Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 100)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@Lamya, oh how are you dear? did you see I added your name to the list. Sorry I missed the first time. Enjoy your vacation.

@Navi, beautiful analysis of promo. We are thinking on the same lines. I think you, me and Anju have some connection. Liked the hug scene it would be wonderful and the dialogue is perfect we know our SweetuLOL so well.

@Mrs. Durghatana, long time no see. How was your sleepover. Hey I have a suggestion if you go to sleepover ask them to provide high speed internet.

See you all later
Hey Milee I'm good yaar actually still at sleepover but at a different place. These people did not know their password to their wireless network and it was me who finally figured it out. Anyways thank god internet connection is good otherwise it was frustrating. Sleepover was fun but I really missed u guys a lot and kept on bringing u guys into discussion and my friend was like ahhhhhhhhhhh stop it now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014Shayafangmann2010xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. How r u all today? What we are discussing?
hello ketty How r u . Yaar discussing the promo as usual and imagining a scene with Nivren hug and where she falls and he catches her

Hey Zarmeen, those scenes are fabulous can't wait to see NivRen like that. Day Dreaming Oh god I don't know any of us will be survive that day. Wink Yaar hug is a long due, hope to see it soon.
haye Ketty yaar dying to c them hug and Viren holding Nivi in his arms.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanmilee1014gmann2010xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Girls the way they are showing DD all shakki and wanting to go to the bottom of it, a hungama or a confrontation is sure. I hope its  a confrontation between Dv-Sid-Nivi-Viren like Milee described... But not sure of the outcome of confrontation dearies. I really don't expect much from Divya yaar. Ideally the rift track shld end with the disclosure but we can't do anything abt CT's minds LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Hey Rachu jannu I have no idea.Ermm May be they did not go to CCBM set at all. It was recorded long back ago during VD's b'day celebration.

@Ketty jannu good morning Hug We were just discussing about the promo...concluding remark whoever the MP is unknowingly making NivRen coming closer to each other.Smile
Hi Sana, how r u? Hug Promo ne kal dimad ghuma ke rakh diya tha. But after reading all positive thoughts from Milee, Anju, Navz and Zarmeen, I am back on track. Hopefully story goes the same way we are thinking. I want NirRen to get closer no matter what rubbish goes around them. 

shana_83milee1014ShayafanzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Good morning girls how are you and what discussion is going on today
Good Morning Rach. We r discussing the promo but navi and I were also imaging a scene of Nivren hug and him lifting navi and we r lost in those scenes. So how r u sweetie?
Wow Zarmeen even I was watching the scene again and again and imagining their hug it was wonderful and I loved it.
Rach dont even ask and especially the scene that Navi described for their hug is out of this world and I'm just imagining Nivi falling and Viren catching her
Where she described the scene please giveme the page number else I will have to browse through so many pages.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010xaviara

lams Goldie
lams
lams

am watching the serial now and DD is being a bitch

shana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Originally posted by milee1014

@Lamya, oh how are you dear? did you see I added your name to the list. Sorry I missed the first time. Enjoy your vacation.

@Navi, beautiful analysis of promo. We are thinking on the same lines. I think you, me and Anju have some connection. Liked the hug scene it would be wonderful and the dialogue is perfect we know our SweetuLOL so well.

@Mrs. Durghatana, long time no see. How was your sleepover. Hey I have a suggestion if you go to sleepover ask them to provide high speed internet.

See you all later
How come you always ignore me mujhe hello bhi nahi bola main gussha huin tujhseAngryCry
Nahi rey I did not see you, when I came online I saw only these three.
Sorry holding my ears. really really really sorry.
Ab maph bhi kardhay.PLEASE *BIG HUG*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Hey Milee good morning dear.Hug I always love your prediction. Its a good one. By this no one will be hurt very intensely and the problem will also be solved. I hope CTs manage to get some light ideas/plans though reasonable to disclose this issue in front of the family.Smile

milee1014ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top