Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys..
srry aaj mera mood bohut off hai, aur kisi ek insaan ki wajah se i think i am going to stop makin vms on nivren..srsly!
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Hey Faiza n Sneha .Do u thnk it cn b a mahaepisode ? I don't know why i m feeling ki we gonna get a mahaepisode in dis weekend .I don't know i m havng intuation . Wht u all say ?

Hiiiiiiiiiii Monica Diii!!
Yhhh, I too am sensing a Mahaepisode. Either this or next weekend, like a new years special.
God knows what the CT's want us to think/feel about this stalker dude business. 😕
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

hi guys..

srry aaj mera mood bohut off hai, aur kisi ek insaan ki wajah se i think i am going to stop makin vms on nivren..srsly!

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!
NOOOO, Saniha Di, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??

I LIVE OFF YOUR VM'S!!
Kya hua?
Aisi kya baat hui? 😭😭😭
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Guyzz sorrry but hav 2 leave .I will join u all after 2night's episode .okk gals lovvv u

hi guys..

Heyy Sanju jaan kya hua ? why ur mood is off ?
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey jaan hu r u ? 🤗 .I m f9 . 

I know jaan we r expecting a lott frm ct's .n d worst part is tht only ki whenever we expect we always been disappointed n as soon as we stop expecting we get such scenes b/w NivRen whch completly shocks us 😆 like d date scene 😉 .haina?

Hey dear wht u thnk abt 2dy's sbs seg ? I mean Viren scolds her 😭 .But i thnk it is not his mistake as well as he loves Nivi so much n he was just 2 scared more then nivi as soon as he sees nivi , he shouts on her becoz of his love n care whch he does for her .m i rght ? 😕

Hey sweetie I have to c fll scene to comment on that coz after everybody leaves i have to cif Nivren has any conversation regarding that or not.
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

Hiiiiiiiiiii Monica Diii!!
Yhhh, I too am sensing a Mahaepisode. Either this or next weekend, like a new years special.
God knows what the CT's want us to think/feel about this stalker dude business. 😕

Heyy Faiza hu r u dear ? Yes i m sure ki dis weekend we may get a mahaepisode .I want it yaar .
Shayafan thumbnail

MOni hun i would love to have a Maha episode in which they clear atleast one of the suspense/secrets associated with CCBM. There are so many parallel suspense/secrets in CCBM i hope they do give us a Maha episode and clear atleast one of them. I would love to know the stalker first ðŸ˜‰ since he /she is ruining NivRen romance ðŸ˜­
Hey Faiza n Sneha .Do u thnk it cn b a mahaepisode ? I don't know why i m feeling ki we gonna get a mahaepisode in dis weekend .I don't know i m havng intuation . Wht u all say ?

shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Hello Girls !! !  Howz everyone ? I think they simply raised our hopes about the re marriage in the promos since SBS segment shows them in normal clothes or may be they mixed 2 events that will be happening in future. CT's only know what is in store for us.....

But did u see how CC was trying to add fuel, ( i mean it seemed like that and Viren was hurt to hear that) not sure what she says but Viren was shocked beyond limits to see Nivi do that but Nivi was trying her best to convince them. I am sure now Viren will surely get a hint of something.. I hope he does for Nivi's sake. I hope atleast now Divya shows some love towards her sis and forgets about the rift between them......

Hi Sneha 🤗 ya CC was trying to convince others too about the situation. Viren was angry at Nivi too. I mean Viren loves Nivi so much that he was just out of control. But I think Viren has to take Nivi's word seriously. If he really believes Nivi then why not pay attention to her condition. Please, do not hope for Divya. No one knows DD can change any time. Before calling others she would have tried to pull out Nivi first.😡 OR why Nivi started untying the rope first, it was in her bedroom...after seeing that she could have just shouted for help right?😆 A normal person would do so. MP ke chakkar mein directors of CCBM bhi keya keya nehi kar rahe hai.😆
Shayafan thumbnail

hi guys..

Sanju love what happened. and b coz of 1 person u r going to disappoint hundreds of fans ðŸ˜­