Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts (Page 10)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

rofl  you are in your own NivRen dreamland today and you moving faster than Viren Sood. LOL Well that day will come too sweetie when we will see him doing this things. Wink
ROFLROFL i told u ketty u dont wanna know what was going in my mind cause there are crazy stuff going inside my head.ROFLROFLI have more thoughts, those were only fewEmbarrassed lolz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

lolz ketty i has only kidding man, i know u only dream about Nivren. yep we did start at the same time i remember.

well i think that  viren's dialouge a day before KC mabye hit her, she seems much open towards him after that. when he confronted her and also after DD asking her. so i guess she relised that she need to show that she considers him as hubby which she does but wasnt showing it , but i think she still didnt realise her feelings.

I dunno what i wrote, my mind is all jumbledEmbarrassed 

I think after that day Viren told her that in order to take time, time won't pass by, she saw Viren stood up for her again, and how he helped her and her Dadi. Also when she asked why he paid for Dadi's hospital bill he told her to look into her eyes she will know. She started to feel something and DD's fiasco just pushed it little further.

So in a way both CC and DD acted as catalyst in NivRen getting closer. Big smile

yep all these things added together is bringing out Nivi's relisation slowly, there are more to come in the coming episodes.

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

So, is it just us 3 online or what? I know Rach went offline but what about Sanju, Suchi, Reena? Am I missing anyone? Hey, what happened to Anju? No one's online!!
yeh where is everyone today?? why did everyone dissapearCry mabye payal they too are thinking like us two and hence went offline to watch the scenes and dream about itWink jokes.
I am watching the scenes as well as posting my thoughts thats why mabye sometimes i will write down something stupid.Embarrassed soory guys for being soo hyper today

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

So, is it just us 3 online or what? I know Rach went offline but what about Sanju, Suchi, Reena? Am I missing anyone? Hey, what happened to Anju? No one's online!!
yeh where is everyone today?? why did everyone dissapearCry mabye payal they too are thinking like us two and hence went offline to watch the scenes and dream about itWink jokes.
I am watching the scenes as well as posting my thoughts thats why mabye sometimes i will write down something stupid.Embarrassed soory guys for being soo hyper today
Hey Shova, don't apoloize dear. I understand hyper, in fact, can relate to it. Wink

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

yep all these things added together is bringing out Nivi's relisation slowly, there are more to come in the coming episodes.

Upcoming week will be pretty intense drama wise as the whole DD fiasco will be at its peak. I don't know how I will handle those, but I hope Nivi remains same as she was today. She was upset about DD's behavior but not broken up. And let's see what Sid does now. He got some idea today that something is not correct between Nivi and DD.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaNivRenDeewanizarmeenoScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Okay guys, I think I am going to call it a night now. It is past midnight for me here and should go to bed. Maybe I will dream of NivRen. Hmm Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Hey Shova, don't apoloize dear. I understand hyper, in fact, can relate to it. Wink

Ya we can all relate to it. On Wednesday and Thursday we were all fuming with anger and today we are all hyper because of NirRen magic. It's so weird our mood also changes with shows track. LOL

zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Okay guys, I think I am going to call it a night now. It is past midnight for me here and should go to bed. Maybe I will dream of NivRen. Hmm Day Dreaming

Good night Payal. Sweet NivRen dreams. Wink

zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top