Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Monica this you should ask to Rach she knows the secret why Sid is been favored by all and Viren is not. πŸ˜‰

Jokes apart, it is really sad to see Viren's treatment by his own family. I thought YD has problem with him because he goes against her wishes and doesn't always do as been asked him to do, where Sid never did anything against her wishes. But I had a different expectation from BS, he loves Viren but he also can not see him infront of Sid which is really bothering me. I don't think that being apart from your family will make you less desirable among them. It should be other way around, I mean he is home after very long time and they should shower all affection that they ever did while he was away. Can't understand this bunch of people. πŸ˜‘

Oh yes keetyy even i agrre wid u .U never forget ur family member eventhough he/she is far away frm u since ur childhood .U still love him/her , u still care n respects him/her . But here toh everythng is in reverese.

I mean yaa Viren came back after so longg time toh normallyy every1 should shower their whole love n affection whch he deserves n whch he didn't get till now but here toh showering love is far away , he is nt even liked by any1 love toh bahut door ki baat h . they don't even care 2 call him for dinner , they don't even care 2 even take his name . Angry .I mean seriousllyy piissed of by dis people . Angry .

n yaarr seriouslyy ysd hatred is understandable but dadasaheb ??? I mean why yaar ?? Angry Cry .Why Viren is given such a step feeling .? n d most worst part is tht though his own mother also understands it but she doersn't hav time 2 talk 2 him , 2 know abt his pain frm him becoz she is 2 much buzy in making Nivi's life hell .Angry where indirectly she is making her own son's life hell as his son loves her frm more then himself .

n dear why u r sayng me 2 ask abt dis 2 rach ? πŸ˜†
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hey Shova, how r u sweetie? πŸ€—Today's episode wasn't that great but loved NivRen scene, see the last part.

hey ketty jaanπŸ€—πŸ€—. me good. U?? thanks for the info i watched it and yep the whole epi was filled with sid and divya and HL lolz but i loved the nivren scene. but i now saw the promo as wellπŸ˜” uff for how long is this all gonna happen??
by the way milee great analysis as usual, loved it. i love it how ur soo positive toward Divya. man i dont know how u can do so, i just get pissed off seeing her but i understand you and ur completly rite in your thoghts.

who else has written an anlasys guys , i am soo far behind  with all the post and dont have energy to go back and read it all now so who ever has written it plz tell me which Pg to find it on if its not much of a problem. thanks guys. and sorry for odering lolz but i dont wanna miss out reading people analysis about todays epi.πŸ˜ƒ
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Shova!! Have been missing you dear. You were not online yesterday.

hi payalπŸ€—πŸ€—was missing u lots too. yep couldnt come online and i might dissapear in a while now as well. was diying not coming online yesterday loz. but couldnt resist not coming online and saying hi. 
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xaviara

Milee what you have said about Divya makes sense, because I really found it odd at the time when she asks Sid that what can you do for  our relation and will you promise me something without asking me any questions ? I think she is testing both Sid and Nivi !! She has always known how close Sid-Nivi have been since childhood, in fact it was she who told her friend on the day of her wedding that Nivi is a very close friend of Sid and knows him very well, even more then herself. So I think what she is trying to do is to find out if Sid and Nivi really wants her to be happy and whatever picture CC is trying to paint of the two is wrong, because I don't think their past will hurt Divya if she realizes that both Sid-Nivi have gotten over their pasts and wants to move on, that is why she has been after Nivi about Viren too, because she wants to know why Nivi married him, that is why she taunted Nivi that did you marry Viren to repay him for all he has done for her ?

The night she left for her mayka after KC, I said to everyone that I don't think Divya is dumb, she is just self obsessed and lives in her own world, but that does not make her dumb ! Had she been dumb she would have ruined her marriage herself by confronting Sid about being on the terrace with Nivi ! She could have easily made a scene during the dinner after KC, but she made and excuse and left, and didn't confront either Sid or Nivi that night !! That was very smart thinking, only a very smart girl would have reigned in her temper, and she did. Then when she could not take it any longer, she went to her mom's place and told her everything, knowing that even HL won't go and confront Sid, but she will talk to Nivi ! Which she did and Nivi came and cleared everything and that is why she left with Nivi for the Sood house !! So I know a lot of people won't agree with me either, but I don't think Divya is dumb, she is quite smart when it comes to herself, she does not think about others or pay attention to even the most obvious things around her and people because she hardly ever comes out her own self created world !!

