Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lams

live update - div selects the radha krishna locket and niovi gives it to her saying its for you and you keep it , divya waits for sid and sid comes and meets nivi but nivi tells sid she never wants to talk to him ..but sid says we are family now whats the issue ? and then sid goes to divya where  divya makes sid promise that he will never talk to nivi 😡 .. I am sorry I hate DD and then sid divya go for shopping ...  no viren in sight 😭😭😭

Lamya, thanks for the update. Don't be sorry for DD. I guess most of the people here hate DD.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hate DD...I felt like crying today after seeing how Nivi and SId have sacrificed everything for her..She is a hell of a lucky gal and still does not understand the importance of relations...
Sid should have told her everything today when he saw the locket in her neck...Why did he decide to be quiet??? Come on man, you are ready to give away your friendship too but not tell the truth to her.
The whole show was dedicated to DD Sid....
anjubala thumbnail
and girls the mystery track is on too.....Why why CTs you are hell bent on doing this to Nivi...Itne achhe insaan ke saath itna bura kyon dikha rahe ho??? 
DD did not even think ki ghar mein sab log kya kahenge jab unhe pata chalega ki Sid aur Nivi ek dusre se baat bhi nahin kar rahe. Arey they are SIL-BIL too besides being friends...
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Once again Viren't romantic planning going to ruined by MP. As Nivi will scared as hell when she goes back to room. God why don't they just give it a rest for a while. Just saw last part only, didn't wanted to see DD's torturing Nivi. I have my full doubt on YD now she is doing this with help of somebody.  Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Once again Viren't romantic planning going to ruined by MP. As Nivi will scared as hell when she goes back to room. God why don't they just give it a rest for a while. Just saw last part only, didn't wanted to see DD's torturing Nivi. I have my full doubt on YD now she is doing this with help of somebody. 

What the hell is going on in CTs mind? Please spare us, give us a romantic NivRen moment without scaring Nivi.😡
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the next update - sorry had to go for dinner - finally finally nivi reliazes that she should pay attention to viren OMG great scene and then viren comes and his playful scene and then dadaji is seeing the photos of div sid and he says he wishes he was there for the wedding and then nivi enters with his medicines and then div sid come and nivi leaves getting instructions to switch lights off from YD And then the CURIOUS side of the story where Viren says nivi you are late I cant wait for you anymore ...I CANT understand that ...and then the MP is stalking her..

precap ...nivi is scared and runs to vandana
anjubala thumbnail
Aaj Nivi se jyada to Viren blush kar raha tha when he realized that Nivi wants him to stay... such a cute expression he had on his face. 
Ketty, we can be positive and hopeful that Nivi will run to her room and seeing Viren there will hug him....chalo scariness mein hi sahi, kya pata kal hug mil jaye.

Navz, Milee, Zarmeen and others - I think we might see marriage of NiVren again as dadaji might ask them to do it infornt of family...He was seeing Sid Divya's wedding pictures...And I am sure he will see awkwardness between Sid and Nivi..
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So nothing good happened in the show haan.

@Rachu cutie, thanks for forgiving me. And thanks for the big hugs sending my way.

@Lamya, you are watching the episode before reading update that's good and you are giving us live update what a wonder. Usually its you who are very scared to watch the episode first. Good Improvement dear.

@All, I completely forgot to say Thankyou for your nice comments on my introduction its late I know, sorry for not getting back early.
About the prediction a girl can dream right? It would be so much better this way but CT's kay dimaag mein kya chal raha hai koun janey?

I need to watch the show so be right back.

anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: lams

the next update - sorry had to go for dinner - finally finally nivi reliazes that she should pay attention to viren OMG great scene and then viren comes and his playful scene and then dadaji is seeing the photos of div sid and he says he wishes he was there for the wedding and then nivi enters with his medicines and then div sid come and nivi leaves getting instructions to switch lights off from YD And then the CURIOUS side of the story where Viren says nivi you are late I cant wait for you anymore ...I CANT understand that ...and then the MP is stalking her..

precap ...nivi is scared and runs to vandana

Hey Lamya...
So she runs to Vandana instead of to Viren??

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Aaj Nivi se jyada to Viren blush kar raha tha when he realized that Nivi wants him to stay... such a cute expression he had on his face. 

Ketty, we can be positive and hopeful that Nivi will run to her room and seeing Viren there will hug him....chalo scariness mein hi sahi, kya pata kal hug mil jaye.

Navz, Milee, Zarmeen and others - I think we might see marriage of NiVren again as dadaji might ask them to do it infornt of family...He was seeing Sid Divya's wedding pictures...And I am sure he will see awkwardness between Sid and Nivi..

Anju, sach mein Sweetu was blushing. Oh God let me go and watch.
Hey how is snow fall, are you working from home?