Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts - Page 64

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: simran728

Anju, Rach, tanman07, shova, milee, and all you ppl who are online please watch the 2 episode links..there might give us something to talk abt and it will help understand DD and Nivi.

Looking at these episodes I feel really bad for DD and Nivi..bcos of Sood house the whole sister relationship is spoiled.

CT really messed up the whole bond.

Simran Divya did liked Nivi but she was always self centered and never tried to protect her. Her selfcenteredness are shown from beginning like when Sid came for the first time she went alone with Sid without taking Nivi, she took Nivi's chuni even without asking does she need it, she was jealous when Sid praised Nivi's memory and Nivi used to win the game, when Sid praised Nivi's pranthe, she was angry with her when she made sweater for Sid for cheating it. She had supiority complex from the beginning but then it never crossed limit because No one favored Nivi and she was always below her. So her character never changed its just came on surface now when VD and Sid favors Nivi more than her. When she compares NiVren and DivSid life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Hira_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

I Doubt The Promo's Even On The Net.

It's Not On You Tube, Searched For Like 2 Hours, And Found Nothing.

NIVREN - KITNA TARPAUGAY?? 😭

Yeah, it's not on the net as far as I know. 

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

I Doubt The Promo's Even On The Net.

It's Not On You Tube, Searched For Like 2 Hours, And Found Nothing.

NIVREN - KITNA TARPAUGAY?? 😭

i am did the same thing yaar
found nothing 
  sad!!!😭
Yaar no one is posting the link for us where is dhruvie today I want that really bad
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Yaar no one is posting the link for us where is dhruvie today I want that really bad

i scrap dhruive  yaar 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Simran Divya did liked Nivi but she was always self centered and never tried to protect her. Her selfcenteredness are shown from beginning like when Sid came for the first time she went alone with Sid without taking Nivi, she took Nivi's chuni even without asking does she need it, she was jealous when Sid praised Nivi's memory and Nivi used to win the game, when Sid praised Nivi's pranthe, she was angry with her when she made sweater for Sid for cheating it. She had supiority complex from the beginning but then it never crossed limit because No one favored Nivi and she was always below her. So her character never changed its just came on surface now when VD and Sid favors Nivi more than her. When she compares NiVren and DivSid life

Rach you said exactly what I was about to say. Divya was always self centered, she did cared for Nivi but not like Nivi cared for her. She never cared for anyone above herself. And she was jealous in earlier episodes too about Sid's affection for Nivi, but she just brushed it off at that time because it is hard for Divya to believe that someone can like Nivi more than her. But now living under same roof and constantly seeing Sid, VD, Viren, BS's preference for Nivi is hard to digest for her, especially when Sid gives any type of attention to Nivi.
_Hira_89 thumbnail
OK guys, so I bugged my friend and she sat through Star plus lying in wait for the promo. Just got back from talking to her and she said it goes something like this:

Nivi seems to be in some really formal outwear, resembling a bridal outfit but she's not sure. The color, as she described it, was reddish pink. But defo red. Viren is wearing cream colored sherwani with a V neck. The setting is as people have been describing- Nivi in a bridal like outfit, encounters a hanging rope, wonders what that is, Viren barges in *lifts* her in his arms and shouts at her as to what she's doing. Nivi vehemently replies back she wasn't doing anything. Then we see a very confused and worried Nivi, with the whole Sood Parivaar standing behind her, wondering whats going on with her. 
Edited by _Hira_89 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: taman07

i scrap dhruive  yaar 

Thanks ayesha
This content was originally posted by: _Hira_89

OK guys, so I bugged my friend and she sat through Star plus lying in wait for the promo. Just got back from talking to her and she said it goes something like this:

Nivi seems to be in some really formal outwear, resembling a bridal outfit but she's not sure. The color, as she described it, was reddish pink. But defo red. Viren is wearing cream colored sherwani with a V neck. The setting is as people have been describing- Nivi in a bridal like outfit, encounters a hanging rope, wonders what that is, Viren barges in *lifts* her in his arms and shouts at her as to what she's doing. Nivi vehemently replies back she wasn't doing anything. Then we see a very confused and worried Nivi, with the whole Sood Parivaar standing behind her, wondering whats going on with her. 

The looks of outfit are resembling KC dress did something happened on KC and they will show as Flashback or they are gonna have another function lining up.
_Hira_89 thumbnail
So there is another festive sequence coming up because the whole Privaar was in formals.