Well said!

I agree with everything.
I didn't see the episode. I do not intend to do so. But I will watch the nivRen scenes when you edit them.

Ok I have a question: Now the things have kind of cooled down with Divya basically asking Sid and nivi to stay away from each other, how is the confrontation going to come.

Does divya want to follow nivi always to see if she is meeting sid or not?
is this why she is following her

Do we have more than one stalker ?
YD wanting to harm
and Divya wanting to find out?

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Milee what you have said about Divya makes sense, because I really found it odd at the time when she asks Sid that what can you do for  our relation and will you promise me something without asking me any questions ? I think she is testing both Sid and Nivi !! She has always known how close Sid-Nivi have been since childhood, in fact it was she who told her friend on the day of her wedding that Nivi is a very close friend of Sid and knows him very well, even more then herself. So I think what she is trying to do is to find out if Sid and Nivi really wants her to be happy and whatever picture CC is trying to paint of the two is wrong, because I don't think their past will hurt Divya if she realizes that both Sid-Nivi have gotten over their pasts and wants to move on, that is why she has been after Nivi about Viren too, because she wants to know why Nivi married him, that is why she taunted Nivi that did you marry Viren to repay him for all he has done for her ?

The night she left for her mayka after KC, I said to everyone that I don't think Divya is dumb, she is just self obsessed and lives in her own world, but that does not make her dumb ! Had she been dumb she would have ruined her marriage herself by confronting Sid about being on the terrace with Nivi ! She could have easily made a scene during the dinner after KC, but she made and excuse and left, and didn't confront either Sid or Nivi that night !! That was very smart thinking, only a very smart girl would have reigned in her temper, and she did. Then when she could not take it any longer, she went to her mom's place and told her everything, knowing that even HL won't go and confront Sid, but she will talk to Nivi ! Which she did and Nivi came and cleared everything and that is why she left with Nivi for the Sood house !! So I know a lot of people won't agree with me either, but I don't think Divya is dumb, she is quite smart when it comes to herself, she does not think about others or pay attention to even the most obvious things around her and people because she hardly ever comes out her own self created world !!

Oh Thank you Navi, atleast somebody is with me. I am thinking that am I that optimistic.
I do like how Divya is handling this situation its like she is going completely against her character. CC knew her character and that is teh reason she choose to bring this rift between sisters thinking that Divya will blurt out everything and create a hungama but Divya is handling this situation completely different talking to each other seperately and not raising her voice. Yes she is raising her voice with her sister and treating her differently but she knows her sister well enough that when everythign settles her sister will forgive her for being this bad. Hope I am not disappointed here.

And from past week I have a doubt in my mind is Viren indirectly helping Divya realise the same. You see CC never expected Divya to find out that NivRen sleep seperately and I am sure with her 24/7 surveillance she must have known that they both sleep seperately or atleast she knows Nivi's character she won't expect them to becoming cozy after their marriage. But that day when Divya came to give that chunri she was calling out for Nivi before coming into the room what if Viren heard her and went into bathroom or hiding somewhere so that Divya sees those sheets its not like Viren to leave them like that visible to whoever comes into their room right?
And the other day with the bike the way he send Nivi along with Sid even though she was against going with Sid. He was telling her what will you do until the bike gets fixed. Its not at all like him to say that, he will never leave any chance to be with her and he gave his chance to send her along with Sid. And if you notice the way he tells her to go with isharas, it was not sitting in my mind its something different. Am I thinking too much into this too or what?

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Heyyy shova πŸ€—πŸ€— .hu r u jaan ? ya i hav wriitten d analysis but i m nt so gd writter bas whever i felt i wrote tht2 of only Nivren becoz i m only intersted in them πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

hey monica πŸ€— i am fine how about u darlz. u have written one wow tell me which pg i can find it.πŸ˜ƒ
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh yes keetyy even i agrre wid u .U never forget ur family member eventhough he/she is far away frm u since ur childhood .U still love him/her , u still care n respects him/her . But here toh everythng is in reverese.

