medicines and then div sid come and nivi leaves getting instructions to switch lights off from YD And then the CURIOUS side of the story where Viren says nivi you are late I cant wait for you anymore ...I CANT understand that ...and then the MP is stalking her..

precap ...nivi is scared and runs to vandana

Hey Lamya...
So she runs to Vandana instead of to Viren??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Aaj Nivi se jyada to Viren blush kar raha tha when he realized that Nivi wants him to stay... such a cute expression he had on his face. 
Ketty, we can be positive and hopeful that Nivi will run to her room and seeing Viren there will hug him....chalo scariness mein hi sahi, kya pata kal hug mil jaye.

Navz, Milee, Zarmeen and others - I think we might see marriage of NiVren again as dadaji might ask them to do it infornt of family...He was seeing Sid Divya's wedding pictures...And I am sure he will see awkwardness between Sid and Nivi..
Anju, sach mein Sweetu was blushing. Oh God let me go and watch.
Hey how is snow fall, are you working from home?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top