Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yes Anju that's what I thought too that Dadji might asked for a proper wedding for Nivren as well.

I agree and I have a feeling that Bhupat might know why Sid-Nivi are not talking to each other. He knows Divya well, so maybe to make things more smooth for both the couples and to fulfill his promise to NT, he will want to see NivRen married properly with everyone in attendance, so Nivi is wed into the family with honor and with all the rituals.

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahix3

Of course I am di. I just haven't had much time and I'm rarely on during the weekends but I watch. I'm glad you girls haven't forgotten me! 

Ohh, Ok.Of course we remember you. great that you have more time to be here.Can't wait for your long post.😊
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Heyyy sweetie! Hugs! 
I'm good. I missed you too. Sorry I've rarely been on but I have more time now.
And sorry I'm not really posting right now. It's because I'm writing one of my hugee posts!

Wow will be waiting for your long post I was really missing my cutiepie anyways hows life going
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi sneha, milee, zarmeen, shova, mahi, anju, Navz ...all of you. 😊How are you'll doing?? I am reading all your posts silently since I am @ work but you guys are awesome at explaining everything that is going on. 

So I wanted to come and say thanks for that. sorry cannot participate right now. 

i am confused and do not know what to think but I am happy abt Nivren and only focusing on them. other pppl are just extra and Nivren's love is pure and sacred and no strength in the world can separate them.

Even Viren said on the day of wedding. You can refuse to accept us but cannot separate us. So I have faith in them. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xaviara

I agree and I have a feeling that Bhupat might know why Sid-Nivi are not talking to each other. He knows Divya well, so maybe to make things more smooth for both the couples and to fulfill his promise to NT, he will want to see NivRen married properly with everyone in attendance, so Nivi is wed into the family with honor and with all the rituals.

would love to see nivren wedding again , i just hope this mp track doesn't ruin it, btw nivi in the bridal wear in promo looked amazingly beautiful, and the lift😳 was so hot.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

hi sneha, milee, zarmeen, shova, mahi, anju, Navz ...all of you. 😊How are you'll doing?? I am reading all your posts silently since I am @ work but you guys are awesome at explaining everything that is going on. 

So I wanted to come and say thanks for that. sorry cannot participate right now. 

i am confused and do not know what to think but I am happy abt Nivren and only focusing on them. other pppl are just extra and Nivren's love is pure and sacred and no strength in the world can separate them.

Even Viren said on the day of wedding. You can refuse to accept us but cannot separate us. So I have faith in them. 

Wow thanks for reminding that dialogue hun. He knew what is in store for them ðŸ˜­
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

would love to see nivren wedding again , i just hope this mp track doesn't ruin it, btw nivi in the bridal wear in promo looked amazingly beautiful, and the lift😳 was so hot.

Oh how i wish the promo was for a longer duration since it had that lift ðŸ˜³
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

@ milee : loved your prediction Milee and I still hope that this rift track is solved between the four leads and no confrontation in front of any elders ! I don't want CC's plan to be successful.

@ rachu and Ketty : am glad you liked my scene darlings *hugs*

@ anju : Divya has stopped thinking period ! does she really think that Sid will fall in love with her just because he will not talk to Nivi anymore ?? I don't get it, what does she want ? She is not talking to Nivi, and when she does, it is just to taunt her, or to give her orders, now she had told Sid not to talk to her either, when she knows no one in the family treats her well. I'm so hating the way the CT's are messing up her character.

@ all : scene of the day was definitely the NivRen scene !! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeed how she remembered all those love moments Viren has showered upon her !! and the way she lovingly caressed the flute saying 'why am i ignoring my present and future for my past and what is Viren's fault in this who is waiting for me' 😳 haiiiiiii and then when Viren cancels his plan, look at how he is blushing more then Nivi !! Awwww it was so sweet how shy, awkward they were, with both of them blushing like anything !! haiiiiiiiii nazar na lagey !! Magar lagey gi, humarey stalker ji ki !!! 😡
By I still stand by my prediction, I have always said its YD and still stay the stalker is YD with the help of a servant, and that servant could be nandu !! he is always there whenever there is an incident !!

Navz jab pyaar sacha ho to ek nazar batu ki bhi zaroorat hoti hain na taki pyaar bana rahe aur mazboot ho to yeh samaj lo ki yeh stalker ek nazar batu hai NivRen ki life mein jo unhe aur close la raha hai aur NivRen ka pyaar aur mazboot ho jayega
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar I did not like today's episode. Nivren scene was really sweet but DD she got everything whatever she asked for but still she wants more. S. who was trying to adjust with her was quite upset today and this is the way she thinks that she is gonna win S. over Nivi well baby keep on trying then
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

sweetie we all have a feeling the stalker will ruin the wedding for Nivren, also it would have been nice to have a wedding when Nivi had realized her love for Viren, but if we get one now, without a mishap, even that would be welcome, anything for NivRen sweet and cute moments 😊

Haiii don't talk about the promo and the lift, we get soooo dreamy thinking about it we all space out for a bit !!! 😳😆