I mean yaa Viren came back after so longg time toh normallyy every1 should shower their whole love n affection whch he deserves n whch he didn't get till now but here toh showering love is far away , he is nt even liked by any1 love toh bahut door ki baat h . they don't even care 2 call him for dinner , they don't even care 2 even take his name . 😑 .I mean seriousllyy piissed of by dis people . 😑 .

n yaarr seriouslyy ysd hatred is understandable but dadasaheb ??? I mean why yaar ?? 😑 πŸ˜­ .Why Viren is given such a step feeling .? n d most worst part is tht though his own mother also understands it but she doersn't hav time 2 talk 2 him , 2 know abt his pain frm him becoz she is 2 much buzy in making Nivi's life hell .😑 where indirectly she is making her own son's life hell as his son loves her frm more then himself .

n dear why u r sayng me 2 ask abt dis 2 rach ? πŸ˜†

We have this joke going on for a long time about why Sid liked by everyone. Rach said that he must have done moti daan to get into every ones good books. πŸ˜† And it looks like that, even in Nivi's family poor Viren has to prove himself and for Sid being Bhuvan's son is enough to get trust from everyone. 
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I know Monica you are totally fida on Kinshuk and I loved your analysis but I too have a feeling that Nivi will cry in front of VD and when she enter her room she will be composed and will not tell anything to Viren rather she will be overwhelmed with Viren's effort. Kahin yeh na ho ki Viren so jaye uske room mein aane tak. Normally serials mein dikhate hain ki husband der tak kaam karte hain aur wifes wait karte-2 so jaati hai kahin aisa kuch Viren ke saath na karein ki bechara apni wife ka wait karte-2 So jaye.

Millie loved your complete analysis but jaanu I must say you are more than optimistic that you expect good from even brainless people. I hope tomorrow you don't start finding good in chanchal deeds tooπŸ˜‰ that she has good intentions which we already know she does everything with evil intentions only though results are good

Rachu thanks dear but I am sure of the Evil Witch that whatever she does is pure evil but sometimes it will help others unknowingly to her.πŸ˜‰
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: milee1014

Oh Monica, sorry I missed your name in my other post. Loved your analysis dear. And I have to say you girls are so crazy over Kinshuk. I have seen Sanju and you go crazy over him. I was like that when I was young like you girls. πŸ˜†

I think I still am but not like you.

It's okkk milieee nt at all a prob πŸ€— .

Ya dear i m a hugeeee hugeeeeeeeee mad pagall crazyyy (whtever u say ) fan .I lovvvvv him a lottt .or should i say he is my 1st n last love πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ .

Dear i understand abt sanju ki u know abt her craziness for kinshuk but hu do u know abt me ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ .I mean i hav never ever made any vm on him (I wish i would hav knew it hu 2 make it 😭 )or written any OS or Ff on him 😭 .then ? hu did u came 2 know abt my craziness for kinny πŸ˜•

n dear umar se ki farak penda h , waise bhi kinny ke kiye toh kisi buddi aurat ka dil bhi dhakta hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ becoz i hav seen my mom . u would nt beleieve but she 2 is a crazyy fan of kinnny πŸ˜† toh phir u r so young in comparison 2 them πŸ˜‰
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail

It's okkk milieee nt at all a prob πŸ€— .

Ya dear i m a hugeeee hugeeeeeeeee mad pagall crazyyy (whtever u say ) fan .I lovvvvv him a lottt .or should i say he is my 1st n last love πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ .

Dear i understand abt sanju ki u know abt her craziness for kinshuk but hu do u know abt me ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ .I mean i hav never ever made any vm on him (I wish i would hav knew it hu 2 make it 😭 )or written any OS or Ff on him 😭 .then ? hu did u came 2 know abt my craziness for kinny πŸ˜•

n dear umar se ki farak penda h , waise bhi kinny ke kiye toh kisi buddi aurat ka dil bhi dhakta hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ becoz i hav seen my mom . u would nt beleieve but she 2 is a crazyy fan of kinnny πŸ˜† toh phir u r so young in comparison 2 them πŸ˜‰

Oh Monica, the way you write about Viren's scenes gave you away. Don't worry dear I can undestand I went thru the same phase once.
Tell you I used collect all Aamir Khan posters and used to watch without blinking eyes QSQT whenever its on TV. My mom used to say you are nuts but at the same time tease me too (My sweet mom) I was so crazy for him. I told my husband about it he started laughing so much and even now whenever we watch any Aamir movie he teases me.