Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tamushi

awesome analysis, Mahi,

Divya is my choice for being MP/stalker too.
I think this MP/stalker is tailored fit for her.😆

SEE!?!?!
And it all makes sense so my reasoning isn't off.
I mean I feel like this is something that Divya could do.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Ok girls here I come with my thoughts but I don't know why but I am positive towards Divya's behaviour. Please don't throw chappals at me but listen to me first. Thanks

But before I go into detials oh how I loved NivRen scenes our Sweetu was on cloud infinity I think, pehlay tho he didn't even recognize his wife was asking him to stay indirectly but when he realized uskay tho hosh udgaye.😉😆😳😳😳 Oh sweetu was so blushing when his wife asked him what with her eyes. Did I tell you how much I like when they talk with their eyes.😳😳😳 
Girls think just by asking him indirectly to not to go out he is decorating his room like this what will he do on their consumation night or honeymoon night😳😳😳😳😳. Sorry I should not go into dreamland and yahan tho sab bachay hai. 😆 I know all these young kids are all bigadgaye.😆

@Rachu wonderful analysis dear. Oh I like you are using Sweetu too. But have to say Viren is the only one who doesn't have anyone to look after him or who cares for him.
Last Friday's dialogue was the best one I like in the whole episode, he unknowingly put forth his deepest desire and Nivi knowingly told him that she knows he is the one who cares for her.😳

@Mahiiiiiiii, oh my its been so long. How are you doing?

@ANju, Ketty and kind of forgot whoever lives in east coast oh I am so sorry dears but please becareful.
You know we have such a nice weather here, 70 only oh how I love it here this time of the year.

I think I will write my analysis on other post.

Sorry jaani but I have to disagree with u on DD. We all know that once she comes to know the truth abt Nivi sacrifice she will be totally shattered and will not be able to forgive herself and will be positive therafter but what is the use of that when she has insulted Nivi treated her like a maid and has been mean and for not trusting her and what is the difference between her and S. I'm sorry sweetie but just like I was not able to forgive S. I will not be able to forgive DD too.
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel the MP is YD with Nandu's help.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys..so plz let me just quickly ask one question (since i have not seen the episodes)

So, when DD told Sid do not talk to nivi ..did he say "yes" ????..did he give her the promise?? Did he not ask her why and how come?? how can he be so dumb and so spineless??? he cannot even stand up his wife and ask her WHY??? What is he going to stand up again the whole world or Sood house when he cant even speak up to his stupid wife. He did not ask her what happened between her and Nivi that she is asking him to do this?? it cannot come out of the blue right??

GOD, he makes me more sick than DD. We all know how DD but even Sid would behave this dumb n immaturely i did not expect. esp when he talked to Nivi also and she asked the same thing. it shud have triggered him to go deeper. and PENDANT?? OH MY GOD.

Otherwise he talks a lot to Nvi and even yelled at her couple of times so why not DD???? 

and then they went SHOPPING??? OH MY GOD. plz have mercy on me. how can anyone be so heartless n move on so fast. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CT has ruin Diyva's character totally, so I rather have her as stalker than Sid or Viren because I don't want another character to be ruined just to add a shock value. I will promise (cross my heart and hope to die 😆) to be shocked when they reveal DD is stalker.  

Now I am suspecting VD too, she cares for Nivi a lot and she sees how she is been treated by all, by scaring her, she may think that Nivi will leave Sood house. And another thing is VD might think that if Nivi is infront of her son all the time, he will not be able to move with his life. Personally I don't want VD to be stalker as she is one my favorite character. But she also have motive.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mahi, I have missed you so much... Hugs... Glad to see you back and with a bang. I loved your analysis on the promo..
I so wish that it is not Viren..and i am more than 100% sure that it is not Viren. I think it is YD alongwith some help (JW or someone else). As she is the one who asked her to switch off lights in the house. Maybe she knew that once Nivi switches off, her helper will be there to scare her...

This is going to spoil our NiVren moment.. And again VD will not believe her as they will go to the library and the light will be off...

Zarmeen, I am gonna write my thoughts soon.....
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

CT has ruin Diyva's character totally, so I rather have her as stalker than Sid or Viren because I don't want another character to be ruined just to add a shock value. I will promise (cross my heart and hope to die 😆) to be shocked when they reveal DD is stalker.  

Now I am suspecting VD too, she cares for Nivi a lot and she sees how she is been treated by all, by scaring her, she may think that Nivi will leave Sood house. And another thing is VD might think that if Nivi is infront of her son all the time, he will not be able to move with his life. Personally I don't want VD to be stalker as she is one my favorite character. But she also have motive.

Ketty, I do not want VD to be the stalker. She is a motherly figure for Nivi..Please noooo...I wouldn't mind if it is Sid. Whoever it is this track is gonna bring our NiVren more closer...
Oh, our sweetu is so cute...the way he was blushing....kya hoga hamara...I like that Nivi is realizing her responsibilities towards Viren - her aaj and future.... why should he go through this...And the baby steps she is taking...like it. I also like her picture in their room now.. Soon, we will see their picture together in the room.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

OMG..you have point here about VD (crying) bcos now bcos of CT we are suspecting everyone..but I feel VD has a bigger motive then YD. plus we have seen VD becoming very quite with BS is involved.

SO if CT wants to give us ZOOOOORRRR ka JHAKTA then it will be VD and if they want to show what we can expect they will show YD. i dont think its DD bcos she is just not that smart. Pea brain of her can only think of that level things...who ever is doing this and thinking long term and we all know DD cannot think LONG TERM. 
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

guys..so plz let me just quickly ask one question (since i have not seen the episodes)

So, when DD told Sid do not talk to nivi ..did he say "yes" ????..did he give her the promise?? Did he not ask her why and how come?? how can he be so dumb and so spineless??? he cannot even stand up his wife and ask her WHY??? What is he going to stand up again the whole world or Sood house when he cant even speak up to his stupid wife. He did not ask her what happened between her and Nivi that she is asking him to do this?? it cannot come out of the blue right??

GOD, he makes me more sick than DD. We all know how DD but even Sid would behave this dumb n immaturely i did not expect. esp when he talked to Nivi also and she asked the same thing. it shud have triggered him to go deeper. and PENDANT?? OH MY GOD.

Otherwise he talks a lot to Nvi and even yelled at her couple of times so why not DD???? 

and then they went SHOPPING??? OH MY GOD. plz have mercy on me. how can anyone be so heartless n move on so fast. 

Yes Simran, I also said the same when I saw the episode... Sid had the best chance to tell her the truth but did not... How pathetic? How can he lay the foundation of his marriage with lies??? Past ko bhulna hai to usko ek baar batake hamesha ke liye khatam kar do. Sid-Divya can never have a successful married life if they do not have trust and if they have secrets. How can Sid just make the promise and go for shopping?
Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all so whats new today? is the episode watchable ?