Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: milee1014

Sorry girls, I had to just leave like that. My husband took me out so could not say NO to him right?

Ok you guys are so fast I have to read so many pages and right now I think you all are discussing about the new Promo?
So let me check what you thought about my post on that and be right back.
This New Promo means we are getting to the end of rift track Oh Thank God. and I thought the same too when I saw Divya's urgency in finding out what is going on with her sister and her husband on Thursday.

but milee CT are known for running multiple tracks..see Keshav track, rift track, MP track all the running parallel..now they are not ending any of it. one more track..do these ppl something call "END" ?

But i want 2 things to come out:
1. what Sid was going to do on the night of the wedding
2. DD told NT about Nivi and caused her heart attack

how come anything these 2 ppl do never comes out in open??? Like DD and S both tried to kill themselves and did not come out.. when Sid told DD about his love for Nivi..it never came out to anyone else that DD knows.?? how come.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sofna tell me how many times I watched the Vm I completely loved it.
I doesn't wanted to think about MP track I wanted to dream about their love sequence but thanks to Ketty, Simran to remind me😑 You guys can never let me live in peace na.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: milee1014

Sorry girls, I had to just leave like that. My husband took me out so could not say NO to him right?

Ok you guys are so fast I have to read so many pages and right now I think you all are discussing about the new Promo?
So let me check what you thought about my post on that and be right back.
This New Promo means we are getting to the end of rift track Oh Thank God. and I thought the same too when I saw Divya's urgency in finding out what is going on with her sister and her husband on Thursday.

Millie wow how can you say no to your husband sweetie he is cute like Viren na. I would have been angry with you if you had ignored him.

true even I want them to end this rift track soon so that atleast Nivi will be free from one burden atleast and then we can easily focus on MP track and who is behind all this right girls.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Sofna tell me how many times I watched the Vm I completely loved it.

I doesn't wanted to think about MP track I wanted to dream about their love sequence but thanks to Ketty, Simran to remind my😑 You guys can never let me leave in peace na.

Lolz sorry sweetie didn't wanted to disturb your mental peace. didn't you read my last post, I am dreaming about Viren protecting Nivi from all bad and Nivi showering all her attention and care on Viren. πŸ˜³ 
Originally posted by: simran728

but milee CT are known for running multiple tracks..see Keshav track, rift track, MP track all the running parallel..now they are not ending any of it. one more track..do these ppl something call "END" ?

how come anything these 2 ppl do never comes out in open??? Like DD and S both tried to kill themselves and did not come out.. when Sid told DD about his love for Nivi..it never came out to anyone else that DD knows.?? how come.

Simi I think you forgot my wording I told you Sid did Moti daan so whatever he does noone complains about it and everyone trusts him blindly that he can't do anything wrong and today I will say same for Divya too.
But my poor NivRen if someone sneeze to all the blame fall on both and they are called as traitor, Manhoos etc. Both saved family honor that day but both are blamed of ruining it why didn't Sid clear the MU of family regarding NivRen wedding that what made them got married he knew the reason right. Moreover both are very good in hiding mistakes of their elder siblings perfectly (younger but behaves like elders).
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Lolz sorry sweetie didn't wanted to disturb your mental peace. didn't you read my last post, I am dreaming about Viren protecting Nivi from all bad and Nivi showering all her attention and care on Viren. πŸ˜³ 

Its ok Ketty I was just kidding I know even you want to dream about that and yes I am also in dreamland where Viren will protect Nivi from all the evils around them and Nivi shovering all her love and care to Viren.πŸ˜ƒEmbarrassed
simran728 thumbnail

I think something else may happen I mean if lalji tell anything to BS then I think he may think that someone is definitely doing something against Nivi as among all good people only he has his brain working and can predict things soon ya sometime he may  disbelieve but he can judge many things.
Viren if he understand also they will never show him believing in Nivi and we will go on cursing him till whole MP track is over.

oh please dont say that CT will never show Viren believing her. she will need him badly. but i think before this happens they will have to show Nivi totally accepting Viren. bcos even little bit of mis communication between them will lead to bigger problems.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Simi I think you forgot my wording I told you Sid did Moti daan so whatever he does noone complains about it and everyone trusts him blindly that he can't do anything wrong and today I will say same for Divya too.
But my poor NivRen if someone sneeze to all the blame fall on both and they are called as traitor, Manhoos etc. Both saved family honor that day but both are blamed of ruining it why didn't Sid clear the MU of family regarding NivRen wedding that what made them got married he knew the reason right. 
[/QUOTE]
Oh why you guys have to bring this up, now I have to vent out my frustration about Sid too. Argh.... I didn't like his character after the whole Keshav fiasco, but I was utterly disappointed in him on wedding confrontation. First of all he listened quietly about all those accusations again and on top of that he had a nerve to yell at Viren and NIvi. He blamed Viren not thinking about family reputation, then what the hell he was trying to do few minutes ago. πŸ˜‘ Then he blamed Nivi for not understanding and why she was doing all those things. Come on dude, only have a right to make a scene whenever you want. 

Whenever Nivi-Sid truth is out, I want CT to reveal what Sid was about to do that day too. But I don't think others are ever going to know about DD and Sid's suicide attempt or DD being stupid to tell NT dadi about Nivi.
Originally posted by: simran728

oh please dont say that CT will never show Viren believing her. she will need him badly. but i think before this happens they will have to show Nivi totally accepting Viren. bcos even little bit of mis communication between them will lead to bigger problems.

Simi look at the promo they showed even Viren was not believing that she is not trying to commit suicide so this show even he is not going to believe her atleast not in front. Actually they will keep him in dark so that we will go on speculating his actions why is he doing that is he really a Psychotic who is doing all this or not. Rest I don't know when and how is he going to believe Nivi anyway story doesn't move my way or anyone from us way so just wait and watch the developments.
simran728 thumbnail

But my poor NivRen if someone sneeze to all the blame fall on both and they are called as traitor, Manhoos etc. Both saved family honor that day but both are blamed of ruining it why didn't Sid clear the MU of family regarding NivRen wedding that what made them got married he knew the reason right. Moreover both are very good in hiding mistakes of their elder siblings perfectly (younger but behaves like elders).

well like someone said earlier Sid needs to grow a spine. well his luck will run out sometime..I was surprised on friday when he chose HL tiffin over this mom. VD was upset but let it go. and it was a nice moment but DD ruined it completely. Looks like Sid will speak up to DD bcos he is comfortable confronting her bcos of same age. with his family he does not speak up.