Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Milee...Thanks a lot for considering my request and putting so much effort in writing about the date scene. You are so lovely. 😊

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, a lot 😃. After seeing today's episode and promo we really needed this. and you know you are always a Positive person ..

I just loved each and every line of your analysis. but mainly i loved.

1. how you described their friendship as man and woman. oh how sweet. they are @ a diff stage in life now and you explained so well. 
2. how Viren gave her the advice the 1st time he offered friendship and now again he is offering her advice but of the different type (keep smiling always)...milee you are awesome here to remind us of that day.👏👏👏
3. Mandir he could not tell her how beautifully she sings..bcos he was pre occupied but today he did. (oh my my)😎
4. how Viren turns around to give her space bcos he knows she will be self conscious. (milee you understand viren and nivi so well)👍🏼
5. and about the ending how she lost love for marriage and found a new friend in her marriage is just sooooo touching. You made such a beautiful comaprison here.  ❤️

Milee you are such a good and sweet person and thats why you see goodness in all episodes including today in DD.⭐️

We all love you and thanks for taking time out for us.

Love,

Simran.  
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Millie awesome analysis of date scene I loved it completely. Anju thanks for opening a new thread we appriciate your effort.

Few things are coming to my mind after reading Millie date scene about NivRen friendship:

The friendship offered 3 times:
  1. Viren offered friendship as Millie told us to know Nivi but Nivi refused it and Viren told her you should not cry
  2. Nivi offered friendship to Viren and Viren accepted it because he loved her and want her happiness. He fulfilled his friendship by helping her with her problems that is DivSid wedding, standing by her when she needs him most, protecting her, giving her happiness, wiping her tears, shovering his love on Nivi, helping her when her dadi needs her. The more he helped the more he knows her goodness and more he loved and adored her.
  3. Now Viren again offered a friendship as a husband and Nivi accepted it with complete heart and she is also realizing his importance. Now I think we will see Nivi giving attention and care to Viren, she will show him complete trust in Viren, stand by him in need, tranfering his fake smile into genuine smile, removing all his vulnerabilities. Now I think more she will go near him will see more goodness and more she love him and adore him.

I think Now similar process will go for NivRen first Viren helped Nivi and now Nivi will help Viren.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After watching Friday NivRen date I thought you can't describe that in words, it was simply fabulous. But Milee you done a fantastic job of analyzing.

Rach you have pointed out NivRen three incident of friendship pretty well. I totally agree that till now Viren helped Nivi and now Nivi will help him. In a way both can help each other through their rough time and in process get to know each other more, especially in Viren's case as Nivi don't have much insight his insecurities and invulnerability and Viren also needs to understand why Nivi is scared most of the time.
Originally posted by: gmann2010

After watching Friday NivRen date I thought you can't describe that in words, it was simply fabulous. But Milee you done a fantastic job of analyzing.

Rach you have pointed out NivRen three incident of friendship pretty well. I totally agree that till now Viren helped Nivi and now Nivi will help him. In a way both can help each other through their rough time and in process get to know each other more, especially in Viren's case as Nivi don't have much insight his insecurities and invulnerability and Viren also needs to understand why Nivi is scared most of the time.

True till now Nivi helped Viren indirectly by showing but doesn't understand him much but now she will start understanding every aspect of Viren. I think after the wedding sequence Viren will take seriously that something wrong is happening with Nivi and will start his mission to find the truth and that mission and overprotectiveness will start creating doubt upon him or MU among the family members but Nivi will trust Viren fully. He is agressive and its always hard to control his anger and till now this anger came very subtly in front of Nivi and he kept it very controled but now that anger will come out very often when someone will misbehave with her than Nivi will control his anger.

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

My thoughts on the famous date of our dear couple NivRen. This one is on Simran's request and for all of you girls. I could not write much about the date on Friday as I was busy and had to leave.

We do not know where Viren wanted to take her but when he came back and said sorry to  her, she told him that its ok and anyways she doesn't want to go out. So I think he planned this date in their own garden gazebo with just simple flowers and lamps and in the night. The location, the decoration and the atmosphere was simply serene, divine and beautiful. And he knows what his wife likes the simplicity and he gave her that on his first date.

