Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts - Page 55

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: asyadada

U know what Asya u will not believe it but my grandma was exactly like this. She use to have all board games and cards with her and use to play with us, then Lamhe and a Pakistani serial Dhoop kinaray (which by the way is my fav serial ever) which were favourite movie/show and she use to carry the videos of these 2 everywhere with her and use to watch them everyday and she knew the dialogues by heart and it ws not like this that she was really young, she was actually in her 70's and I have yet c an old person as lively as her and my family says that I'm exactly like her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Rach.

I think the next whole week we will see rift track at its peak and from next year we will see MP track getting intense. And then we will see Viren getting overly protective about Nivi due to all these incidents and he might look little obsessive about her. Well he is already passionate but let's see how far he can go for his love. If they keep friendship/romance track at steady speed with MP on loose, I won't complain. 
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Zarmeen welcome dear I was missing you terribly how was your weakend and chrishmas hope you enjoyed a lot

Hey Rach it was a lot of fun coz I was at a sleepover at my friends house but yaar I'm so addicted to this forum that i kept on thinking and talking abt u guys and my friend was quite upset.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Zarmeen welcome dear I was missing you terribly how was your weakend and chrishmas hope you enjoyed a lot

are you Rach di??😕
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran728

good one.. Thank god Navz you gave good explanation about why Viren cannot be MP. 

Please I really do not want him to bcos he is the only one for her.. But I bet it is CC or YD idea of the rope n they will say she needs to leave the house and go to Mental Asylum bcos she can kill anyone too ..or Nivi is not safe in the house bcos she can do anything to herself..

my doubt is going on DD bcos she wants Nivi out of the house...

No Simran it can't be DD as MP started his game long time back but DD started doubting Nivi just recently so DD can't be the person.
This content was originally posted by: MewPrincess

are you Rach di??😕

My little Mew princess also couldn't recognize me yep its me sweetu I changed my ID how is it
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guyz they were like, may be Nivi has a psychotic disorder or something..but I think thats not true.. it wouldn't make sense for the story.
We all know that Nivi's mom hung herself and died or killed herself so may be she killed herself by hanging.. so its possible that  what YD is trying to do is , to prove her crazy or with suicidal stuff..

This content was originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hey Rach it was a lot of fun coz I was at a sleepover at my friends house but yaar I'm so addicted to this forum that i kept on thinking and talking abt u guys and my friend was quite upset.

Good Zarmeen I am happy that you did enjoyed your holidays so do you think this thread can spare warth of tomorrow and can move on to day after tomorrow
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My little Mew princess also couldn't recognize me yep its me sweetu I changed my ID how is it

its very cute just like you!🤗😳 love you Rach di i was missing you i was wondering where were you?😳
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No Simran it can't be DD as MP started his game long time back but DD started doubting Nivi just recently so DD can't be the person.

Ok then it has be CC..I am going to take a stand with that and stick with her until proven otherwise...

see in the promo (which i have not seen) all family members present when Viren finds out and ask her...so who will call everyone to Nivi's room...otherwise these pppl are never around her room..so someone has to tell them to show up at Nivi's room at this given moment to see this...
I dont think YD does this kind of thing. and if you see she has been very quite after the speech BS gave that day and she is not talking to CC that much. 

CT can show Sid trusting Nivi and helping her bcos this is the time to redeem Sid from past mistakes and grow his character...

Viren too will stand by her and i agree with ALL of you ..thats what he meant in the article about being passionate for her...he said he loves her passionately..