Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am not going to talk about DD part I knew this was going to happen as they can't let Nivi in peace so soon and I am really happy Nivi gave even last nishani to Divya only. I loved the way Sid moved on thinking he should forget his past and now divya is her present and future (He has turned out to be lovely person post wedding but Divya is gonna spoil eveything for her).

Anyway coming to the main part Nivi in her room thinking about pendent that its good that Divya got that pendent and now even last straw between Nivi Sid has ended and omg she saw Viren flute and start realizing that she needs to give attention to Viren now as how long she is gonna punish Viren (Thankgod someone realized that Viren also requires some attention). At the same time sweetu Viren came in front of her and was ready to go again and see for the first time Nivi asked tum aagaye and was little upset when he said I am going again and showed kisi zaroori kaam se ja rahe ho jaldi to aajaoge na. What more our sweetu ask for if his wife is showing little concern he is ready to sit home all the time. I really adore the way he sat on the floor like little kid now he is not going anywhere and his expressions were mindbowing when he saw Nivi smiling and blushing and inturn start blushing more (I think he must be thanking god for giving him a wife who cares for him too much).

Dada Sahib was looking at DivSid wedding album and still feeling guilty for not able to got Sid and Nivi wed. But YD again reproched Nivi but now she has support of her dadasahib so YD was quite. Dada sahib adores Nivi very much and he knew exactly the kind of person Nivi is and YD loves Sid more than anyone and she understood when Sid arived home and was happy to see him even Dadaji were happy.

Here I felt bad for Viren he really had no one to think about him in the house. He never hold any importance in the house. Sid everyone cares or think about him (positive/negative doesn't matter), Nivi is also in the mind of everyone (some are loving her and some are trying to make her life hell but she hold priority in the mind of family), Divya (also has lots of people caring for her) but no one even mind to know where Viren is what he is doing every one ignores him big time I really want him to show that he is capable for doing all the things which they desire. I am very happy that Nivi realizing his importance now.

Viren in his room waiting for his cutie pie come has decorated the whole room for her I like the part where he was looking at Nivi's pic and reciting the sahari for her. But this MP has to spoil their moment by scaring Nivi. Now they have cleared doubts from Sid and now putting on YD and VD the way both were shown there. But I don't like the music they play when NivRen close to each other they played on KC eve too when both were alone doing chandpooja. Its kinda scary.

The way dada sahib was looking at album of DivSid wedding I am sure tomorrow he will ask for NivRen wedding to be done in front of all.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
QUOTE=anjubala]Aaj Nivi se jyada to Viren blush kar raha tha when he realized that Nivi wants him to stay... such a cute expression he had on his face. 
Ketty, we can be positive and hopeful that Nivi will run to her room and seeing Viren there will hug him....chalo scariness mein hi sahi, kya pata kal hug mil jaye.

Navz, Milee, Zarmeen and others - I think we might see marriage of NiVren again as dadaji might ask them to do it infornt of family...He was seeing Sid Divya's wedding pictures...And I am sure he will see awkwardness between Sid and Nivi..
[/QUOTE] 
Earlier i made a post the stalker gna b catalyst in givin us a NivRen hug,,,😆,,,,i soooooooo want taht to happen🥳
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Anjuu diii... it's been a while love.
And gahh we have like 17 inches of snow here in the city. It's intense. My dad and bro have been working on shoveling that all morning long.

Hey Mahi how are you where were you missing you alot sweetu.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Rach - Vrey good analysis, 🤗. I watched the epi on mute as I am on work.

@Mahi - You are here after so long🤗. Are you watching ccbm or not
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

@Rach - Vrey good analysis, 🤗. I watched the epi on mute as I am on work.

@Mahi - You are here after so long🤗. Are you watching ccbm or not

Of course I am di. I just haven't had much time and I'm rarely on during the weekends but I watch. I'm glad you girls haven't forgotten me! 
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Mahi how are you where were you missing you alot sweetu.

Heyyy sweetie! Hugs! 
I'm good. I missed you too. Sorry I've rarely been on but I have more time now.
And sorry I'm not really posting right now. It's because I'm writing one of my hugee posts!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Rach Lovely analysis sweetie. I liked NivRen scene today, little more progress. It's baby step but that's all we need. I am really upset about the precap, but I hope Viren gets what he has planned even after whole scaring part. I hate YD and DD more and more everyday, that's the reason I want these people to know what Sid was up to on wedding day, I know it won't make much difference to BS because he would have been happy if Sid didn't get married that day, somehow I see it is really difficult for him to accept the fact that Sid is married to Divya. 

@Mahi Welcome back sweetie. How are you? Haven't seen you much online lately. Hope you had a good holidays.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls i really hate how they give us NivRen moments in bits and parts. And they show the cute scenes either after a dreaded scene has just passed or is about to be shown. Poora maza bigad dete hai. I try to enjoy the moments but really can't concentrate on it😡 Again they are going to show how for the time being Viren's attempt would be ruined or postponed due to the stalker. This stalker is getting on my nerves now ðŸ˜­
xaviara thumbnail
@ milee : loved your prediction Milee and I still hope that this rift track is solved between the four leads and no confrontation in front of any elders ! I don't want CC's plan to be successful.

@ rachu and Ketty : am glad you liked my scene darlings *hugs*

@ anju : Divya has stopped thinking period ! does she really think that Sid will fall in love with her just because he will not talk to Nivi anymore ?? I don't get it, what does she want ? She is not talking to Nivi, and when she does, it is just to taunt her, or to give her orders, now she had told Sid not to talk to her either, when she knows no one in the family treats her well. I'm so hating the way the CT's are messing up her character.

@ all : scene of the day was definitely the NivRen scene !! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeed how she remembered all those love moments Viren has showered upon her !! and the way she lovingly caressed the flute saying 'why am i ignoring my present and future for my past and what is Viren's fault in this who is waiting for me' 😳 haiiiiiii and then when Viren cancels his plan, look at how he is blushing more then Nivi !! Awwww it was so sweet how shy, awkward they were, with both of them blushing like anything !! haiiiiiiiii nazar na lagey !! Magar lagey gi, humarey stalker ji ki !!! 😡
By I still stand by my prediction, I have always said its YD and still stay the stalker is YD with the help of a servant, and that servant could be nandu !! he is always there whenever there is an incident !!

mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

@Rach Lovely analysis sweetie. I liked NivRen scene today, little more progress. It's baby step but that's all we need. I am really upset about the precap, but I hope Viren gets what he has planned even after whole scaring part. I hate YD and DD more and more everyday, that's the reason I want these people to know what Sid was up to on wedding day, I know it won't make much difference to BS because he would have been happy if Sid didn't get married that day, somehow I see it is really difficult for him to accept the fact that Sid is married to Divya. 

@Mahi Welcome back sweetie. How are you? Haven't seen you much online lately. Hope you had a good holidays.

Hey sweetie, I'm good. Sorry in the middle of a long post. I 've had a great holiday and hope you have too.