He brings her to the place with closed eyes; Nivi questions him where are you taking me his answer is always the same at least believe in your husband sometimes. He brings her under the gazebo and asks her to close her eyes until he tells her to open and moves forward because he wants to look at her expression completely when she sees what was in store for her. And at the same time he wants to show her the place along with her date himself. When she opens her eyes the simplicity and beauty of the place took her breath away and has a smile on her face, just looking at the smile on her face his face glows. Then he asks her to look at the photographs and she does and laughs. Viren questions her are you laughing at yourself or my photography. She tells him your photography and he says it was good thing you didn't laugh at my friend.

The second he said friend she was shocked because he never leaves a chance to refer her as his wife and today he referred her as his friend, so she questions him and he sweetly says yes, will you be my friend (a request of friendship from a husband to a wife, from a man to a woman) and forwards his hand. (He did ask the same thing first time he knew her identity but she refused it, there he wanted to know her and here he wants her to know him as her husband and as a friend) Oh simply beautiful moment when she places her hand in his for friendship it was like a complete surrender to friendship. And I am sure with this friendship she will get to know the real Viren and definitely fall in love with him. And then he looks at her picture and says with this proof I can say that you look beautiful when you laugh so always do that (Do you remember before too when he offered her friendship for the first time, he gave her an advice of not to cry and today he gave her another advice to always smile) Nivi with a cute smile tells him that you don't know anything right? She asking him that it's always her on his mind. And he tells why not I know how to play flute and he got an idea that they should do jugalbandi. She says no to that for that his reply is I know you sing beautifully and I heard it in the mandir (how can they forget that day, when they met for the first time. He was pulled towards her in trance listening to her sing and she told him that he plays the flute beautifully. See that day he could not tell her that she sings beautifully so he is doing the honors now) and then he says come on don't you do it for your friend and how can she refuse to his request she says yes. So he turns the other side and starts playing his flute (don't we all know that music is heard with ears but understood with heart) it's his music he was playing and she is listening to it thru her heart with a sweet smile on her face. These 2 have so many similarities and music being one of them. And then she begins singing and he turns back towards her (here I have to say why did he turn, he wanted to give her some space before she starts singing it's so sweet, he understands her so good) The song is all about the friendship and their expressions are to die for. The way they both were so comfortable and Nivi was so bubbly and lively just like Viren and only and only Viren can bring out this nature in Nivi. He is the one who understood that Nivi has that personality in her. And at the end when he was getting so close to her the way she tells him off not to cross your limits it's so good and Viren wanted to take dance pe chance Sweetu. I liked how they were playing around 2 people who found each other in this big cruel world where no one is there for them and they are so happy they found each other that they are celebrating the occasion. At the end the way Nivi looks at Viren while he is playing his flute, he is the one person who worries for her who cares for her happiness. She lost a friend she treasured and loved all her childhood life, for a marriage and now thru marriage she found a friend who she will treasure and fall in love all her life and until eternity

I dont know how you do it but when ever i read your posts...i am like in a trance.....thank you for the lovely post...really enjoyed it!!
mittusingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Girls I have uploaded the scenes,on YT and now I'll be off, its after 3 am and since i'm still unwell, I'm extremely exhausted !! 😳 But it was worth it, because i got to discus with all of you after ages !!!! So goodnight/good day to all you and take very good care of yourselves !! love you all loads !! Byeeeeeee *hugs*

Navi - I am sorry that you are unwell and hope you get well soon...Thank you for postign all the nivren scenes...really appreciate it!!
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was just thinking that how in today's episode Viren decided to not go back to work once he realized that Nivedita wanted to be with him, I hope that does not happen often. Don't get me wrong, I am always all for NivRen spending time together but at the same time I also want Viren to concentrate on his work & focus on this new project through which he has to prove himself to Dada Sahib plus have everyone start taking him seriously. And, if that means working long hours, so be it..
mittusingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

I was just thinking that how in today's episode Viren decided to not go back to work once he realized that Nivedita wanted to be with him, I hope that does not happen often. Don't get me wrong, I am always all for NivRen spending time together but at the same time I also want Viren to concentrate on his work & focus on this new project through which he has to prove himself to Dada Sahib plus have everyone start taking him seriously. And, if that means working long hours, so be it..

I second your thoughts....I think Nivi will handle it well...she didnt know what work he had but if he would have mentioned that he is off to work then I am 100% sure that she would have sent him to work!! 

Nivi will want Viren to succeed & grow in the family business and we all know what Nivi wants is what Viren wants too.... :p
Originally posted by: Excruciating

I understand payal what are you saying but don't worry our Nivi will not let Viren do it often and he will prove his worth to dada sahib
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys plz comment on my topic