NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts - Page 95

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok girls this is on lighter note as we know this serial is making us all go crazy and giving us migraines so better divert to something else which we all like and who is better than our Viren to divert ourselves into.
Everyone of us have given some sweet names to Viren, lets collect all of them what are his given names. I know quite some if I forgot some please do write your choice.

I myself call him mostly Sweetu and sometimes Badmaash

Rachu calls him Patnivrata pati and now cutie and today she called him Sweetu

Suchi called him Viruuuuu once or twice

Navi calls him adorable, flirty and I thin forgot some of them

Monica calls him Cutiepie

Aashvee calls him cutie I think right?

So go ahead and give your choice
Originally posted by milee1014

Ok girls this is on lighter note as we know this serial is making us all go crazy and giving us migraines so better divert to something else which we all like and who is better than our Viren to divert ourselves into.
Everyone of us have given some sweet names to Viren, lets collect all of them what are his given names. I know quite some if I forgot some please do write your choice.

milee i call him Viruuu as well loz πŸ˜ƒ.  also i called him prince charming once lolz. also call him  our darling, sweetheart.πŸ˜† great topic by the way. he can also be called heart throb, ummm what else i think now but there are many names which we can call him, wait let me think and i will come back to u. Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago

"Munchkinpie" and "Sweetpup" from my end. Though I cannot promise to always only use these. Considering how adorable Viren is, I might come up with other names too. πŸ˜‰

Yaa jaan i call him cutipiee .But mostly i call him hotieee n Jaanu as he is veryy veryy hotttttt 2 handle n veryyy swwet .n as i gave list of names 2 Payal mostly frm whch Kinshuk n viren r called .So here they r πŸ˜‰ 

Yarr I m damnn suree Ki none of actors had been given so many names like Kinshuk's fans n his frends had given him ,πŸ˜‰

Kinny , kinnu , kinchu ,sweetipiee , cuitipiee , jaanu , hotiee , sexyy
Heyy Shova even i call him Sweetheart n heartthrob .He should b heartstealer as well lolzz
Milee, I have to agree with you again, because the CT's have already tampered a lot with Divya's character to show this rift track, so they can't afford for the viewers to hate Divya with a vengence because they have to show DivSid love story and track too in the future, and if they make Divya so hateful no one would root for this jodi, so it is essential for them that they now backtrack and reverse our opinion about Divya at the end of this rift track, and that is possible if they show her doing all this to get the truth out, or just answer back to CC or even HL the next time they make another taunt about Sid-Nivi.

About Viren, it is possible, because Viren knows that Sid and Nivi will never tell the complete truth to Divya and he can't say anything either because firstly Nivi wouldn't want that and secondly he is not part of this, because he trusts and loves Nivi completely, so maybe he is indirectly helping Divya become sure about both Sid and Nivi so she is not manipulated by anyone anymore, and that she doesn't make a mess of her marriage because that will hurt Nivi the most because all her sacrifice and her breaking off her relations with her family will go in vain !!

Navi, I was thinking the same that she is a parallell lead of the show and they cannot destroy her character completely. From the beginning she is self centered and all but was a sweet person who loves her cousins so much. CT's do have chance to revive her character. I really want her to answer back to CC  (specially infront of everyone )and give a good lesson to her mom (her mom needs someone to teach a lesson)

And Navi, I am thinking will it be Divya who will suggest a remarriage of NivRen? there are chances right? No one in the family will think about that, dadaji yes, but he is completely in his Sid world. What do you think? 
Originally posted by Excruciating

"Munchkinpie" and "Sweetpup" from my end. Though I cannot promise to always only use these. Considering how adorable Viren is, I might come up with other names too. πŸ˜‰
wow great name payal love sweetpup πŸ˜† discribes him well naaπŸ˜‰. he is such a hotiee we can call him hotiee too but i know a lot of people allready call him that.
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

wow great name payal love sweetpup πŸ˜† discribes him well naaπŸ˜‰. he is such a hotiee we can call him hotiee too but i know a lot of people allready call him that.
Hey Shova, I used these nick names for Viren today itself in my post on page-111. Sorry, forgot to mention it to you earlier, when you specifically asked..
hi Di's

i call him Kinny Jija Ji (bcz all of my Kinny jija ji fanz wana marry him so i call him jija ji πŸ€£ )
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy Shova even i call him Sweetheart n heartthrob .He should b heartstealer as well lolzz
hey monica lolz i think we think alike i just posted saying we can call him hotiee and i go back and u allready posted it😳 lolz. anyways yep love heartstealer he is one lolz.  he can also be called cheekyπŸ˜ƒ he is one naa.?