Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Simi look at the promo they showed even Viren was not believing that she is not trying to commit suicide so this show even he is not going to believe her atleast not in front. Actually they will keep him in dark so that we will go on speculating his actions why is he doing that is he really a Psychotic who is doing all this or not. Rest I don't know when and how is he going to believe Nivi anyway story doesn't move my way or anyone from us way so just wait and watch the developments.
[/QUOTE]

is the promo somewhere on Net?? I have not seen it yet.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ketty calm down I don't think actually Sid and Divya truth is going to come out that soon. Divya may come to know Nivi Sid had a relation and that make her got married to Viren but the truth about what Sid was going to do that day will be behind the scene for few more days.
Originally posted by: simran728

Simi look at the promo they showed even Viren was not believing that she is not trying to commit suicide so this show even he is not going to believe her atleast not in front. Actually they will keep him in dark so that we will go on speculating his actions why is he doing that is he really a Psychotic who is doing all this or not. Rest I don't know when and how is he going to believe Nivi anyway story doesn't move my way or anyone from us way so just wait and watch the developments.

[/QUOTE]
Nope even I haven't seen it I was just speaking about the wordings of the girls of other post that even Viren didn't believed her.
You are right Sid needs to confront Divya and tell her the truth he can't be that meek right now he is looking more meek than Nivi too. He is looking like he had never raised his voice before. Ok I understand he is trying to move further with Divya but if Divya is doing something wrong its his duty to tell her what is wrong and right and confront about somethings and make them clear with her.
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well i am crying here 
  please post the link of promo , i want see it so bad 
  please , i know i am distrubing u all 
  but please i can't resist yaar
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I'm 😕..altho i loved it.

.Y did she say 'itni bari duniya mein khoi to hai jo AAP ki fiqr karti hai AAP keliye pareshaan hota hai'...........
Edited by Sofna - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simran728

[/QUOTE] Yes, can someone please post the link to the promo, if it has been uploaded on the net as well? I want to see it real bad, for different reason though. Sanjana just posted that Viren lifts Nivi in the promo...
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: taman07

well i am crying here 

please post the link of promo , i want see it so bad 
  please , i know i am distrubing u all 
  but please i can't resist yaar

Jaanu even we are dying to see that promo and want the link badly if we had then we would have given to you too
Originally posted by: Sofna

I'm 😕..altho i loved it.

.Y did she say 'itni bari duniya mein khoi to hai jo AAP ki fiqr karti hai'...........

She was reffering herself and repeating the dialog ke koi to hai jo itni badi duniya mein aap ki fikar karta (it was like kahavat that she was thanking Viren for caring for her)
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ketty calm down I don't think actually Sid and Divya truth is going to come out that soon. Divya may come to know Nivi Sid had a relation and that make her got married to Viren but the truth about what Sid was going to do that day will be behind the scene for few more days.

You are right I have that feeling too. They will just reveal that Nivi - Sid was involved ( from my POV this is not at all a big secret, everyone knows this even that DD) and won't reveal what Sid was going to do. But the day that one truth is out, Sid reputation going to crumble down. I don't know how DD is going to handle that. But whenever that day will come I can't wait to see YD and BS faces.

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Jaanu even we are dying to see that promo and want the link badly if we had then we would have given to you too

please yaar 
please someone nice put the promo please
 i can't wait yaar thanks for replying yaar