Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 101)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Please whoever is watching please give a live update. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafan

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by milee1014

@Lamya, oh how are you dear? did you see I added your name to the list. Sorry I missed the first time. Enjoy your vacation.

@Navi, beautiful analysis of promo. We are thinking on the same lines. I think you, me and Anju have some connection. Liked the hug scene it would be wonderful and the dialogue is perfect we know our SweetuLOL so well.

@Mrs. Durghatana, long time no see. How was your sleepover. Hey I have a suggestion if you go to sleepover ask them to provide high speed internet.

See you all later
How come you always ignore me mujhe hello bhi nahi bola main gussha huin tujhseAngryCry
Nahi rey I did not see you, when I came online I saw only these three.
Sorry holding my ears. really really really sorry.
Ab maph bhi kardhay.PLEASE *BIG HUG*
Ok maph kiya aur I am happy with biggy biggy hugHugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014Shayafanzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Good morning girls how are you and what discussion is going on today
Good Morning Rach. We r discussing the promo but navi and I were also imaging a scene of Nivren hug and him lifting navi and we r lost in those scenes. So how r u sweetie?
Wow Zarmeen even I was watching the scene again and again and imagining their hug it was wonderful and I loved it.
Rach dont even ask and especially the scene that Navi described for their hug is out of this world and I'm just imagining Nivi falling and Viren catching her
Where she described the scene please giveme the page number else I will have to browse through so many pages.
Hey Rach it is page 95 the second last post

shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
live update - div selects the radha krishna locket and niovi gives it to her saying its for you and you keep it , divya waits for sid and sid comes and meets nivi but nivi tells sid she never wants to talk to him ..but sid says we are family now whats the issue ? and then sid goes to divya where  divya makes sid promise that he will never talk to nivi AngryAngryAngryAngry .. I am sorry I hate DD and then sid divya go for shopping ...  no viren in sight CryCryCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanmilee1014gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by shana_83

Hey Rachu jannu I have no idea.Ermm May be they did not go to CCBM set at all. It was recorded long back ago during VD's b'day celebration.

@Ketty jannu good morning Hug We were just discussing about the promo...concluding remark whoever the MP is unknowingly making NivRen coming closer to each other.Smile
Hi Sana, how r u? Hug Promo ne kal dimad ghuma ke rakh diya tha. But after reading all positive thoughts from Milee, Anju, Navz and Zarmeen, I am back on track. Hopefully story goes the same way we are thinking. I want NirRen to get closer no matter what rubbish goes around them. 

Hey Ketty, I 'm fine thanks hun!!!! Ya about the promo, pata nehi yeh CTs bhi naa, kabhi kabhi laagta hai ki hum logo ko pagal karke chodenge.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Btw now that we have seen the lift in the promo, I demand a NivRen lift in a more romantic scene !! haiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!! U know what i love about NivRen the most ? They fit so perfectly with each other Smile and the way Nivi was so comfortable in his arms, it looked as if she is right at home there !!! EmbarrassedWink

Hey Navi yeh kiya bol diya and I'm all lost now imagining the sceneDay Dreaming

Hai zarmeen, not my fault, have been imagining a scene like this since i saw the promo !!! Embarrassed i want to see a NivRen Hug and NivRen lift sooooooooo badly !! am dying for these two scenes !! and i want to see them both in a lighthearted or a romantic scene and not in a scene where Nivi has been scared or mentally tortured once again !! Tongue
Navi as far as hug is concerned rite now it will be only in the case if Nivi is scared or really depressed but the lift wala they can always show us by Nivi standing on t he chair trying to fix something and suddenly falls and Viren is there to catch her and there is a moment of eyelock between them.

You have given a perfect example of a lift which has nothing to do with Nivi being scared because of the stalker, so I'll give an example of their hug. It would be great if its raining heavily and suddenly the thunder strikes, and voila, Nivi suddenly turns around and hugs Viren because thunderstorms makes her nervous !!! and after we see them hug for a bit Nivi suddenly realizes what she just did and she straightens up and says something like 'the lightening makes me nervous' and it would be so cut if Viren says 'God if this is what it takes to make my wife run into my arms, can you do this more often' and Nivi could just smile and shake her head as if to say 'he will never change' LOL
Wow Navz it was so good you are awesome loved the scene very much sweetu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

live update - div selects the radha krishna locket and niovi gives it to her saying its for you and you keep it , divya waits for sid and sid comes and meets nivi but nivi tells sid she never wants to talk to him ..but sid says we are family now whats the issue ? and then sid goes to divya where  divya makes sid promise that he will never talk to nivi Angry .. I am sorry I hate DD and then sid divya go for shopping ...  no viren in sight CryCryCry

Lamya, thanks for the update. Don't be sorry for DD. I guess most of the people here hate DD.

Shayafangmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I hate DD...I felt like crying today after seeing how Nivi and SId have sacrificed everything for her..She is a hell of a lucky gal and still does not understand the importance of relations...
Sid should have told her everything today when he saw the locket in her neck...Why did he decide to be quiet??? Come on man, you are ready to give away your friendship too but not tell the truth to her.
The whole show was dedicated to DD Sid....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Go to top