Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yaar just friendship and so simple scenes mein hamara yeh haal hai toh when its love and those intense passionate romantic scenes mein kya haal hoga. Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milee1014

Yaar just friendship and so simple scenes mein hamara yeh haal hai toh when its love and those intense passionate romantic scenes mein kya haal hoga. Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!

Milee, un scenes mein abhi time hai isliye inse hi kaam chala rahe hain.. Not complaining... Good night girls.. Will open the new thread soon.... We still have 20 pages in this one.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Ya millie agree with you dosti mein yeh haal hai to pyar mein kya haal hoga. I was going through the scenes again I noticed when VD was showing wedding album she said humne socha bhi nahi tha ki Sid ki shaadi mein aap shamil nahi ho payenge but she should have said Sid and Viren ki shaadi mein aap shamil nahi ho payenge sabne matlab pehle se mood bana rakha tha Viren ki shaadi mein shamil na hone ka.

One more thing DivSid wedding happened in the absence of both elderly people I mean BS and NT. Though DivSid went to take her blessing but she was not present in their wedding.

I think NivRen wedding even if it is going to happen now will be in presence off both elderly people. I don't know about keshav but I think NT will come in wedding. I really wish their remarriage happened after Keshav was free from allegation and he had wholeheartedly accepted this marriage even BS has accepted this wedding wholeheartedly and in both case culprit seems to be Viren but actual culprits are JAAL who had made such a JAAL in front Viren that both of them couldn't see the goodness of Viren behind the evil JAAL formed by his parents misdeeds.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Woww NivRenians😆 ona Roll..i left at 105..n nw😲
milee1014 thumbnail

My thoughts on the famous date of our dear couple NivRen. This one is on Simran's request and for all of you girls. I could not write much about the date on Friday as I was busy and had to leave.

We do not know where Viren wanted to take her but when he came back and said sorry to  her, she told him that its ok and anyways she doesn't want to go out. So I think he planned this date in their own garden gazebo with just simple flowers and lamps and in the night. The location, the decoration and the atmosphere was simply serene, divine and beautiful. And he knows what his wife likes the simplicity and he gave her that on his first date.

He brings her to the place with closed eyes; Nivi questions him where are you taking me his answer is always the same at least believe in your husband sometimes. He brings her under the gazebo and asks her to close her eyes until he tells her to open and moves forward because he wants to look at her expression completely when she sees what was in store for her. And at the same time he wants to show her the place along with her date himself. When she opens her eyes the simplicity and beauty of the place took her breath away and has a smile on her face, just looking at the smile on her face his face glows. Then he asks her to look at the photographs and she does and laughs. Viren questions her are you laughing at yourself or my photography. She tells him your photography and he says it was good thing you didn't laugh at my friend.

The second he said friend she was shocked because he never leaves a chance to refer her as his wife and today he referred her as his friend, so she questions him and he sweetly says yes, will you be my friend (a request of friendship from a husband to a wife, from a man to a woman) and forwards his hand. (He did ask the same thing first time he knew her identity but she refused it, there he wanted to know her and here he wants her to know him as her husband and as a friend) Oh simply beautiful moment when she places her hand in his for friendship it was like a complete surrender to friendship. And I am sure with this friendship she will get to know the real Viren and definitely fall in love with him. And then he looks at her picture and says with this proof I can say that you look beautiful when you laugh so always do that (Do you remember before too when he offered her friendship for the first time, he gave her an advice of not to cry and today he gave her another advice to always smile) Nivi with a cute smile tells him that you don't know anything right? She asking him that it's always her on his mind. And he tells why not I know how to play flute and he got an idea that they should do jugalbandi. She says no to that for that his reply is I know you sing beautifully and I heard it in the mandir (how can they forget that day, when they met for the first time. He was pulled towards her in trance listening to her sing and she told him that he plays the flute beautifully. See that day he could not tell her that she sings beautifully so he is doing the honors now) and then he says come on don't you do it for your friend and how can she refuse to his request she says yes. So he turns the other side and starts playing his flute (don't we all know that music is heard with ears but understood with heart) it's his music he was playing and she is listening to it thru her heart with a sweet smile on her face. These 2 have so many similarities and music being one of them. And then she begins singing and he turns back towards her (here I have to say why did he turn, he wanted to give her some space before she starts singing it's so sweet, he understands her so good) The song is all about the friendship and their expressions are to die for. The way they both were so comfortable and Nivi was so bubbly and lively just like Viren and only and only Viren can bring out this nature in Nivi. He is the one who understood that Nivi has that personality in her. And at the end when he was getting so close to her the way she tells him off not to cross your limits it's so good and Viren wanted to take dance pe chance Sweetu. I liked how they were playing around 2 people who found each other in this big cruel world where no one is there for them and they are so happy they found each other that they are celebrating the occasion. At the end the way Nivi looks at Viren while he is playing his flute, he is the one person who worries for her who cares for her happiness. She lost a friend she treasured and loved all her childhood life, for a marriage and now thru marriage she found a friend who she will treasure and fall in love all her life and until eternity
milee1014 thumbnail
Ok girls, I am off see you all tomorrow. take care
anjubala thumbnail
Wow MIlee, wonderful... You are so good at writing. Loved it

anjubala thumbnail
Girls, here is the link to the new thread...

but finish off this one and then move to the new one..
I am also done for the day..good night.. see you all tomorrow in the new thread if this is done.

NiVren - Ab ek sucha ahesaas hai
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@anjubala  hey yaar , we have not met but i want say that i like Nivirien too yaar  , please add me too yaar

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Milee, thanks so much, for taking the time out and giving your analysis on NivRen's date. It was brilliant, as always!! Good night..

Anju, thanks for opening the new thread. See you tomorrow..

Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago